Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Manager

137 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 647 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
this place is fun and faster for a good service
chick fil a is great place to work is one one the best company in usa
great customer service people go home with smile and happy be cause are employ's have the best trainer ever
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment,and great culture to be apart of!
While working here i was able to advance to a management position and learn new people skills. While some days can be stressful, this company helps keep it interesting with great attitudes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is very thoughtful and looks after its employees and customers. Very flexible and willing to work with you to better you at the job and make a great employee.
3,0
Fast paced enviornment
Good company to work for, very fast paced. Fun environment and the leadership is really nice. Hardest part is learning the various positions and doing them quickly and not becoming overwhelmed by the business of the job.
Flexiblility
They are so flexible with their hours and are able to meet most peoples need when it comes to asking for days off and other reasons to just request the day off.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really upbeat and happy positive work environment. Taught me alot. Management had a very progressive mindset.
I would work at Chick-Fil-A again in a heartbeat! I loved every minute there and looked forward to working there every day. The management was superior, I never felt like I did anything detrimentally wrong, they took it on themselves to make sure I was well-trained and ready for the next stage of work weather that was cashier, drive-through work, or busing tables.
Flexible hours
They offer flexible hours so you can balance your time. They offer diversity which is good because this can bring unique personalities and different perspectives.
Great people, good advancement
Co-workers are awesome and make the job easier to handle. Plenty of stress and problem solving opportunities. Great engagement with costumers and learning human habits.
Fast paced environment
Great place to learn teamwork and work as a group to get the job done. Communication is key in a face paced environment. Great place to exercise leadership and ambition
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced but easy to keep up
i worked here there for 2 yeas and worked as management for 1, the major downfall from working here is lack of dependability among others in management.
1,0
Management is horrible
No room for growth unless you kiss butt and unfortunately if you aren't white, they will keep you in the same position and expect you to be ok without and growth
Great guests
Always busy,there are a ton of guests that come daily and become like family to you. I learned that a lot of patience and understanding with an angry guest.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Lack of respect&support from managers
Great work environment
All of my coworkers were always hard working and task oriented. To work at Chick-Fil-A you need to know how to work as a team, and at a high pace, while executing next level customer service.
Overall Great place to work
Overall it is a great place to work. We strive to be the best at everything we do, and it is our pleasure to serve our guests. They offer a very fast paced environment where you must be able to multitask.
Working for Chick-Fil-A
I enjoy my job & I am happy to show my hard work & strive to be better. As a person I am completely happy there & they made me the person I am today . I love my job so very much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working place
I liked waiting on the customers. I like Chick Fil A's customer service. It was a great company to work for. The food is excellent. When I would tell people I worked for Chick Fil A they were impressed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm not writing a review for every single job I've done
Okay here we go riding your views again well my day is great I'm watching TV and going to take the babies to play outside and then we're going to go play with bubbles
Happy place
Good food and discount
Work around school schedule.

Informative life skills

Hire from within

Clean restaurant

Very organized kitchen clean product

Flexible schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work for a first job
It is a great place to meet new friends and get some experience in the restaurant field. There are many learning opportunities, especially when in management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was a great place to work. Most days were very busy, but our team had fun.
The owner was great to work for. He was very easy to talk to. You got to know great people and some treated you like family. The truly cared about the employee.
Pro érvek
Great place to make new friends. Great management.
Kontra érvek
They could interupt your break when a crowd came in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One if best places i ever worked
They really make you feel like family and they’re not in the chicken business but the people business like they care more about the people than anything else
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés