Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
160 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 922 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
At Chick-Fil-A they truly stress the company values and they encourage a leadership attitude among all the employees. Unfortunately, they don't provide a leadership pay and most entry-level employees make just a tad more than minimum-wage.The best part about the job is the team-oriented work environment and the least enjoyable would have to be the minimal pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The one I managed was run by someone that I don’t think was ready fully. The people attracted to work there are all amazing people, but the unclear leadership from the top made it a very interesting experience and I’m grateful for it. Made me grow a bunch from it. But I don’t feel I have an accurate review of the company.
Pro érvek
Great people, flexible with hours if needed
Kontra érvek
Unclear, didn’t feel very fulfilling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was okay, but not great, Management picked favorites to move up, Management at the time was lazy, not very reliable, Sometimes you wouldn’t get to leave at the time you were supposed to.
Pro érvek
You get free break food, or 50% off if you worked under a 7 hour shift.
Kontra érvek
Breaks were poorly planned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would open, make biscuits, prep for lunch, work lunch and prep for dinner. Learned about managing others by being a servant leader. Faith and family are a priority. Loved working there.
scholarship, discount meals, Sundays off
Kontra érvek
retail hours are hard at time
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
toxic work environment, management is horrible, growth or anything in general in there is based on favoritism same with hours. Also based off performance to get hours
Havin a job
Horrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had and amazing support system. They worked with me during my pregnancy and maternity leave. It’s an amazing company. I had wonderful customers that I got to know by name.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ChickfilA is a wonderful work place because they understand how to work with people and that the people they employee are not wholly CFA day in and day out. They provide for actually being human and simply ask that while you are in the store you give it your best effort to work as apart of a team and be committed to being goal oriented.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pace to learn good work ethics. Team members, assistant managers, trainers, and managers work hard to be successful. The Directors and store operator do not lead as they should. Hardly ever present to actually work. Don't make you feel cared for like they say they want to. But the "grunts" are the real ones that are inclusive and caring to each other.
Pro érvek
Free meal, flexible hours, college benefits.
Kontra érvek
30 minute break per 8 hour shift, lack of leadership at the top.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company but I am not interested in working retail. Owner and fellow managers work well together. I feel I have more skills than what are utilized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working here i was able to advance to a management position and learn new people skills. While some days can be stressful, this company helps keep it interesting with great attitudes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is very thoughtful and looks after its employees and customers. Very flexible and willing to work with you to better you at the job and make a great employee.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for, very fast paced. Fun environment and the leadership is really nice. Hardest part is learning the various positions and doing them quickly and not becoming overwhelmed by the business of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are so flexible with their hours and are able to meet most peoples need when it comes to asking for days off and other reasons to just request the day off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work at Chick-Fil-A again in a heartbeat! I loved every minute there and looked forward to working there every day. The management was superior, I never felt like I did anything detrimentally wrong, they took it on themselves to make sure I was well-trained and ready for the next stage of work weather that was cashier, drive-through work, or busing tables.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They offer flexible hours so you can balance your time. They offer diversity which is good because this can bring unique personalities and different perspectives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are awesome and make the job easier to handle. Plenty of stress and problem solving opportunities. Great engagement with costumers and learning human habits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn teamwork and work as a group to get the job done. Communication is key in a face paced environment. Great place to exercise leadership and ambition
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked here there for 2 yeas and worked as management for 1, the major downfall from working here is lack of dependability among others in management.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No room for growth unless you kiss butt and unfortunately if you aren't white, they will keep you in the same position and expect you to be ok without and growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always busy,there are a ton of guests that come daily and become like family to you. I learned that a lot of patience and understanding with an angry guest.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Lack of respect&support from managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
All of my coworkers were always hard working and task oriented. To work at Chick-Fil-A you need to know how to work as a team, and at a high pace, while executing next level customer service.