Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Palm Beach, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
West Palm Beach, FL21 értékelés
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 264 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Through my years of working for Chick-fil-A, I learned the importance of community and fellowship with other employees. As the restaurant is a Christian-based place, none of the employees or team leaders tolerated any disruption of the atmosphere.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company that is determined to have the best customer service, but management and pay is awful. Coworkers are very kind for the most part, but everything is a competition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re looking for a fun but fast paced work environment, then this is it. Chick-fil-a is a great company. You get to work around fantastic people. The day goes by faster than you know it because you’re moving and working all day!
Pro érvek
Free employee meal. Great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is an amazing company to work for if you are in high school and looking for experiences.Career wise not so much it doesn’t pay enough of have any benefits very friend environment though
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A helped me become more knowledgeable and developed my skills. It also helped me with working as a team to fulfill our goal, which was to provide excellent service to our guests.They made me feel comfortable with working alongside others.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started off good but the constant leadership changes made it unbearable at times, due to everyone not leading the same and it was a constant stress because you were doing more than what your superiors were doing .
Pro érvek
Free lunches, ability to grow
Kontra érvek
Treated like a robot, short break, expected to work long hours with only one break, doesn’t schedule enough people for a shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall i believe the workers that make CFA such a great name are under paid and work long hours with not much to show for it when pay day comes, and that disappointing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Didn't feel like I was respected as a person and the managers were disrespectful they would write people up and people didn't work together as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work, would be very fast paste. especially at lunch time. i learned to treat people with kindness even when they are mean and rude to me. the management could have been a lot better. the work place culture was a mix. many different races, and lots of different attitudes and personalities, overall very fun to be around. the most enjoyable part of the job i would have to say was meeting and interacting with so many different people and walks of life each and everyday.
free meals
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place for students to work. Management needs to spend more time developing and training employees to avoid turnover. Increasing benefit packages would create more tenure staffing too.
Free Meals and Flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
Coaching and development was lacking
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical shift had me at the cash register or drive-thru headset. I would take orders while simultaneously completing parts of the order or restocking, cleaning, or helping a coworker. This job helped me gain communication skills, work initiative, and teamwork.
Management was supportive and engaged, and created a friendly and comfortable work setting.

The hardest part of the job was learning a new position in the front of house, but I became more comfortable as time went on. My favorite part of the job was a busy shift on the headset, it helped time pass and apply my acquired skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed myself working their I never planned to leave but I had a close lost that came along in my family which happened while I was working their and couldn’t get off my mind
Free lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and if it pick up you have to cut your break even short
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to begin in the food business, the people are great, new personal traits are learned during training and scheduling is very flexible for students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a restaurant popular with the public which brings about a large amount of traffic. It can be very stressful on employees without proper shift and labor management. Overall, the employees are typically very friendly and are good people to work with, which can help make the shift seem smoother when it's intensity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this job is great for someone in high school who needs a part time job depending at the location you are employed at you may be better of than me. chick-fil-a's leadership program is amazing depending on your peers if they care they will help you if not move locations.
free lunches
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for four years, and I did not get a raise once. Working from 11 AM to 11 PM with one 15 minute break is not a great way to spend a Saturday.
Food
Kontra érvek
Lots of work, little pay, management think they know everything when they do not know anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always good workplace with culture and the employees. Flexible hours so u don't miss out on hours. Great benefits and good pay. Always closed on sundays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was one of the easiest that i ever had before, but the way the wanted your attitude at work was a little robotic. 24/7 smiling, being overly nice and the managers were the most rude people behind closed doors
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consisted of various tasks and was extremely fast-paced but my co-workers made it fun. This job has equipped me with various skills and abilities that I can continue to take with me in the work field. The hardest part at first was getting the hang of everything and doing it quickly and effectively. But, after a while you get used to it. The most enjoyable part was the smile on the guests face when we provided second mile service, sharing a smile, just asking how their day went, or even surprising them with a free desert because it was their birthday. You never know what people are going thru in their everyday life and I am glad we could do something to at least put a smile on their faces! This was my very first job and I recommend it to teenagers and college students looking for something to give them work experience and a job that is fun and willing to work around their schedules.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch, Enthusiastic Co-Workers, and Outstanding Team Work.
Low Pay, Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned professional skills, and how a team can be efficient. The team that I worked with were close and cared about each other. The culture was encouraging, fun, and fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Iv worked here, however two different ones. But overall it's ok. The management I'm with isn't good. There aren't any benefits but my other chickfila had some benefits. It really depends which chickfila you work at because not all of them are the same. I hate the second mile, especially when it's slow and you can't rest for 6hr shift.
Pro érvek
nice place, better than any other fastfood
Kontra érvek
careless about employees, no discounts, nor food unless you work a certain amount of hours, bad management.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés