Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier2 511 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
2 511 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 264 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a was a fun place to work , but the managers were not the best. I would come in be handed keys and a card which are what the managers use and the managers would go play on their phones in the back, until something is either not working or they actually wanted to do their job. Which was very annoying when one day i had to take the orders on the front bag the orders after I took them then I also had to run them out to the tables.
7.50 free mean on break.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, Not scheduled very often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a great company but the Justin Road(407) location has some serious issues. Always so much drama and management is a mess. The restaurant is a mess. They can never keep any staff because of bad pay/awful environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I applied I thought it would be a good first job, and it was ! Teaches you how to deal with people and fairly easy job to do. I made some good friends there ! Really a good community loads of laughs there. Just wished they pay more for the people who work there I mean we really try to make a best experience for the guests but there are people who just take it out on the workers, but hey that’s what we signed up for I guess.
Pro érvek
Paid food on breaks and discount
Kontra érvek
No paid breaks and pay not so great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A brings a sense of team and leadership. Every shift is filled with good people and trusting managers. This company is perfect for expanding on skills, and leadership opportunities. Throughout your career here, they offer many ways to excel in many levels and positions. My interview felt personable, as they truly care about your character and who you are. They never fail to surprise me with the heavy support and kindness throughout the day, even during a stressful shift, they will inspire and smile.
leadership, opportunity, personable environment
very busy days
Munkahelyi kultúra
great first job! Worked there for over twelve months and have not had any problems. Great communication and feedback from leaders and very encouraging coworkers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store was decent and i appreciate the job but the management was a turn off for me as far as the working experience goes they were very petty other than that very great experience working here
Pro érvek
Nice pay, coworkers and work environment
The management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personally, working there was a amazing first job, I learned a lot and was able to push passed a lot of things I thought I couldnt do, however there is a certain quality to working there that makes the job slightly more difficult, but overall, a VERY good first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chickfila was the WORST decision of my life. They were rude, not willing to work with me, and falsely accused me of things I did not do. They would not give me information and proceed to get angry at me for not knowing it. They did not know how to deal with a new employee and if you weren’t in their “clique” that they had formed, then they didn’t care to get to know you or speak to you at all. That’s why they constantly go through employees - working there is miserable. You get 0 breaks for 7+ hours. Do NOT work here.
Free meals
Negative People
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A could help you in life. Chick-Fil-A give scholarships & even job opportunities. Everything about Chick-Fil-A is positive. It’s an happy environment and you will lean a few thing.
Free Lunch
Busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a great company to start working at as your first job. You will get customer service skills and learn to work with a lot of people around. They are great management with a great atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible company to work for.
Way too much pressure on employees.

Management doesn't care about you.

You're just a number.

Everything there is disorganized.

You're outside all day.

It's literally jail.
Free meal on your break
Favoritism
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're not "in" with the main group, don't expect advancement. If you want to get anywhere in this job, become close to the people higher up. Sad, but true.
Free food
Favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay was great and I loved the work. The main problem was bad leadership. I had a manager pull my hair on shift. I also started to have a asthma attack on shift and I was told in order to leave to go to the emergency room I would have to find a cover for the rest of my shift first. They also DO NOT give their minors appropriate breaks and if you are 18+ you don’t get one at all! I would work 8hr+ shifts with no break. If you would like to be overworked then Chick-fil-A is for you.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila was a good learning experience until they switched owners. That is when I started to have less and less hours. I would eventually get 0 hours a week. So i decided that it was best if I quit and find somewhere that I would benefit from.
free meals
Not a lot of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It felt like a family. The directors and employees are from around the area and share connections with the area. They really are a second family and they didn't mind helping you even with the smallest issue
lunch benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
During the summer, they may put you outside during the heat and not rotate you out and will tell you to “ suck it up”. It’s very hot outside, we have to wear mask, lines are long, and my store isn’t allowed to have on fans because it can “spread” COVID-19. Management is ran by a bunch of middle aged losers who gossip about employees. They cheat you out of a fair wage. Billion Dollar company but pays minimum wage. . You only get ONE 30 minute break and it’s only if you work six or more hours. If you work 5 or less hours you only get 7 dollars for food and you must eat all your food inside and you can’t even take it home because they think you’ll give it to someone else.
Friendships
Poor pay, Gun behind your back, Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fun and service oriented place to work. Good customer service is probably the number one priority. It is also very organized, procedures are clear.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great place to work. Sometimes managers can be frustrating but other than that there are absolutely no issues. Everyone is friendly, and as long as you do your job everything is fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good job loved all the people I worked with. The owner and managers are super nice as well. Be ready to work in a fast paced environment. But it is always fun with the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service is important, but employees are just as important also. I feel like this company didn’t really take employees into consideration, the hours were ridiculous, and labor was hard. Employees had to stand outside in harsh weather for long hours, and when it was brought to managers attention, it was brushed off or some managers got attitudes with employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a lot of fun because you constantly work with a ton of people and shifts go by really fast since there's always stuff to do. ALSO it looks SO good on resumes, it helps you get a better job! You can't get a lot of hours since a lot of people do work there but you can 100% pick up a lot of shifts. its hard to move up and get promoted unless you work there for a long long time since there are a lot of workers. best starting job in high school.
free food, great employees
short breaks, paid less
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés