Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Winston-Salem, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
58 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic fil a is an okay place to work at! making a career no! a lot of things are different.. completely different from the outside looking in it wasnt
Employee Meal
Outside in heat all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone. The operator I had was very manipulative to the employees. He would talk behind his employees back about other employees and pit them against each other. Threatened to fire a lot of people to the management team then when it came down to it just cut hours forcing them to resign because they were hardly working. Very low pay for the work expected. There is no diversity in this company. All employees have to be conformed to the and all the same. Does not support work/life balance. Management expects you to live for the company and that’s it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful environment, friendly coworkers, super fast paced during rushes. Hours are flexible, you can work 15 hours a week if you want or 40 hours a week if you want.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its was great experience for to work at Chick-fil-a, and I would recommend that any high student to work there. It will help you financially to make your dreams come true.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your definitely going to be moving around a lot for a typical day. They are almost always busy. I learned customer service and plenty of other stuff. Mostly every position is enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did enjoy working at chickfila for the most part. Of all the staff, I became friends with one girl, the others seemed to love drama and causing issues so I stayed clear. My biggest takeaway was the lack of respect and human decency they had when I was injured on the job and they simply told me to get back to work. When I tried explaining to them i wanted to go home for the day, that I was experiencing back and neck pain, they really did not care. I left that day anyways (I got someone to stay later that was leaving the same time I was supposed to) and put in my two weeks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relatively fun and rewarding, the company treats you like family. A little Cliquey but nothing crazy. I would recommend to family and friends with ease.
Free Lunches
Hectic schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for such a wonderful company. The co-workers have been fantastic and it’s never dull. It provides a constant learning process and you don’t relive the same day twice.
Free food
Kontra érvek
No added benefits such as vacation or pto.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, working for chick fil a was good. My main issue's was Management. They had poor management and it showed through out the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very positive place to work, with good co-workers and directors. It's fast paced, and there's always something to do, someone to help. You'll learn excellent customer service skills which can translate into success anywhere you go.
Pro érvek
Free lunch meal, off every Sunday
No benefits/pto
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, Chick-Fil-A has been and probably always will be my favorite teen job. It is an amazing place to work overall and while I can't speak for every establishment, my place of employment was extremely friendly and well managed. A typical work day was always challenging in the best way, and I was always given an opportunity to learn something new or help someone else learn something new. I enjoyed every minute most days and even on days where I was having a more difficult time, a manager was always right there to listen, understand and try to help figure out what I could do to have an easier time or what they could do to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun part time job it helped build skills for future jobs i may have. Although my managers weren't the nicest when it came to having to switch my work schedule
Paid Lunch
Rush Hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
I owned three different locations when I worked for them. I was responsible for the bottom line so I did a lot of marketing and collaboration with other companies.
Pro érvek
I met a lot of people in my community.
Kontra érvek
The management was challenging at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, flexible hours and time off. They promote within the company. Learning new things within the company. Able to receive college scholarships and more.
Promote within the company
Kontra érvek
My get tire of eating chicken
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work here if fast paced isn't your forte. Management was unprofessional and workers didn't communicate like they were supposed to. The only good thing I got out of working at Chick Fil A was the free lunch breaks
Pro érvek
Discounts and free meal provided
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, management, work ethic
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila is a great first job for a kid. It teaches many useful skills like customer service and learning how to deal with customers that are not happy. It is fast passed and stressful though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really had a good time working at Chick Fil A. I got along with all my coworkers. One issue I had was the stressful lunch and dinner times. We would have long lines since we were in the mall food court.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a good place to work, some of the management is not professional as it should be but in all the staff is very friendly and very helpful in work related areas.
discount on food, closed Sundays
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no health care, no paid time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
As you might guess, they force a lot of branding on employees. They will absolutely berate employees for not using constant "my pleasure". Corporate visits were always terrible because they would arrive, list off tiny errors that almost impossible to correct, then leave and management would just take the stress out on staff and blame it all on front employees. Though they claim to care about employees lives, how they are treated, and their health....it's all absolutely a charade. It's part of the core employee requirements to pretend to be nice. Changing availability meant absolutely nothing to management either, you could ask for part time and they would schedule employees at full time whenever they felt like it without warning.
Free lunch?
Kontra érvek
Poor pay, poor management, poor work/life balance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overrall if you like fast food i would recommend this job, if not i would not suggest you work here. I learned that i did not like fast food, its a lot more too handle, retail or not being around food is a better fit for me,
Munkahelyi kultúra
General and personal clerical/personal assistant duties, confidential reports and arrangements, accounts payable and accounts receivable, maintain all employee files