Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Jordan, UT

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first "real job". It was good for a first job, especially in the summertime when I was more available, but it was very difficult to get time off for school, family events, etc. At the time, you could never call out if you were sick, you just had to get your shift covered. The management at the building I worked at was horrible; maybe it is better elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day at work started after school, usually around 4:30/5 and I would get there, clock in and begin to work. I had two managers that made working very difficult because they weren’t inclusive to new members . There weren’t to many hard parts about the job, the only part I didn’t pick up immediately was using register wasn’t given a ton of help on it. The best part of my job was talking to people. I have great people skills and I always wear a smile on my face to make our guests feel more welcomed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees are expected to be very well-mannered and have good customers service. Employees work as a team. Job schedule can be flexible if needed. The managers are very respectful and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is very pleeasent place to work. The coworkers are outstanding generous people. The culture and atmosphere are very unequaled. Made really close friends. Management is very caring.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned how to be a more polite person while working at chick-fil-a. The part I enjoy most about my job is how all of our co-workers get along with each other and how we can all just be ourselves. The hardest part of the job is when we have a big huge rush.
Pro érvek
Free food while you are working, Discount
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
it has a really good work environment, friendly staff, and is a really good place to work. I had a lot of fun working there and making friends. it is a fast paced environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was a wonderful company to work for over all. They offer scholarships to employees and benefits for full time employees. A typical day at work involved handling guest needs, handling cash and leading a team. The hardest part of the job was not being able to move forward within the company any further. The thing I enjoyed most was getting together as a team to make sure the shift was running smoothly, helping the guests have an amazing experience and solving any problems that might occur.
Pro érvek
My locations had free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with great staff, but management is slowly deteriorating. Good pay for the type of job with some, but very little, job advancement ability. VERY good at giving vacation time asked for. Overall nice place, but can get pretty stressful with certain management.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, good pay, good staff, fun environment, vacations.
Kontra érvek
Low job advancement, deteriorating management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't really like working I mean it was just a high school job but still it was really boring and the co-workers didn't work together very well it just wasn't fun for me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super quick passed environment! But fun to be around co-workers and customers. I learned how to work in a quick environment and learned to cook things here and there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food must be cooked to its top quality and i have never heard of anything bad about chick-fil-a. Very nice place if you love to multitask.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing workers with great customer service provided. Great presentation with the food they have and outstanding employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is BUSY. Some days are kind of slow but you definitely have something to do all the time. They taught me alot, mostly about to deal with a stressful situation. The managers are mostly awesome people. My coworkers are the funniest and nicest I have ever met. The hardest part about this job is getting the tasks done in a timely manner, when your in the middle of doing a task and a rush comes in and you must serve the customer. Make sure you remember what you were doing after the rush dies down and get to it. The best part of working for chick fil a is the people, you meet the coolest people there. They are all so nice and considerate it is almost alien to most work places.
Free lunch, 50% discount dine in
1 30 min break every 5 hours you work, not the best pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
thise place is over all a wonderfull place to work with very nice people in it . they have a great owner and very nice teams the work well together. You'll never fell like a new person there they are friendly.
Pro érvek
great people and very nice scehduals
gets very very bussy