Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Backroom Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Backroom Associate9 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 050 értékelés megtekintése
it was straight
its ok not to bad need more money wok to hard with great servie to not get 15 dollars a hour it just doesnt make any since but all in all its a great place just need more money
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job i ever worked for
I never been to a job that does not care about your family or health. I was on my way to work got a flat tire and still showed up and got written up. They show favorite to certain workers horrible horrible company they have no respect for you or your family. Last place I will ever work...they not as friendly as you think
I love it
Great experience for young person to get ahead in life n it wonderful working for team that happy n excited to come to work. My manager is awesome and go above beyond to succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely fun place to work.
CFA was my first job and for 2 years I loved it. I worked with an amazing group of people who had no problem putting their work over their pride, which in turn made us all proud to work at that Chick-Fil-A! I can't speak for all restaurants nationwide, but the one I worked at was great.
great pay
work hard, great pay all the hours you want. I just want to apply for a job. I need full time work. sundays off free lunch love chick fil a not enough of them
Pro érvek
great pay
Kontra érvek
no vac-k
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Fast Paced Job
You come in at 7. Set up for breakfast then go to lunch at 8 for 30 minutes then work for the rest of the day. There is good and bad just like any job.
3,0
Place to start out
When it was slow it took its toll and you couldn't help and stand about. Then the managers would yell at you for not doing anything, but as soon as you would start something you would get slammed with orders and then they would yell why is people leaving stuff all over the place.
Pro érvek
free food when working
Kontra érvek
pout management
A good company
Chick-fil-a is a great place to work. They run a tight ship and have high standards of hygiene. The company promotes efficiency, and quality. The company is in very good hands.
Fun Enviroment
On the average day time goes by quite quickly. Very professional management and the standard for equal treatment is carried down throughout all the employees.
További Chick-fil-A-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés