Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier2 598 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
2 598 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 888 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. You can learn a lot and can move up to manager and higher positions if you put enough effort and push yourself. The pay is not bad!
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Don’t really get breaks sometimes
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the Collierville Chic-fil-A and the management were racist. I was harassed every day I went to work. I loved the customers and I even liked doing my job except for the harassment I had to endure. It was fast paced and very busy and I didn't mind that. I saw no christianity which is what the company was to represent. I was so shocked to see what went on, how I was treated because I was white and they won, they got me out of there. If the same management is there, don't work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s cool to work there if you need the money. There’s also a lot of opportunities to work extra shifts and to enter selling competitions to win prizes. When I did work there, a few of the managers were unprofessional, biased, and spoke ill about other employees when they weren’t present in front of colleagues. If you need money, it’s a great opportunity. Just make sure you’re able to live up to the CFA reputation. The customers can be very rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here all through high school and loved it. Great managers and was nice to have a job that worked with my hours while I was in school. Would recommend.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fast-paced environment but there is some down-time inbetween meal rushes. It's a friendly work environment and great place for a highschool or college aged person to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great first job you learn a lot of skills but they often put customers over employees. And have favoritism and it’s hard to advance there and the managers pick and choose favorites.
Free food and great Morals
Mean Co Workers and Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fine for a first job, not looking to stay for a career or anything. Very conservative/Christian values so if these dont vibe for you probably find a different place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely a great work environment. Does not have very demanding work hours and work is relatively easy. A great place to improve interpersonal skills.
Great friendly environment, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there 2016-2020 great place to work for not for a career though!! Great fast paced if you like being busy. I got to learn how to do everything there!
Job security and advancement
Kinda sucks tbh don’t advise

In general, managers at Chick-fil-A can be really good but some are also extremely hands off and kinda don’t care they just show up
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked it. It was a good place to get experience and pay the bills while working part time. Every Sunday you are off. Management is there to inspire people.
Good hours
No healthcare
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
People don’t quit jobs, they quit managers. The management at this location is a joke. Most of my co workers were amazing and I really enjoyed working with them, but the management made the job horrible.
Discount on food
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place for any highschooler in need of a job. It gains expierence and teaches minors skills they need to succeed in customer service fields. Pay varies by location. Because each Chickfila is privately operated benifits vary
Pro érvek
discounted lunch when working. Good first time job. Fast paced.
Kontra érvek
No healthcare benefits, pay varies by location
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was my first job as a teenager. I’ve had several jobs, but CFA was unfortunately my least favorite. Very stressful and many of the dress came from the managers. I do not recommend working here if you’re an introvert or have anxiety. It’s demanding. They do, however, respect their employer’s work schedule. It’s also nice to be off every Sunday.
Free $7.00 lunches every shift
Stress and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Chick-fil-A for a year. The year I was there work was exciting. Most people dread going into work. When I worked at CFA I always went in with a smile on my face getting the same back from literally everyone and greeted by almost everyone. The management was awesome! The management at this location is probably the best I’ve ever worked with. It’s not just a job to get done or employees to boss around until they get off. They take as much time as needed to make sure you get the help you need or they even notice if you’re feeling a little down.
Management, Kindness, Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-la is a good company for anyone looking for a part time job i had no complaints i left at that time because i wanted full time but they did not have a spot open for a full time team member
Pro érvek
Coworker, hours, always have Sunday's off
Kontra érvek
Staying outside taking orders and closing
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a very harsh point system for call offs and require a doctors note regardless of your reason. They will suspend you for a week if you get a certain amount of points. The pandemic hasn’t changed any of the policies, you will get suspended for a week regardless. Managers don’t seem to care about your mental or physical health. All they care about is whether or not you work. If you call off they don’t hide how annoyed they are with you. Also no paid sick time, not even during COVID-19. Employees here just seem to be getting the short end of the stick compared to other food places.
Pro érvek
Discounts on meals during your break
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours to live on, not getting hazard pay during the pandemic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good job to work at while attending college classes. Ample employees scheduled and were willing to work with schedule/class restraints. Not great pay
1/2 priced food
bad pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was nice at first but favoritisms started kicking in. They coaches started treating people differently! I liked it but its like they made African american do the dirty work!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a great job to work at especially as a teenager. It teaches you great customer service and teaches you everything when it comes to working in kitchen, dine in and drive thru. Even though the company is divided into three departments. Without each other chick fil a cant function.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pays well everyone is nice managers are good and some good pay this is good when you are a teen or in high school i like the job its so nice everyone loves it