Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Winchester, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 129 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment and people were great, and were flexible with my schedule. They made me feel welcome, and respected me everyday I was at work. The experience was great
Munkahelyi kultúra
got new management, everything got changed, some management were racisist and no actions were taken, kind of judge people based off looks, management doesn't care about emplyees, very strict about their rules and very conservative, day-shift got treated and payed way better than night shift even though night shift does everything (I would know because I worked both but mostly night-shift) everything was put on night shift. However, some management were really good. Became best friends with most people
Pro érvek
most food was free for break
Kontra érvek
short break, no benifits, went on break as soon as you got there, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
You bust your butt and the managers don't care. Always wanting to cut hours. Feel like all you do is work for nothing. Have to do alot of work on your own with no help.
Free meal while working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great experience, i loved working here. they were great at training and really cared about all of their customers. other employess were also great to work with
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Chick-fil-A for almost 5years, the first year was amazing was treated with respect the management was also very caring and beyond amazing, but after two years the management changed and it because a circus show from there. No one was on the same page and everyone had their own opinion about something everyday. They don’t look at what you do right they only look at what you do wrong. I feel like they didn’t value what I did for them, many times I stayed after to help out with anything they needed and no one would look at that. Chick-fil-A is a very nice place to work at but the one in here in Winchester I do not recommend they tell you, you have to separate yourself from the other employees. I thought it was all fine and now thinking back to it I was wrong and should’ve been gone a long time ago. The management now has favorites and everyone can tell because they are all blood or by marriage family
Pro érvek
Free small side and an entree but you have to pay for your sauces
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work was fast paced and busy which I liked. there was always something to do and there was not a lot of standing around. I learned how to be calm in stressful situations and to not let rude people get to me. the management here is overall good, and they are always nice to the employees. the hardest part of this job would probably be dealing with rude customers, and just remembering to stay calm when its very busy. I really enjoyed working with my other team members, I made very good friends during my time here.
free lunch, discounts
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best part about working at Chick-fil-A was the team that you got to work with. Everyone was nice for the most part, and the people who you would work with were alway fun to be around. The job was very unbalanced since some days you could be helping a third of the customers on the register, and others you would be breading the chicken for every customer who came to the restaurant. The management teaches you great customer service, and they will cross train you everywhere, however, if you begin to excel in one position, you will be put there almost regularly. The hardest part of the job was the frequent employee turnover. If you have been there for a while and everyone else keeps changing, then a good amount of training will fall upon you. The pay isn't super amazing, but it is probably the best you can find for fast food.
Pro érvek
Free food and paid breaks
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and a high work load
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work for if you're young and love fast pace jobs. It's a great first job with free break food made fresh everyday. All of the managers there really care about you and want the best for you.
Free break food
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, benifits weren't that good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment but fast paced. Enjoyed having Sunday off to be with family. Store Manager always asked for employees for their desired schedule and would work with you to get the schedule you needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work starting out in high school. not a place to work for a career. pay was minimum wage and did not get any differential for working weekends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was overall a very great first job, The only problem was the management most of the time. They also scheduled you very long hours, and only gave you short break, but it was paid. Also they would have very great work outings that everyone was invited to. There was also a lot of illegal work ethics going on- such as underage usage of sharp objects.
Good environment
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working in this environment and taking on new responsibility. The hours were great and consistent. The pay and benefits were wonderful. Everyone was super friendly and respectful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Chickfila. It was my very first job and I grew a love for it and the work environment itself. Everyone in the company are great to work for and learn from.
Positive work environment.
Low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day for me a chick fil a was counting a drawer getting things set up before we took customers. I learned how to be calm a lot more than I was. Management was the best part they were outgoing helpful. Hardest part was trying to understand trying to deal with money. Most enjoyable part was the friends I made.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work includes cleaning the dining room and interacting with guests. Chick-fil-A has this thing called a Raving Fan. What that includes is a guest that Comes more often, Pays full price, and tell us and others about Chick-fil-A.
Pro érvek
Free food on break. $1, 000 scholarship.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes annoying Team Leaders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a great place to work as a teenager the pay isnt all that great and its kind of a lot of work for the amount of effort put into the job
Pro érvek
free food great management good team friendly enviroment
Low Pay Long hours Strict rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consisted of one of two things for me: either working in the back to prepare good tasting food or working in the front to provide quality customer service. I learned how to prepare food in a clean and safe environment. And, in preparing the food, I learned order, consistency, and speed. I also learned good quality customer service that I can now use at any job I have and throughout all of life. The management was great! We could always count on them jumping in to work just as hard as we were. Even the owner of all the local Chickfila restaurants in our area would come in on a busy day to serve customers or even get his hands dirty in the back preparing food. My co-workers always knew what they were doing because we were very well trained. We all got along in the workplace and outside the workplace which made it a fun place to work. The hardest part of the job is just the work. If you're someone who struggles being on your feet for 8 or more hours a day then this job is not for you because there is no down time. And because there is no down time it is also difficult to keep people's order's straight while still providing the best possible service you can. This is definitely a multi-taskers job. The most enjoyable part of the job was actually serving the customers. It's awesome to be able to have those quality customer service skills that I can use in the rest of my life. But they are also very flexible for a student because they work with your schedule so it's still possible to study and do homework.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an overall positive experience.I learned a great deal about customer service and business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For working at a fast food place it wasn't bad. probably the cleanest one out there. The hardest part was getting off work all greased up. The best part was the chicken.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was high-speed. I learned a lot about how to deal with people, whether they were pleased or displeased. The management was very professional. My co-workers were friendly, but not easy to befriend.
customer service experience
Kontra érvek
co-workers hard to get along with