Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Hartford, CT

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 129 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes hostile environment due to some management members. But could be a great environment when those certain individuals are not present. Overall easy job.
Pro érvek
Discount. Great supply of hours.
Some managers are bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there over 2 years. It started out as a nice experience and some of the crew and leaders were really down to earth. Some could be very rude. Was payed fairly for food service, but deffinetly didnt feel like upper management cared about the employees. Good place to work part time for some extra cash but would not recomend as a full time career.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for 7 months through a semester of college. The best part were the people I worked with and our dancing and singing during downtime but besides that, management could have done BETTER in many areas instead of handing out red shirts (Team leaders) as if it was a free shirt giveaway. I started there from the beginning, day 1 when our location was built but couldn't handle the lack of management over time. I was one of the few that stayed there when half of our beginning crew quit or got fired. And when I quit after 7 months, I later met up with my old colleagues who had all left after me and heard most people also left. It's a great job to get some money as a college student but not a long term job.
Pro érvek
People I worked with, the vibe, the energy.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, sometimes they forget to give you a break, not enough employees on shift (especially morning), terrible team leaders and half-ready managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
everything I did got criticized, the costumers were rude, management sucked couldn’t do ANYTHING that didn’t fit the “chick fil a” look which is bs...
Leaving
Kontra érvek
Staying there for 3 months.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick Fil A has helped me with many personal obstacles and looking at life differently. There’s a good amount of the diversity within the Chick Fil A franchise I work in. Customers are loyal and regular visitors and so good to have around. The team members are great and very hard workers. It’s great to work at CFA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a demanding job during busy hours, but overall easy going and easy to adapt to and understand. Great coworkers and management makes it much more enjoyable, especially when it feels like a family, like mine. Would highly recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, learn leadership skills, great culture, love saying "my pleasure", learned good customer service, made really good friends, they are like family
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was great at first since everyone was new but once people were promoted to team leads there were a lot of favorites. Higher ups would make everyone do the harder work while they do the easy stuff or sometimes nothing at all. It could be pouring rain or snow outside and they will still make you go outside with no jacket on to deliver food in parking lot. Worked there for over a year and never got a raise or at least any recognition for the work I put in. A lot of times I wouldn't even be able to get a break but the managers always went on their break. The only good thing about the job was some of the friendships that I created while working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, however there is no paid time off for vacation or sick days. Very fast paced which is great because its good experience to have. Recommended for a first time job or college student.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a week day it is sometimes slow other than Fridays and Saturdays are crazy. I've learned to move faster. Management is amazing. It is fun. I don't get enough hours but I enjoy working there. I don't want to leave but I am not getting enough hours
Pro érvek
half off meals when working, good breaks.
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours at least for me, Wish I had free meals and I wish it was every time you come not just when your working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hardest part of the job was always being on your feet and having to stay on top of everything since sometimes we happened to be short staffed.....
discount