Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Back of House Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Back of House Team Member173 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
173 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 721 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work at but wouldn’t recommend
I enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-A at first but then slowly started realizing the problems and lack of care for the employees from management. I was stuck on the same position for 4 months to the point where my hand could not fully close and even then was still not moved to a different position until after a couple of days of asking. The staff is underpaid for the amount of work and physical demand put on their body.
Great pay
Great pay great hours fun people to work with. They work with you as far as scheduling and it is very easy to to change or drop a shift if needed. They care about your health.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the job. I just want something better.
Working at Chick-fil-A taught me a lot. I learned to see a whole new part of me, that being my work ethic. I learned that I not only have what it takes to work. I love to work. I enjoy working there, I just think it’s time for something new.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is very serious about their speed of service and quality of the food served.
Chick-Fil-A does not sympathise for those who can not keep up with the speed of the orders coming in and will inform you if you are performing below adequate, but they push you to work harder and improve your skills within the kitchen.
High Scool environment
Its only good if you are not over the age of 25. Too many immature employees who are only concerned with what music is playing in the kitchen and what they are going to do on a day off never really properly training the new employess
Free meals
Not a place to make as a career if over 25yrs old
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A goal oriented workplace with a sense of belonging
Almost certainly one of the highest intensity jobs available in fast food, you will constantly be busy in the kitchen. At our location, we worked to better our service regularly, striving to break over 200 cars over one lunch period - and once we'd done that, we set out bar even higher. The company's wider goals seek to improve its employees' work ethic and focus on creating an experience for the customer rather than on shoving food out as quickly as possible. Although speed is desired, it's much more important the customer enjoys their brief visit. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Chick-fil-A, and although it wasn't my first job, I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to enter the workforce for the first time.
Na
Chick-fil-A wasn’t the ideal place to work. I felt like their wasn’t any opportunity for growth in the company. Over all are grant full for the opportunity and experience presented.
Some bad leaders
I love the company but there was some shift leaders who weren’t fit for this position and were just totally disrespectful to others and who would talk down on others and I couldn’t work in such a toxic environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the people and environment i work in
Typical day at work is doing my job and enjoying my time with my coworkers. Management is amazing, it really is such a great place to work at. Most enjoyable part is doing what i love.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, nice staff allowed for growth
My time at chickfila was great. I made many friends while working there and it help expand me as a leader due to the many training opportunities that were given. Management was alright, it fluctuated depending on the people working, but generally they had the sores best interest in mind.
2,0
Management has some problems
Management does not help you. You either float sink or swim the hours are great they always need someone. I’m not too fond of the owner, I guess it’s shot or miss. The company itself offers a lot for the employees but management only gives information about that to certain employees, i didn’t feel like I belonged.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management could be a lot better
Firstly, I had awful half assed training on every position, and every time I was working on any station someone would tell me I was doing it wrong then show me how they do it instead. Secondly, the management was awful. Every manager present at any time played favorites, and would leave me to do 11 different jobs by myself and I would get yelled at every day for not being able to keep up even though i would beg for help (and not receive it) and several of the people working that day could help me, the managers chose to make me suck it up and do it all by myself
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
BOH is filled with spanish speeking immigrants
the work enviremenyt is catered to spanish speeking personell were everything in the BOH is explained in spanish and when management said they explained something it was not explained in english until someone did something wrong. Gay pesonell need not apply. There beliefs are biblical and will not give them a chance at life or growth in this company.
The energy
We had to do multiple things at once which was great. It was an handful but it was more fun to me. I got to get stuff done quicker and still take my break
Multitasking
Support
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to get started
you would work nonstop, always something to do
learned different positions in the BOH and switched between them

they had good employees to work with management was understanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work with good people, but busy
Chick-Fil-A has been a very good first job to me that's taught me how to adapt to a busy work environment at all times of hours. Chick-Fil-A is a very inclusive work environment, and good for someone with a busy schedule.
Terrible
The owners were hard on us for a job that doesn’t pay enough for the duty and never gave us breaks even though by law they were suppose to, it’s a terrible job at least for the one in MWC
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working but you make good friends.
I would come in, directly after school, and my manager would let me know what position I was working for that night. I learned how to efficiently manage time and produce as many products with the highest quality possible. I made good friends when I worked there, everyone seemed to be in the same boat. The hardest part was keeping everything clean, or when the trash bags were really heavy and the dumpster was full and I needed someone to help me with taking it out. Managing time was also crucial, waste a minute or slow down and it hinders the entire team in the back. The most enjoyable part was just hanging out with my coworkers when we had a small amount of time when it was calm and we could talk and work slowly and at a relaxed pace.
Pro érvek
Great Coworkers and managers, limited free food, and flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
High heat, a bit of a steep learning curve
Ok job
It was an awesome job at first but then they started make the wrong decisions. I was the number 1 breader in the whole store and I still got fired just because I had car trouble and management knew about it and they told is ok hope you fix situation soon and I did but they still fired me. I said it was unfair because another person was going something super wrong and that person did not got Fire justdemote
Good flexibility
They will fired unfairly
amazing place to work
I love chick oil a because they are very flexible with hours, and very understanding. the upper levels really care about you and make sure you fully understand all aspects of your job. It is a great environment and everyone is very welcoming.
Very stressful
I had a bad experience, large because we were under staffed. Also, the manager seemed to just get angry at problems instead of trying to fix them. They hired lazy people as well.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés