Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Back of House Team Member

145 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 360 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wish I was given my hours back.
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poway, CA2019, december 4.
At first I enjoyed working there, but after the first month my hours were cut, and was told to "Earn them back". Despite having Full availability, and offered my weekends and friday, i wasn't given the 36 hours i originally had, and was wanted more from front counter as cooking to get orders out, and I was full time, and ended up leaving due to getting less than a part time employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Above average job for my area
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2019, november 24.
On a typical day its quite easy but there are stressful times. I certainly and quickly learned that I was quite mature and advanced for my job given the performance of my peers. Management is definitely effective but sometimes things can be stagnated because the decisions stem from all and not just one. Workplace culture is like any other place with drama, gossip, and games. One must have the patience to deal with it and know the end goal. The hardest part was dealing with the different types of people but the most enjoyable was the money, for which it when I have this I could care less about the bad things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A busy and goal-oriented workplace with fairly high turnover.
BACK OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kirkland, WA2019, november 20.
A typical day at work in back of house was working 6-8 hours often at only 2-3 different stations each day. Many of the tasks are very quick and require balancing several different things at once.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2019, november 19.
The owners and staff were super friendly. Everyone relies on each other and you need to be vocal if you work in the back. I would definetely recommend.
Worked back of house
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 18.
I learned great skills:
work as a team
great communication skills
work at a steady pace

Great people to work with.
Would recommend this job to anyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people make up for the rest of it.
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enfield, CT2019, november 14.
The Chick-fil-A I worked at was by far the busiest fast food restaurant in town. The meal rushes hit and they hit hard, and keeping track of special season items when they came around made it all the more difficult. The pay isn't especially great, the nature of franchises effectively limits your advancement to managerial status. The scheduling, however, is as flexible as advertised, with changes only requiring two weeks or so in advance notice and complete control of how many hours and days one works. I only had one scheduling conflict during my tenure. My coworkers were arguably the saving grace of the daily experience. All of them were incredibly kind people, enjoyable to be around. There's a sense of family between back-of-house members that singlehandedly makes the work tolerable.
It was very organized.
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2019, november 11.
I enjoyed working at chick fil a very much, it was very organized and controlled. I do wish I was able to get more hours of work though, but other than that I loved working there.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goose Creek, SC2019, november 10.
They have their own preference people to work if you are new in the area that probably not gonna help you much.Myself them are people they know each other from other places they went to school together or they go to the same church but that’s it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the interview and the work experience there wasn't difficult but it was busy.
BOH Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, GA2019, november 9.
It was very busy all the time. The people there were nice and were always on task. The work there was always very organized. It was a good job experience.
Friendly, Positive Environment
BACK OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, AL2019, november 3.
Chick-fil-A is a wonderful company to work for. Though the salary is not the best, the job is well worth it. They try their best to hire people that fit the company best, so you tend to get along with the people you work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned that there is little room for error and also how to stand for extended period of time and also how to work hard on any type of day.
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2019, október 26.
A typical day of work should be hardworking and also fun everybody should have fun wile doing there job and I learned how to be on my feet for extended periods of times and that there is little room for error
1,0
Not always a pleasure
BOH Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockbridge, GA2019, október 12.
My review is based on the store I worked at alone and not Chick-fil-A as a whole. The operator is not a good guy and is far from the moral code Chick-fil-A is known for. His direction has created a very negative and toxic work culture. His leadership staff follows his poor example and his HR defends him and covers up his mistakes and inappropriate comments. I would not recommend working at this particular store.
Pro érvek
Job itself is good, fast paced and cool coworkers
Kontra érvek
Operator, HR, and some leadership are self centered and conniving.
Nice
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pelham, SC2019, október 10.
It's a nice place to work. They really make you feel needed/wanted when you work there. It's like being apart of a big family.
I highly enjoyed working with everyone at my job.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is decent starting out
BOH Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2019, október 4.
Initially, I liked the job. It is fast paced & customer oriented. However, people are quite disposable and the "culture" isn't what it presents itself to be.
Good pay wage
High turnover rate, poor HR
Fun and Conversational
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2019, október 1.
Chick-Fil-A will always be a great place for new workers to start. The team is nice, you learn a lot of the ins and outs of restaurants, and you experience what it's like to work in a real job. For me, the hardest part was finding my best position, which you eventually learn with the help of your team. The most enjoyable part was finally getting to know the place, talking with your co-workers and enjoying each other's company.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall very productive workplace with nice people
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, október 1.
Coworkers are nice and always check in with everyone to see how their day is going. However, it is stressful environment that has many rushes throughout the shift. Lots of hard-work with not many times to rest
$8 to spend on a meal when you work
Kontra érvek
Bad management, no credit given to individuals that deserve it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a pretty good job, fast food-wise
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2019, szeptember 29.
I mostly enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A. The work wasn’t really too hard, just fast-paced since it’s a busy restaurant. Honestly I think that if you’re looking for a job in fast food, Chick-fil-A is one of the best.
Good environment and food
Kontra érvek
You’ll probably be spending a lot of your paycheck there
Excellent Job Experence
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Braselton, GA2019, szeptember 27.
While working I picked up a lot of helpful skills that ill use for the rest of my life but I had both a low salary for the work I did and I was never given the hours I needed due to being overstaffed made me try to find a different job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Not as good as it seems
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2019, szeptember 26.
This place has a high employee turnover rate. And there's a reason why people are constantly quitting. There are some coworkers that are nice, but that doesn't cut it. You do a lot more than what you get out. If you ask any employees that have previously quit or even currently work there, they could list many flaws within the workplace that they were dissatisfied with. Especially things like not getting paid enough (if you work part time you don't get the advertised payrate of $14/hr). Even if you have a lot of experience there and is someone that works their butt off, no raises. The boss makes a whole lot of profit from the work you put in while you get compensated way less. I felt like each day, especially on Saturday mornings, I asked myself, "Is this really worth my sweat and energy?" I kept continuing on but then I couldn't take it anymorr and just quit. Also scheduling and management can suck at times. Also, you will soon dread the thought of saturdays
free meal
pay, availability not flexible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Awesome place to work.
BOH Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covington, LA2019, szeptember 23.
Real nice people, and really great management. It's a fast paced work environment but once you get the hang of things it's not too stressful. The pay is really nice for a fast food place as well. No complaints at all.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van