Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 364 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 935 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryland2020, január 24.
Chick-fil-a was my first job. If there is one place I recommend to be employed at as a first job , I recommend being a team member at chick-fil-a. I learned how to save money and the value of a dollar when working at chick-fil-a.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was good at the store except the hours.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, TX2020, január 24.
I would get to work 5 minutes early and it was a pretty easy day but I only had 3 hour work days and never got good hours. I learned how to talk to costumers and build relationships with them. The hardest part was learning hour to make stuff and knowing where everything went.
Diverse workspace for employees
Cashier/Team-Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2020, január 23.
The typical day at work would consist of working fast pace in a diverse environment; while maintaining a sense of kindness for guests. The hardest part of the job was not being able to express guests when they are being disrespectful.
Chick Fil A was a great place to work
Chick fil a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, TN2020, január 22.
During my time at Chick-Fil-A, the managers helped, me to become a hardworking employee with exceptional skills in customer service. They also had a standard process for if you were attempting to become a manager. Employees established relationships with the store owner as well. The organization overall was very organized.
Pro érvek
free meal, then half off, scholarships were offered, managers easy to get in contact with
n/a
Chill
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2020, január 22.
A typical day at work
Learned how to move with efficiency
Heavy management
Job culture was fun
No difficulties at work
The hospitality was very nice
3,0
The good and the bad
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2020, január 22.
Working at this company the good stand out more then the bad I just feel that it is favoritism everywhere I go in that’s not fair so based on that it was not easy.
A good place
Chick fil a cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fuquay-Varina, NC2020, január 22.
This place is overall a good place to work. Most of the time it’s mostly pleasant but there are the moments. It IS a fast food restaurant which always has its draw backs.
Good hours
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2020, január 22.
Chick-fil-A is a great place for a first-time job and they love to give back to the community. They always love to put their customers first it's fast-paced and a great environment it teaches you a lot you have to be willing to pay attention and be willing to learn and listen and take orders.
Amazing Place
Team Member (Cashier) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Severna Park, MD2020, január 21.
Chick fil a is a business you either enjoy working at or you don’t. When you walk in, you spend every second of your shift working, whether it’s helping a customer or cleaning tables
Pay increase frequently
High expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great but just didn’t pay enough
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2020, január 20.
It was great working there I love the place. Everybody was so pleasant and nice as always. Just the salary wasn’t enough for me. So far everything was great I loved it there.
fun work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norwalk, CT2020, január 19.
While working at chick-fil-a I enjoyed all my coworkers and loved all the new skills I learned such as drive through, front cashier, deserts, how to make serve guest and much more
3,0
Great Job, But Beware.
Cashier/Drive Thru Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bainbridge, GA2020, január 17.
They already have 100+ workers employed, and the store is only but so big (let alone the CITY lol). So, getting hours is going to be a challenge. Wonderful job though, super inspiring and teaching.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2020, január 17.
It's very fun working here although it can be overwhelming at times you'll have a lot of fun. Everyone is very nice and helpful I can see myself working here for longer than expected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A will always take care of you!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2020, január 16.
Chick-Fil-A is a great company to work for. You won’t find any company that will truly take care of their employees. The management is so caring and know that life happens.
1,0
Smile
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2020, január 16.
This was my first time working in a fast food restaurant and honestly it was the worst job I've ever had. I decided to work here because they are always so nice and i love their food but when you get behind the sense its a different story.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and productive work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2020, január 13.
I worked at Chick-Fil-A for about a year. It was overall a pleasant experience with a few hiccups. The main issue with the particular store I worked in was the amount of nepotism going on. The owner's son was made the number two over many other qualified employees. The son's girlfriend and best friend were also made mangers as well. The owner also made his daughter a training official, when she hardly came in for work in the first place. His son would often come into the store in his street clothes and go behind the counter during work hours. The general manager would often have us complete silly tasks in order to make the "customer experience" better, but it would often bother the customers at times. The dress code policy is very strict. Girls cannot have long, fake nails, and can only be subtle pastels or nude colors. However an exception was made for the owner's family and his son's girlfriend. I was also reprimanded for wearing a headband, with my general manager saying that it was not in code. Boys must always have a clean shaven face, and no bracelets for both sexes. The work environment itself was very fast-paced. The store strives to reach certain goals each hour, and it is up to the employees to reach that goal. If you plan to work here, you must be able to work under pressure, and have good time management skills. The most enjoyable part of the job would be working with coworkers. You get to know people very well; its the place where I met some of my best friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Order Taker/ Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA2020, január 12.
If you work hard, you can advance very far and fast. If you're not willing to work hard, there will be no raises for you. You will determine your future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great friendly envronment to work in.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2020, január 11.
I love working here and the employees are awesome. Super fun environment. The customers are friendly, supportive, and understanding. I get paid really well for the job.
Free Food, Sundays off
Stressful, sometimes short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a good job if you like serving others and are a fast learner.
Chick-Fil-A cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 10.
Working at Chick Fil A, you always have to be happy and kind in the eyes of customers. You’re there to serve them and help them have a good experience there. It’s hard work at times but once you get used to what you’re doing and get better at it, it becomes more and more fun, especially once you get to know your coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2020, január 10.
They are very friendly always smiling, they manage very good. They have great customer service Inside abs drive thru. They are a very people friendly place they love the customers & give them the upmost respect.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van