Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Monroe, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
West Monroe, LA18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 471 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for chick fil a can be great, but sometimes there’s too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Or too many chiefs who think the Indians are slaves. The higher you climb the more you dictate & even though there are very strict rules procedures and guidelines in place that could very well keep order sometimes management skips out on the responsibilities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a very friendly environment for customers and employees alike. They have great values. It’s always kept super clean and organized. Employees are always nice.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They put on a good front of being a good place to work for. They aren’t all they say they are. Work can be stressful and some of the employees can be really rude and discouraging. They do have flexible hours and are willing work with you on your schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started off loving Chick-til-a but when you get close to be people watch out. Certain people will use chick fil a policy and hurlings how they should while others completely ignore.
Pro érvek
Benefits, good pay, learn A lot, room to grow with the business
Kontra érvek
Stressful, a lot to learn, very specific policies to follow
Munkahelyi kultúra
All employees worked together really well. The work was worth the pay. The managers and store owner always helped inside and out of the store. Work environment felt more like a family.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil A will always be my favorite job I have ever been hired onto. In this business, customer satisfaction is the main priority. With such a fast-paced environment your shifts fly by and are fun to be at.

David Benson's Chick Fil A will always be my family. My management was fantastic, always supportive and treated us like their own.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work, good peers, good management

it is still food, so guests manners will vary

management typically very understanding of scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day was full of new and interesting adventures. The management is phenomenal and everyone really enjoys working there. There is a necessary passion employees must have. A typical day for me was spent in the Drive Thru, which is always busy. It is just a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Free meals after shifts, off on Sunday
very little down time
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unless you are a female you can forget about management. Free food is always nice. Pay is insulting, like $8.50 per hour. Hard to make it on that. You will never ever ever get over time. Just forget about it.
Free food
poor pay, bad bosses
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a works very well around church and school schedule. The company is a very relaxed restaurant at times but at other times it is extremely busy. Nice balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
the best part of chick fil a was the daily reward of making people smile. just sharing those kind words and soft smiles changes peoples day, and i am very grateful to chick fil a for truly showing me that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great job to have, but don't apply unless you are ready to work. Short breaks and long hours. The pay is good and if you're a hard worker, it will go up. Very busy and fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was great about working at Chick Fil A. I would recommend working there to anyone and everyone. The management is amazing, the pay is amazing, it is quick paced, but everything is done with complete excellence.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was a vary busy atmosphere. Be ready to work hard in any area your in. I learned more people skills and how to handle angry customers. Management could either make or ruin your day. Some where vary passive aggressive, others were vary friendly and there to help you the best they could. Honestly I could write a book about management their. The work place again was busy if your looking for a chill place to work this might not be for you. The hardest part of the job was constantly on the move, it was one thing after another all day. I did enjoy talking with customers and that Chick-fil-A liked me talking individually with costumers. I also enjoyed that the owner was a really cool person over all. He took care of us and treated us like family.
Flexible, Friendly co-workers, Family oriented
Short breaks, Stressful, Lacks Opportunity and Cross training
Munkahelyi kultúra
My reason for leaving this location was that their wasn't any room for advancement for me its a great place to work for a first job but not a career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was busy and productive, meeting new people, making changes to help better serve the customers. The management team was awesome.. Team work make the dream work. This wasnt really hard at at, sometimes team members would slack off, but we ALWAYS made it thru, the most enjoyable part was seeing the smile on the childrens faces when they get balloons and cookies, also seeing the smiles on customer's faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was my first real job, and it definitely was an experience! David Benson was an incredible man to work for, and the best part is... He would work right along with you! He owns three Chick-fil-A's in the Monroe/West Monroe areas, and he keeps them all in great shape!
Free food up to 5 dollars for break, awesome coworkers
Kontra érvek
Really short breaks, extremely busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consist of many events such as checking inventory, insuring assigned work force, following proper safety procedures, and providing outstanding customer service just to name a few. I made an effort each day to learn at least one new thing and often did. The management at Chick-fil-A is top notch and they provided a learning environment. The work environment is up beat and fun which put most co-workers in a good mood. My co-workers were always willing to assist me in any issues that would arise. The hardest part of the job was being able to be efficient in multitasking many things at one, but once this was mastered the sky was the limit. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the interaction with customers. I am a people person and loved this aspect of working at Chick-fil-A.
Pro érvek
lunch voucher, hourly pay, and owner/operator
limited advancement opportunities
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés