Chick-fil-A logo
Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Back of House Team Member

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
281 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 754 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra

Cool people and fun environment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The pay is pretty decent and the people are really nice and fun to talk to. Can be a lot of work but if everyone does their job it’s not bad. Good place to get experience

Pay, free food

Stressful

Caring for the guest is #1

If you’re willing to work at memorizing all the rules and regulations of CFA, willing to memorize all the items to be prepared, and work with some really awesome people, but then again some that find it hard to work hard and like to push their work onto others, but you have those people anywhere you go, but if you can cope well with a fast paced, hit the ground running every day kind of work, then CFA is for you. Management is some of the best! Advancement is totally up to you. There is support, but sometimes there’s too many chiefs in the kitchen. Overall a great company, but to make money over $16, you’d have to own your own CFA.

Free food, friendly people

Never slows down
Munkahelyi kultúra

Its an alright first job

this place is nice to work at. The pay is not that great though, but it is a resume booster. The back of house management is great, but the front of house management is horrible and take their job WAY to seriously

Free Break Food

Kontra érvek

Write ups for the dumbest things
Munkahelyi kultúra

Too much work for too little pay. Stressful

Stressful, not paid enough. Enviroment is toxic. You feel like a tool who can be replaced and not like a person. Not a good place to work.

Pro érvek

Free lunch, somewhat cool coworkers

Tryhard wannabe managers, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra

Extremely fun workplace but Uncompetitive pay and no opportunity for advancement

Chick-fil-A was an amazing place to work. The managers and coworkers were all extremely nice and supportive and they worked my schedule around my college classes as I needed. Only downside to the job was the pay and little room for advancement into management. I started out making a really low wage, and was told upon arriving here that evaluations would be given every 6 months. I worked here for two years and was evaluated one time. Other than that though this was a really fun place to work

Great staff, schedule flexibility

Kontra érvek

Low wage, little room for advancement

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Munkahelyi kultúra

Good co-workers, need more pay

Co-workers are pretty great most of the time but the actual work is exhausting with not enough pay, as with most jobs. Occasionally they will give away bonuses and free meals. They do give a half off food friends and family discount which is pretty nice. The schedule only comes out a few days before it starts, sometimes the Saturday before, so there's not a lot of ability to make personal plans.

Not that great

I chose to work at Chick-fil-A because I wanted to be in a nice team environment where I felt like I would have positive people around me all the time. Turns out the managers are incompetent, people love to play favorites, and you don't get any benefits.

Free or reduced lunch

Kontra érvek

Sometimes no break, long shifts, bad management, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra

Best option for fast food

My experience overall was good, Chik-fil-a os known to pay well so that's a plus. The environment for fast food I believe to be the best, this judgment made from many horror stories I've heard from the industry. My issues was really just management, and for me personally I felt used by couple supervisors at the location I was at. I would recommend just not my location I worked.

Good work environment

Kontra érvek

Lack of teamwork = worsened work load

Fun place to work at

While chaotic most of the time depending on the managers and how staffed the restaurant is your job may not be as difficult as others. Honestly it just depends on your surrounding and how busy your location is.

Free lunches

Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra

Very Satisfying and rewarding job.

I loved working back of house, there was something special about about getting up at 4 in the morning to make those biscuits. The job was super fast paced but I like to move fast, I honestly would have stayed if they had just given me a raise.

Free lunch

Low Pay

Horrible

Kitchen was very hot, maybe 80°. You better chug up some water before work because you’re not gonna be drinking until your break 4 hours into your shift. Decent atmosphere but horrible execution of policy and caring for the workers.

Munkahelyi kultúra

When I needed a job Chick-fil-A was there for me, they are always in need of staff

I didn't knew what to expect when I got the job but so far it pays the bills. This is a job for students. Is very hard work and to keep it you really need to hussle

Steady income

Kontra érvek

No paid vacations no benefits.

ehh

It's stressful to work here. Pay is okay, but when 2-3 people a day don't show up for their shift, you have to take the weight of their work onto your back and it's not a means for any promotion or raise.

sundays off, discounts

Kontra érvek

unreliable staff, few or no promotions/raises

Good minimum wage job

A very good job to start out at. They treat their employees well and respectfully, but it depends on the manager of each particular restaurant. Vacation/time off can be a pain to achieve and getting a decent raise can sometimes feel like trying to drain the ocean with a colander. But if you are a high school student who is looking to make some honest money, this is the job for you : )

Pro érvek

Good work, mainly good environment

Kontra érvek

Sometimes late hours, low pay, scheduling conflicts
Munkahelyi kultúra

Be prepared to work on days off

Fun people to work with but scheduling and operator actions can cause disagreements. Not a lot of room for growth. Unfair pay. Strict scheduling requirements.

Free break food

No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra

Food safety and management sucks

You would think the way the greet you when you come through drive thru or inside that their kitchen workers get treated the same but that it far from true under staffed and overworked

Short breaks overworked

It’s okay

Face paced, stressful but fun, flexible hours, you receive one free meal every shift up to $8.50, constantly busy, if it’s slow you need to look busy, breaks are rarely given

One free meal per shift but only up to $8.50, nice coworkers

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, usually don’t receive a break, usually have to stay longer after you shift is supposed to end, can only call out a total of 4 times or you get fired
Munkahelyi kultúra

Extremely busy and stressful workplace but learned a lot

I learned how to work in a busy, fast paced environment and how to not take things personally. Management was okay at times and I sensed favoritism for some employees. The wrong people would get promoted. The workplace would be fun because of some of my co-workers and the lunch rushes we'd get, though stressful everyday; especially when we'd get catering orders and not have enough people in the back to help. The hardest part would probably be having to work overtime sometimes because there were just not enough people working in the kitchen (most hires would go to the front) and no one would want to come in at an earlier time. The most enjoyable part, the people. Not all of them though, haha. Overall, I'm glad it was my first fast-food job I worked at.

free meals, co-workers

Kontra érvek

felt favoritism in the workplace, no team gatherings to work out problems and bring concerns

decent place to work

fun job for the first few months then became very stressful towards the latter half. over worked and horrible pay. good people for co workers and ok management

food, opportunities

short breaks, underpaid, overworked

its meh

It mehh. People are fake and are only nice to the customers. Managers play favorite, and are very strict. People throw each other under the bus to get ahead.

get to take food home

toxic workplace

Productive and Fun Environment

I learn a lot in less than half a year, my supervisors helped me through a tough time I was going through by being flexible with my schedule and letting me get overtime hours whenever I was in need of money due to Covid 19 affecting my mother.The quality of the chicken is always precise if all steps are followed in which I had great teachers tell me what to do and what not to do.I made sure food was given in time and was always in the field were the food is consider fresh at its best.

Free lunches

Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés