Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Back of House Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Back of House Team Member200 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
200 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 740 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typicla work day for me was food prep for four hours. I learned food serivce and food prep. It was a fun yet professional work envifroment. The hardest part was actually prepping food in a timely manner.
free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got burned told one of the leads and they didn’t care told me to keep working even though I was in pain after I told them again they got frustrated and sent me to get some ointment and put me back to work (the ointment did very little to the pain I was feeling.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
They don’t care about their employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like any fast food job, it is quite fast paced with the exception on downtime when it comes to mornings. Everyone is flexible and can work at multiple different stations. This is due to the well put together management that strategically places employees wherever is needed based on their skill level. Rush time can be tough but due to the staff, time flies and you are able to get caught up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have always enjoyed working with the crew in place. We support and love each other in all our job responsibilities. The leaders manage everyone task well.
Flexible shifts.
The physicality
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Making chicken breading serving fries sandwiches and making saleds and prepping for the next shift and changing the oil in the grease pans out of the friers
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each team member pulls their weight. Everyone is responsible for ensuring the environment is kept clean and hygienic. You reap what you sow!!! If you are sincerely a friendly person, people will respond to you with kindness. I had an amazing time working there.
Pro érvek
Support from team members.
Kontra érvek
5Am starts unless you're a early bird than you will love it!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
There really isn't much to it that is different from working anywhere else in the food industry, other than Chick-fil-A's standards and expectations of employees.
Free meal
Kontra érvek
Hot, no control over temperature
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and I couldn’t have pick a better place to start. The work environment was welcoming and it was a great way to put my foot in the work force.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you considering working at that location. Just learn how to say" My pleasure" even if you can fake it. Do it. The owner of this Franchise branch of Chick- fill- A is nice. Btw its a couple. Most of time the husband runs the interviews decides who is going to the back or front house. Welcome to management. Most of the Managements are closest friends and families. You'll see what Im talking about once you get hired. Used to be in the BOH where there was a lot favoritism . Even though you work hard they dont recognize your efforts. People who go out with managements and live their lifestyle are the best worker. Welcome to the schedule. Dont get too happy I suggest you have a second job. Believe me. Because their hours is not going to pay your bills. Sometimes they give you 2 to 5 a week. Call or text, email who make that schedule he'll never reply to you. Except if you are he's favorite. Only like one manager BOH Hint Name:A. Super nice. In the BOH most the worker have different pay. It depends on Full or part time Or sometimes the Raw person. Be ready to go home early if it is slow Managements dont care about your bills, they just trying to save. Overall like I said dont get too excited. Plz
Free Lunches
Management, Favoritism, Schedules, Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the kitchen at Chick-fil-A made me realize the happy image front of house workers put on is really just a facade. In the kitchen, if something takes more than a minute and it isn't a rush, you can bet the front managers will be screaming at you to "hurry your a** up, people are waiting". The only reason I stayed as long as I did was because I needed to drive to school and I couldn't find another place of employment. To put it short, I worked at Chick-fil-A during my senior year of high school. With taking a college level writing class, the final exam was a 3000 word minimum essay about an experience in life that really stuck with us. I chose to write my final paper on the poor experience of Chick-fil-A and the different workplace etiquette to deal with it. First lesson, 2 weeks is only courtesy, not necessary. Second, the biggest red flag a company can give you is when they tell you to park across effectively a HIGHWAY and walk to work every day, leave at night dressed in all black, while concerts were getting out just down the road; and if a manager found out you parked in the company lot, you'd get towed, billed and fired.
Never work a Sunday
Kontra érvek
Verbally abusive managers, mentally and physically exhausting, with long hours and no guaranteed break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for 7 months through a semester of college. The best part were the people I worked with and our dancing and singing during downtime but besides that, management could have done BETTER in many areas instead of handing out red shirts (Team leaders) as if it was a free shirt giveaway. I started there from the beginning, day 1 when our location was built but couldn't handle the lack of management over time. I was one of the few that stayed there when half of our beginning crew quit or got fired. And when I quit after 7 months, I later met up with my old colleagues who had all left after me and heard most people also left. It's a great job to get some money as a college student but not a long term job.
Pro érvek
People I worked with, the vibe, the energy.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, sometimes they forget to give you a break, not enough employees on shift (especially morning), terrible team leaders and half-ready managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to get advancement, favoritism, stressful, front people look down on people in the back, lots of drama, prefer Christians, can't decide what color of hair you want, no piercings, no tattoos, management doesn't care.
Pro érvek
Good money for fast food kind of, free meal
Pretty much everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is the worst , they don't care about you, co workers are very unfriendly and almost everyone in the kitchen smokes w*ed and does coke ,
the owner is a fu*king b*tch like her managers they make it seem like they are the best people to the public but everyone always quits they are constantly needing people because the managers suck

everything DONT WORK HERE
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are some good people who I know that work there but there’s are some people that are not as friendly as the others are,and that is all I have to say.
Free lunch
Short beaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like to be poorly managed and called stupid by managers and the owner you came to the right place. Also when you see a lot of people of color labeled with an attitude and hostel by management sounds weird. Working here gave no skills due to lack of training and poor management. The management didn’t care about employees but only customers. The barely promote and made too many promises they couldn’t keep. I would avoid if possible because the owner and management will not help you if you aren’t on their schedule. I meant a lot of great workers but most of the horriblemanagement chased them off. Also weird how they never Reprimanded certain employees that would come late, take food, and be late constantly. But the owner would threaten employees that were late once? Y’all if you’re hard working run for the hills Cuz they don’t promote often as said and no benefits of any sort cuz buying employee food is too expensive but y’all work 10 hour shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are the type of person who doesn't really want to work then don't apply here! This place is constantly slammed! I love my jobs I do but co workers are usually goofing around & not doing what needs to be done. I thought this would be a great christian based place to work but it's not. Team lead is oblivious to all the antics going on & drug use before work & on breaks. It's crazy!!
Free food 1x/day
Kontra érvek
Constantly slammed w/ work, druggie co workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
That facade for the customers is fake. The way the workers are treated is appalling. Work at that place for a paycheck and nothing else. That's all you'll get unless you're favored.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think that the place is wonderful but if you don’t like fast paced environments or places where you get dirty then it is NOT for you. The hours can be as much or as little as you want them and most of the time you can get off if you really need it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved it here great staff and company was a great place to be in. I wish I could surround myself with people like this everywhere I worked. I definitely miss chick fil a staff but not the work. Fast food was not for me but I loved my time here.
Pro érvek
flexibility, good staff, no drama
Fast food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and fast and accurate orders are expected. You are constantly working and the wage minimum that CFA pays is absurd. Customer service is respectable, but in all that the team members will are energetic and for the most part great workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here will have you on your feet all day. Many good people but often the need for speed takes priority over established rules and regulations. This place needs strong willed people to stand up and say that they will adhere to the Chick-ful-a standard and people willing to stick their neck out to get the job done right as many times as is needed. From my own experience I have become frustrated with the lack of positive change, rather just experiencing a ponzi scheme where things get shuffled around to seem better but never actually get any better. My own efforts haven't born the fruit I would have hoped since there is a lack of like-minded individuals trying for a better work environment. This is only one store, though, and should not be considered a description of every Chick-ful-a you may go to.