Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wilson, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 100 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good place to work at if we are being honest, They give you side by side training for about 2 weeks and you get fairly good hours if you have good performance, most managers are great but there is there share that are horrible. I recently suffered a burn on my leg and the manager leading that night refused to let me go home. other then that the company is a good place to work at and to get experience, pay was alright.
Pro érvek
Free food, good advancement.
management is alright.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it's a nice place to work at though management needs some refining. They also need to respect overnight crew and acknowledge our work & needs as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So far I’ve had a great couple years at Chick-fil-a, the team is amazing and you definitely are surrounded by a true family when you work here. It’s a great environment and lovely job. It gets hard, of course, no job is easy, but it has way more ups than it does downs!
Pro érvek
certain $ amount for free food, great environment, good experience, great memories
fast-paced, scattered hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a fantastic experience and I enjoyed the company, they have advancement programs to help you succeed. They’ll allow you to go at your own pace, or help you pull through and shine to the top.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Without teamwork, ChickFilA would not operate without team leaders and team members. Managers offer assistance to help others achieve important tasks to get the job done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a part-time was nice for the experience. The customers and work environment was pleasant and all the team members worked together as a team. I have no complaints.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was very overbearing sometimes. Made it a stressful and pressured work enviorment but there were also people looking out for you and the feeling of teamwork during peak hours cannot be beat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
VERY fast paced, stressful environment. New employees that are being trained every week so you never know who you’re going to work with. doesn’t really care about your mental health. customer is more of a priority over employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is an amazing place to work and it really helped me become who I am. The culture and environment is amazing. I love the managers and especially the operator of Chick-fil-A Wilson.
Free food
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has very nice courtesy for the citizens of Wilson, and provides a loving work environment. And they also have very good service for the volunteers as well.
Great service
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great collaborative learning environment for anyone young starting out. The most enjoyable part was being to help out and cook along with the other cooks.
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a was/is great. management and employees are great. The atmosphere is wonderful. The customers are wonderful. It is a great job for anyone that wants to work with great people.
Free meals
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great career opportunity for young professionals, older professionals looking for a change, or how about your first job! Excellent culture and opportunities for advancement. It's more than a chicken sandwich.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started at $8.50/hr and got a $1.09 raise in 3 months. The training program was stellar and thoroughly equipped me for what was expected of me. They were always willing to let me try something new which then made you an asset and acquired you more hours.
Free Food, Excellent professional work environment, hated leaving
Literally nothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job for anyone who is high school or college. Hours are super flexible and you can change your availability whenever you need to based on your hectic school schedule. There is great work/life balance. The culture is very much a family-like setting. Everyone is there to encourage one another and help each other grow. Friends I made at this job are for a life time, it's very rare to find a job this good.
Free Food, Great management, work along side the operator
Kontra érvek
Not too many cons, none worth mentioning
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced. if you are left handed don't work here they have right handed tools that we cant use. Might be better if the managers cared about you.
always happy
Kontra érvek
dont care about you for real
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job to have while you are in high school or college. For me, if just feel like it is my time to move on and find something more stable to support my family.
Free food, flexable hours
benefits, breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Chick-fil-A is a great place to eat and enjoy time with the family. • I've learn a lot to help others out who need it • Its a fun job to start off.
Pro érvek
Great lunch break with Co-workers, etc....
Kontra érvek
I dont think they have any Con's
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love my job at Chick-fil-A and will be sad to leave. It was an amazing experience for my first job and taught me a lot about life and holding a job. Having a great boss was also very helpful along the way.