Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Director

18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 696 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with potential for leadership development and growth
This job has a lot to offer. Each location is individually owned, so different owner/operators bring different talents to the table. The location I work at is fast paced, well ran, and has a lot to offer when it comes to development with your skill set as a leader.
Pro érvek
Flexible scheduling, caring management and owner
Employees
Work employees like dogs and less pay.
The good... Number one customer service skills. Should provide full time management full coverage, since they basically live there just by the hours. Chickfila will definitely teach you the value of customer service, pride in your company. Making everyone say " My Pleasure" . Which is a word that is hard to get rid of once you leave the company!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun team working towards a common goal!
Overall a great place to work! Easy to learn. Easy to move up in the ranks and get promotions. Incredible company with high standards and something to believe in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Allowed me to grow as a leader.
Chick-fil-a allowed me to grow to my full potential. Allowing to be promoted quickly while taking on new challenges along the way. I learned a great deal on what it takes to become a leader and the tasks and responsibilities that come with being promoted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful at times, but employees make it fun
As it is with every job, it can be very stressful at times with the speed and guests, however, the employees take it in stride and try to make every moment enjoyable.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great place to work at!
With my 5 1/2 years with Chick-fil-A, it was the best job I've ever had! The operators, employees, and everyone was super kind, and helpful! Chick-fil-a also gives out College scholarships to students that work hard and apply for them, which is really nice!
Pro érvek
Free/discounted food, fun enviroment, college scholarships, flexible hours, good pay
Not much benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive and fast workplace
Working at Chick-fil-a has taught me many leadership skills and motivated me to work hard and work for leadership positions. We're taught continuous improvement at Chick-fil-a. We are constantly learning and constantly improving in our lives, whether that be in our workplaces or our home life. Chick-fil-a has taught me so much and I'm grateful for all the opportunities it gave me.
Pro érvek
Fast paced, Pushing to grow, Great co workers.
Productive, life experience
When you work at chik fil a you build a relationship with your coworkers, learning that each person has their own hardships. Chik fil a allows you to learn, provides experience within a customer service aspect in which you can apply to any job in order to better yourself and be humble.
Productive workplace environment
A typical day at work is nonstop. There is always something that can be done and needs to be accomplished. Face paced environment. I have learned how to problem solve, better people skills, how to manage my time and other employees times around me. I learned how to schedule people around what needs done for the week/day and have enough people there for it to run smoothly. The management is good. It can be better with certain people's characters and how they manage things. But, all around they get the job done and know how to make the day run smooth. The workplace culture is family oriented. Tight group and everyone can get along and count on people to be there and help out. The hardest part of the job some days is the stress. I have learned to manage it and help out in certain areas if someone is having a hard time. I am able to be the helping hand and step in and help them toward success. The most enjoyable part of the job is the sense of accomplishment I have at the end of the day. That I was able to get stuff done and had been able to help others and the store succeed.
Free lunch up to $7 worth of food, flexible on availability
Kontra érvek
no benefits, no vacation time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working for Chick-fil-A!
I've been working for CFA for 3 years and overall, I love it! It is a very demanding job, but it is a job I enjoy. It has taught me a lot about myself and my work ethic and generally how to be a better person.
Pro érvek
Relationships with guests and other team members, competitive pay
Kontra érvek
healthcare, short breaks, long hours
Good environment
The typical work day for a manager there is dealing with a lot of customers, and long work days. The hardest part about the job is dealing with angry customer, when an employee makes a simple mistake. It is a very good company to work for they really value you there employees.
Good work environment
Angry customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, does not offer benefits
Typical day was slower in the mornings, gradually increasing to highest performance at lunch, drop off in the afternoon, and increasing again for dinner. There were a few hours of down time when restocking and cleaning would occur. This is not a "stand here and get paid" job. It's active, but enjoyable work.
Free lunch, Great people, Awesome food, Happy customers
Kontra érvek
No benefits for regular employees
Intense, Competitive, but a Great Company
Working at CFA taught me a lot. If you like fast work and a driven work place, you will love it! Pay is also competitive and the Operators do a great job of handling their business.
Discounted Lunches
Sometimes long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A wonderful place to work
Working at chick-fil-a has been a great experience for me, because it has taught me a lot about managing a large team and running a store. working at chick-fil-a is not like any other job i have had, the owner is so involved with the store we see him on a daily bases witch is nice, we also have monthly meeting about what is working well for us in the store and what we could use improvement on. Chick-fil-a has a fun and loving working environment. The hardest part sometime of my job is angry guest getting yelled at is no fun, but then the best part of my job is getting to know my guests personal and hearing about their lives.
Free lunch, 10% off when not working
unaffordable healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cares about its employees, constantly pushing people towards their dreams and goals, whether that is at Chick-Fil-A or elsewhere. Flexible hours, but does require commitment for people to work when they say they can work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for a high school student.
I am very thankful for my job at Chickfila, but I am ready for something not quite as busy and stressful. I am able to handle the stress well, but a typical day can wear on the body. I get along well with all of my coworkers and I am always asking management to teach me new things. I think it is wise to always try to advance your knowledge of a general business, no matter how long you plan on staying, so I have been doing that at Chickfila. I love getting to talk to our regular customers and building relationships with those I work with every day.
Pro érvek
Free food, fun (at times)
Kontra érvek
Stressful, 10 minute breaks on busy days, long shifts, some management.
3,0
ehhhh
its a great place to learn and grow. Pay was well and did something different everyday. i don't know what else to say. Really i am lost as what to say
Productive Work Place with strong ethics and management training
Chico-Fil-a is an excellent company. Not only do they instill strong ethics into their employees, they also have impressive training for management and growth.
További Chick-fil-A-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés