Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wichita, KS

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 231 értékelés megtekintése
Great first Job
Allows for other future job opportunities. Has a great environment to learn work skills like time management and respect. The people are what make this Job great.
Resume builder
Low Pay
Fun time working there
My coworkers were happy and friendly most of the time! We had lots of fun and hung out outside of work. The management can be a bit intense at some stores.
The life of Chick-fil-A workers
It is a good job for mere employees, but as you proceed into management they throw you to the wolves. They expect you to know everything for nothing. In my opinion it is not worth the pay in balance of the work expected of you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High stress and fast paced
Management at Chick-Fil-A is poor and unfair. We get rushes every lunch and dinner time and have a three-hour window of rest. The most enjoyable part is the people I work with, love my coworkers just not management.
Great Place to work!
I love the values of this company and it had amazing benefits. The food was great and I enjoyed being apart of a great orginazation. Best places ive ever worked
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't suggest working at chick fila
Chick fila is very strict about everything and it really isn't worth it. Some of the people I've came across working there are good people but I just didn't feel welcome working there. I also didn't like having to say my pleasure all the time for 7.50
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work when you feel like a family.
I use to love working here, but the pay was not that great and they started doing a lot of changes. Many people have left due to that, so my work experience here right now is not the best.
Discounts
Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
They are not a chicken business. They are a people business disguised as a chicken business. By this, I mean that they genuinely care about not only their guests but their employees as well. They build boys and mend men.
Pro érvek
Positive atmosphere, employee meals, flexible schedule
Health insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall not bad, could be better.
no benefits for team leaders at this time. there is no work life balance because the schedule is not given out until two days before you work that week. so it is very hard to make any sort of plans
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my time with this company
I could not say enough good things about this company. Of course it all depends on who your manager/store owner is but I loved my time there and learned a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice people and a good place to work part time
Overall its a busy place to work at, which is good. It keeps you on your toes. People whom work here are all very nice. The managers handles things really well. I've learned to communicate with people and to always provide better solutions to the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great enviorment! Learned a lot and also improved my customer service skills.
I enjoyed the job they are very flexible and understanding. You definetley learn new things and meet a lot of consistent customers and just new people in general.
Free lunches, flexible.
N/A
fun with filla
my honest opinion of Chick-Fil-A is that the workplace was extremely fun and entertaining, the people were always kind and loving, and this company being a Christian company shows respect and lovingness to its employees.
diversed and fun
I learned how to make lemonade, prepare and fry chicken, cashier skills. a typical day at work is boring and long. I don't like to be at the register the whole time I like to move around and learn how to do different things. I like that its diverse I work with people from different countries and cultures. the management could be better right now we are short of staff and sometimes it gets a little hectic. My co-workers are fun to work with they make the day go by faster, we talk when we are not busy. The hardest part of my job is waking up so early and my supervisor he complains a lot and always has an attitude. I enjoy eating there, learning to do different things, and talking to people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All of us workers are like a family
It's a safe place to work and meet many new people. All workers are warm and bubbly and it has changed me for the better! I'm a better person, because im always in the warm Christian environment. Sometimes it gets overwhelming because there's so many customers at chick fil a, but I always maintain a calm figure.
Pro érvek
half off/ or free meal per day
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés