Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Associate

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 664 értékelés megtekintése
Fair Job
It was ok. I worked for a college campus located one so I worked for a larger company which was the part I didn’t like. Aramark weren’t the best when it comes to treating its employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
serve customers in a quick paced restaurant
A typical day at work involved serving customers- cleaning the restaurant, preparing the food, organizing the supplies and most of all interacting with customers with a cheerful positive attitude.
Great Team
I love working here and am sad to leave it behind, the crew front and back of house is supportive and resourceful and fun to be with any time of day and any day of the week. These guys will always have your back!
Pro érvek
lunch when you work, workable scheduling, experienced leadership
Kontra érvek
fast paced, need to learn to work FAST
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a good starter job
Every day was very busy so I learned to be quick on my feet and as efficient as possible. The hardest part of the job for me was incredibly rude customers that were regulars at the store.
Pro érvek
Discount and free meal on days you worked
Rough working conditions
Productive and fun workplace
Management was laid-back but enforced all proper regulations. Staff worked quickly and efficiently. Everyone is friendly and welcoming, but camaraderie did not distract from duties.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Chic Fil A
I enjoyed working there at first, but then down the road I realized that this wasn't for me. There were a lot of restrictions with what to wear and what not to wear and I couldn't get with it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a great experience working for CFA and would recommend working at one. Its a great place to get experience in true customer service and has a career ladder that you can climb
good starter job
As my first official job the consistent pay/ hours was nice despite the low pay at the time. The stressful environment is a good way to throw you into the work force as the stress leaves once you clock out. There is room to move up as people come and go.
consistent hours, and Sundays off
Kontra érvek
low pay, high stress, very fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good for the time
I worked here very proudly and was excited to work. I loved the people I worked with and I'm glad I knew them. I have nothing truly bad to say about this place.
Free Lunch
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and stressful but surrounded by great staff.
Coworkers are very close and are a family and makes the fast paced day and stressful times easier. Flexible hours and if you ever need to take off there is always someone to take your shift.
2,0
unsecure and retaliating management
Managers retaliate to hide their malpractice.
Employees have no breaks. They only earn a food break every 4 hours of nonstop work.

Employees are to ask permission to use the bathroom or access water. when asking for permission, employees are asked to postpone their bathroom needs!
Just a job
Learned excellent customer service. Did not like the management. They never fired anybody when they should have. It was a "favorites" type of place. The customers made the job enjoyable.
customers, free lunches
short breaks, management
Very stressful but informative
Chick-fil-a is a good place to work because of the high standards of customer service they stress for their employees. Compared to other food service chains, these standards are above and beyond. However, with those high standards comes an incredible amount of stress. They are also closed on Sunday which is very nice for employees.
Break food
Kontra érvek
often too many employees work there and getting many hours is difficult
A short review
A very well-organized place that was an extremely active environment with a wide range of team-related tasks. Co-workers were friendly and from a diverse range of backgrounds and the managers were always understanding and agreeable, yet kept us firm and focused.
Pro érvek
long breaks, friendly staff, friendly management
Kontra érvek
low pay, little room to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast workplace, and a great first job
Started working there when I was fifteen. Besides the few bumps and such of mistaken hours and scheduling, the management was nice, respectable, and taught at your own pace. I had one team leader I didn't see eye to eye on, but take that away, it was an overall nice first job experience and a great introduction to food service jobs.
Free Lunches (To an extent), Flexible hours
Short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is an average company
it is an average company to work to earn minimum wage
Prepare food

Communicate

Other co-worker is nothing special

Can have 30 mins break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work--excellent relationships with coworkers a must!
A typical day at Chick-fil-A is extremely busy, from opening at 6 am to closing at 10 pm. One of the skills you pick up quickly is the ability to work quickly, efficiently and (most importantly) courteously even while under the stress of a time crunch or what-have-you.

Working in close quarters with a bunch of people around your age (think late teens, early twenties) means you form opinions about people quickly, as well as relationships. How well you can work with these people despite your personal opinions about them make or break your effectiveness as an employee, which is crucial during the three rushes of the day--Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, all of which last at least 2 hours and are constant business.

Management is okay. I never personally had an issue with management, but one thing that I do notice is that turnover is extremely high. This could be due to the high pressure environment, however. At least at my location, employees either stay for years (like I did) or stay for less than a year. In the 4 years I worked there, only about 3 people from when I arrived still work there.

The hardest part of the job was definitely having to run about and do everything, remaining on your feet all day.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers. Chick-fil-A allows you to do really nice things for people, such as give a customer their meal free just because you feel like it, or if a customer waits too long, give them coupons for a cookie or a milkshake or whatever the current specialty dessert is. It was great to be able to see how happy these little things
 - több...
Pro érvek
Free meals, great coworkers, free drinks while working, flexible time schedule
Kontra érvek
No benefits unless you were 40+ hours (common), short breaks, demanding customers and pace
Awesome!
Chick-Fil-A is a great company to work for and the people really care. The hardest part of the job was some heavy lifting to make teas and lemonade but if you needed help someone would gladly lend a hand. Co-workers were friendly and assisted each other if need be. Talking to customers was the best part of the job as I got to know the regulars and heard about how life was going.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, friendly staff, nice breaks
Kontra érvek
At times got too many hours, at other times did not get enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've learned to go above and beyond. my co-workers were very outgoing, we all worked together as a team to accomplish store goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with a great community.
A typical day at Chick-Fil-A included answering a lot of customer's questions as well as making them feel welcomed and ultimately wanted. I learned that in every work field that has to do with customer service, one must make the customer's return a guarantee by being polite and helpful. The job was only hard at lunch time when the place was packed full of people, but the experience taught me how to work affectively and proficiently under pressure. At the end of the day, I love people and making them feel important, so, without a doubt, my favourite part of the job was communicating with customers and co-workers.
Pro érvek
Free food, half hour breaks, etc.
Inconsistent hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment. Extremely kind management.
I worked customer service at the front of the restaurant as well as in the kitchen. I handled purchases and front of the house requests. I was able to learn food prep processes quickly and was often asked to switch from front of house to back of house during my shift. Worked a fulltime schedule, working both opening and closing shifts. I would have to say the most satisfying part of the job was working with the other individuals employed at chick-fil-a and serving in the area we were located. The institution was very involved in the community which meant we built a relationship with quite a few businesses in the area. We sometimes saw the same customers daily as well as families. Serving them along with everyone else actually did make everyone we worked with enjoy our jobs. The biggest negative I could possibly find would be the pay and the opportunity to move up into management.
Pro érvek
free lunch, very nice management and employees
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés