Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Sales43 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 892 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil-a has and always will be a place of hospitality, where we treat our guests like we would when they come over for a barbecue or a birthday party. At Chick-Fil-A, it's our pleasure to welcome you to one of the best and delicious fast food chicken sandwiches you'll ever have. Team environment like a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my duties as a cashier and enjoyed working there all throughout high school. I worked there for 2 years and they were flexible with my school schedule and very understanding of my responsibilities of homework and practice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really wouldn't recommend anyone to work there because they don't really treat there employees fair it's not enough team player's and personal I feel that it could be better as in manager doing there job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here as a cashier and immediately felt like family. Coworkers and managers were fun to work with. The training manager was patient with me since it was my first job.
Free lunch
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the Plano, Texas location. The management was great and they cared about my work/school balance. It was my first job and I look back on it fondly.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and organized workplace but they treat the employees badly. They take the “The customers are always right” saying a little too serious. They are not flexible at all, so if they tell u that it is definitely a LIE! Once you work there you’ll find that they way they act is all phony.
Free Food
Not Actually Flexible As They Say
Munkahelyi kultúra
My expirence working at Chickfila was good for a first gob expirence, I got taught pretty fast and was learning Drive Thru within 3 months of working there. They are always looking for more leaders and I know my CoWorkers were amazing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was too white for me but the workers were nice.
I've learned lots of things from working there. it was my first job

great energy lots of positive vibes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a was a fast paced work experience and it helped me learn a lot of responsibilities and respect for fellow employees. It was a good learning opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a good team worker, always had a smile on, polite and on time or 10/15 min early, I respected my coworkers and customers as well. I always listened to my managers and was a fast learner
Munkahelyi kultúra
Money motivates anyone to come to work. If you pay less and expect employees to go up and beyond its slave work. This job is nice for someone young trying to start a job and get things but that's not even good enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Chick-Fil-A, it was a great environment and made you feel like you were really apart of something bigger than yourself. They were extremely fair with pay and opportunities to advance in your position.
Free Lunches
Short breaks
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was very stressful and fast-paced. We were responsible for a lot of work and had to manage a lot of things. At the same time, I was barely paid over minimum wage.
Breaks
Lots
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hours are flexible and the managers and staff are friendly and approachable. As a part-time employee, a minimum of 15 hours was required. Also, managers can be rude at times
breaks
managers, hour requirement
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an amazing work place! Always amazing and nice management . We where like a big family! You had to be able to work under stress and get things out as soon as possible! But with the great chick-Fil-a team members we all got the job done!
Pro érvek
Discount for family, and for you to eat
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would go along the lines of showing up at anytime between 4-6 according to when you were scheduled, clock in say hi to the manager and get your position for the day. I would usually get server which made me in charger of taking out food to tables, I could also get cashier, or drive thru. Some days i would be told to clean bathrooms, dinning room, or even the parking lot rarely.
Discount Meals and free drinks
Kontra érvek
short breaks and the lunch rushes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for a number of years to supplement my full-time job. Wonderful place and I got every Sunday off! Good manager and good co-workers. Enjoyed the kitchen prep work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work here For A Few Months, Lots Of favoritism with the managers here. You do so much work and have to deal with so many rude customers for minimum wage. You have to many responsibilities to do before the end of the night it gets stressful, Your also working around rude people who gossip all the time and could care less to lend a hand.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Rude people, minimum wage, favoritism with management
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work is very fast paced and stressful. It is both physically and mentally tiring during busy hours. However, the young employees make work fun.
free lunches, young staff
fast paced, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was actually organized and managed. Problems were solved quickly. Food is fantastic...because it (was) free, management ruined that. >: ( Needs more room for advancement in the workplace and paid sick days/time off.
Pro érvek
Good teamwork, Free freaking meals!!!
Kontra érvek
no paid time off and very stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job! Awesome people to work with and a great company to work for. Good for younger adults just getting out of high school and also with no big responsibilities.