Chick-fil-A logo
Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
2 803 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 754 értékelés megtekintése

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good place to work. You can learn a lot and can move up to manager and higher positions if you put enough effort and push yourself. The pay is not bad!

Free lunches

Kontra érvek

Don’t really get breaks sometimes

Chaos

Overwhelming chaos low hours low pay managers constantly fighting or just disappearing for the rest of the day. Best part was the crew, usually fun and uplifting people
Munkahelyi kultúra

Overall bad place to work they don't treat there players well

Not a good place. They don't pay well. And they don't treat you well. They are mean to there workers. And don't care. I guess you can get one free meal a shift.

Free lunch

Short breaks under paid
Munkahelyi kultúra

Wouldn’t come back to work

The pay was terrible wouldn’t come back. Too much gossip and terrible managers. Didn’t really like my coworkers. Left a bad taste in my mouth with fast food places.
Munkahelyi kultúra

If you don't life fast-paced and rude customers don't apply

Worked at one at the metro Detroit airport, which I can say was one of the most stressful jobs of my life. Managers were lazy, associates were lazy. I ended up quitting after two months.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Love the job

Love the job so much fun great work life balance easy job great people nice environment pay good Christian environment off on sundays very reputable company

Free lunch

Toxic Workplace

You only get a 20 minute break with every 7 hours you work. You’re always asked asked to stay late as employees won’t show up for shifts. The management team is overall rude and distracted with their own personal relationships at work. It’s very much of a clique based work environment, management will let them do whatever they want and have you do their dirty work. If you’re under 18 you’re not getting paid for the amount of work you’re doing either.

good first job

Great first job, learned customer service skills with plenty of training. Worked there part time while in school and full time in the summers. You can move up if you're into it.

Overall good company

This company is a good place to work for. It has a good positive atmosphere. Just work hard, smile and enjoy. The sky is the limit . Very friendly and great teamwork environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Great job but not a career

In my time at Chick-fil-A I learned and grew a lot. I started as a sophomore in college and was able to advance to an executive role. You have to work nights and weekends and it is often stressful. I probably stuck around too long but enjoyed my time.

People

Saturdays

Decent place to work

For a fast food, I would say this place is pretty decent. The hours are alright depending on the season and the pay is better than most other restaurants.

Fun

I like the place that I work. Chick-fil-A treats its workers well and provide the required training necessary to do the job. Sometimes you may not feel like you’re being genuine when speaking with customers but you get used to it. The coworkers are amazing they are all supportive and treat you like equals.

Free lunches

Bad pay

okay job

fun job for high school not anything else. management sucked owner was two faced and talked about employees only good thing was free meals and drinks while working

free food

managment

Hit or Miss

Working here is HARD WORK, which isn't a bad thing if they'd pay you a decent rate. Most teenagers were starting out around $7-8/hr at my location, which I just personally found really low for the amount of work they expect of you. Some managers really great, others not so much. Every shift was hit or miss, either really great teamwork with great leadership or a hot mess with negative leaders and no help.

Pro érvek

schedule flexibility, half off food, plenty of hours if you need them

Kontra érvek

working in the heat, breaks really early in shift, management
Munkahelyi kultúra

Not a bad place to work at for a first job.

The company treats employees well and the work isn't that difficult as long as you follow directions and can work somewhat fast. The flexibility for scheduling was another plus.

Good Management, Inclusive environment, Not super stressful

Kontra érvek

Always busy with little to no downtime

Favorites

I didn't love working for this company. I am a hard worker but I was barely recognized. Managers play favorites and one of my managers had a daughter and son that worked in the same store- extreme favoritism. It was okay for a first job.

free meal

nepotism, poor work culture
Munkahelyi kultúra

Wouldn’t recommend working at the one I did

The owner and store manager were both very rude and didn’t care about their employees. They would have you work outside for hours on end without a break. Myself and others would have to beg to get a break, even during a 12 hour shift, and they didn’t care.

Good coworkers

No breaks

Good first job

Didn’t pay much, but gave me good experience for a first job. Management was flexible with scheduling seeing as I was in high school and playing sports at the time. Job can be stressful at times, but that’s just because the place is so popular and has a lot of customers.

Positive environment, flexible scheduling

Low wages

Toxic environment

At this company, you will be overworked and underpaid. They often schedule people 2 shifts in one day, but make them clock out and wait an hour so they don’t have to give them a paid break. Also, management will promise raises but rarely follow through. it’s always understaffed, but management always wants to cut more hours. It’s about the bottom line, not caring for their employees. There’s always drama, and the managers can’t keep their cool and take their anger out on the staff.

Free food

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, no benefits, low pay

Unfair

The pay rate was unfair with the tasks that I was given. No ethic. Manager will promote the person that she like instead of the person that deserve it

Meals

Everything else

Great job, iffy management

This was by far my favorite job in fast food Ive had. It was a fast paced work environment, but it wasn’t stressful at all. I was actually excited to come to work every day. The staff was friendly and the pay was great. The only problem was there were a few managers that were kind of “my way or the highway” and didn’t really seem to care about their employees. Thankfully though, our owner was very friendly as well. I rate this job a 9/10. There are also a ton of opportunities to excel in your position.

Pro érvek

Free lunch, great staff, fun work environment

Not very many benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés