Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Monroe, LA

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 864 értékelés megtekintése
CFA West Monroe
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2019, január 23.
great place to work, good peers, good management

it is still food, so guests manners will vary

management typically very understanding of scheduling
Never a dull moment
DRIVE THRU TEAM MEMBER CHICK-FIL-A THOMAS RD (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2018, április 23.
Every day was full of new and interesting adventures. The management is phenomenal and everyone really enjoys working there. There is a necessary passion employees must have. A typical day for me was spent in the Drive Thru, which is always busy. It is just a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Free meals after shifts, off on Sunday
very little down time
2,0
Chicken sweat shop
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2018, április 7.
Unless you are a female you can forget about management. Free food is always nice. Pay is insulting, like $8.50 per hour. Hard to make it on that. You will never ever ever get over time. Just forget about it.
Free food
poor pay, bad bosses
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Works well around life schedule
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2017, augusztus 16.
Chick-fil-a works very well around church and school schedule. The company is a very relaxed restaurant at times but at other times it is extremely busy. Nice balance
the most enjoyable part
Team Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2017, július 22.
the best part of chick fil a was the daily reward of making people smile. just sharing those kind words and soft smiles changes peoples day, and i am very grateful to chick fil a for truly showing me that.
Good Job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2017, július 10.
Its a great job to have, but don't apply unless you are ready to work. Short breaks and long hours. The pay is good and if you're a hard worker, it will go up. Very busy and fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to work, great environment
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2017, július 9.
Everything was great about working at Chick Fil A. I would recommend working there to anyone and everyone. The management is amazing, the pay is amazing, it is quick paced, but everything is done with complete excellence.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but cool people most of the time
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2017, május 5.
Chick-fil-A was a vary busy atmosphere. Be ready to work hard in any area your in. I learned more people skills and how to handle angry customers. Management could either make or ruin your day. Some where vary passive aggressive, others were vary friendly and there to help you the best they could. Honestly I could write a book about management their. The work place again was busy if your looking for a chill place to work this might not be for you. The hardest part of the job was constantly on the move, it was one thing after another all day. I did enjoy talking with customers and that Chick-fil-A liked me talking individually with costumers. I also enjoyed that the owner was a really cool person over all. He took care of us and treated us like family.
Flexible, Friendly co-workers, Family oriented
Short breaks, Stressful, Lacks Opportunity and Cross training
Munkahelyi kultúra
First job staff is freindly and helpful
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2016, május 27.
My reason for leaving this location was that their wasn't any room for advancement for me its a great place to work for a first job but not a career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced workplace
Asst Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2014, július 7.
A typical day at work was busy and productive, meeting new people, making changes to help better serve the customers. The management team was awesome.. Team work make the dream work. This wasnt really hard at at, sometimes team members would slack off, but we ALWAYS made it thru, the most enjoyable part was seeing the smile on the childrens faces when they get balloons and cookies, also seeing the smiles on customer's faces.
Awesome workers!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2013, augusztus 20.
Chick-fil-A was my first real job, and it definitely was an experience! David Benson was an incredible man to work for, and the best part is... He would work right along with you! He owns three Chick-fil-A's in the Monroe/West Monroe areas, and he keeps them all in great shape!
Free food up to 5 dollars for break, awesome coworkers
Kontra érvek
Really short breaks, extremely busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was an awesome place to work and the core values of the company matched mine.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2012, szeptember 28.
A typical day at work consist of many events such as checking inventory, insuring assigned work force, following proper safety procedures, and providing outstanding customer service just to name a few. I made an effort each day to learn at least one new thing and often did. The management at Chick-fil-A is top notch and they provided a learning environment. The work environment is up beat and fun which put most co-workers in a good mood. My co-workers were always willing to assist me in any issues that would arise. The hardest part of the job was being able to be efficient in multitasking many things at one, but once this was mastered the sky was the limit. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the interaction with customers. I am a people person and loved this aspect of working at Chick-fil-A.
Pro érvek
lunch voucher, hourly pay, and owner/operator
limited advancement opportunities

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van