Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Columbia, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 099 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve worked at several jobs and this by far had to be my worst experience. Management had very unrealistic expectations and never expressed appreciation when you worked very hard. Supervisors would talk negatively about employees and be rude. They offered no hazard pay, no benefits, and gave you a hard time if you were sick. They also did not take extra precaution to keep their employees safe during COVID and would not be honest whenever their employees got sick (I.e not being transparent about positive COVID cases). If you went a minute over break time they would write you up and you wouldn’t know about it until months later. The only redeeming quality about this job were the coworkers and customers that were nice and friendly.
Free break food
Kontra érvek
No benefits, no PTO, unprofessional management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I created the schedule for each team member and manager. I opened the restaurant and started each day. I maintained the money safe. I ran each shift by myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day for managers/supervisors consisted of trying to balance tasks with short staffing. Always criticized for things out of your control. You can sleep your way to the top without any qualifications. Operator is never there. Lie to get college graduates in the door. No honesty or Team work for Company with Christian morals.
Pro érvek
Higher pay then other similar places
Work-Life Balance for managers/kitchen staff. Poor benefits No advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a very fast paced and stressful job. You are constantly working and dealing with customers and when it comes to people’s food people can easily find something wrong and complain. Different locations run differently, but some are not good at stress management or making sure their employees or not over stressed. They also tend to over work high school students sometimes they don’t get out unti 12 am.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to grow and thrive as an employee here. If I didn't know the answer to something, there was always someone there to help. Theres fair opportunity to grow and increase salary also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is awesome the pay was good the people was great.... I loved working at chick fil a I think it’s a good opportunity for anyone. Fast paced environment with a lot of great team work so no on is over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment, great management team, having every Sunday off is definitely a plus, allows you to spend time with family or taking care or stuff around the house.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work if you don't mind the hours. As a manager your hours can vary week to week and can be long days sometimes. I enjoy the interactions with team members and learning how to manage people. The upper-management is great and willing to help with any questions you may have. Depending on the location, you may receive free meals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job at Chick Fil A but I need a full-time job and I want to pursue my dream of being an entrepreneur and gain more skills in telecommunications and the innovation of it. Co-workers are extremely friendly and down to earth with absolute respect for each other. The management is amazing and the listen to your problems and concerns. The pay is better than any fast food restaurant that is around me and I really don't want to leave but I have to find something full time. When it's not busy both front of house and back of house always laugh and play around but when we are busy we are always on top of our work and communicate extremely well. If you like fast pace work then this is one of the best jobs out there.
Pay, Management and Co-Workers
No benefits other than employee discounts, Part Time
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has great people and great management, but you are in the service industry and the mercy of the public. If you have a young family, you can forget it. This is a job for someone hungry out of college that is very flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a's work environment is so uplifting. Everyone there is friendly and kind. My favorite part of the job are the customers. My typical day of work is usually fast paced, there's always something to do and never a dull moment. And the management is incredible, they're very helpful and understanding.
free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was always a very great and positive atmosphere to work. The management was top-notch and I very much valued my experience there. Would recommend to others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day for me usually last at least 10 hours. You learn that you cant make everyone happy but you can try. Management/ leadership team isn't always as dependable as they should be. The culture of the store can be really fun and face paced or really stressful and faced paced. The hardest part if the job is knowing your place and what your best and being there.
Pro érvek
free food, you;; make good friends
Kontra érvek
short breaks, under paid, constantly talked down to
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job is not cracking under pressure when it becomes busy and correctly handing out meals with speed and a Chick-Fil-A smile. In the end it is always a great day.
Pro érvek
Discount on break food till you reach a year
Kontra érvek
might go with out breaks but rare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was great! The people were nice, employees and management. They genuinely cared and that is hard to come by these days. Fast paced and the customers were great as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Understanding Management. Always busy and Caring co-workers. The pace is usually fast and patience is required. Overall it is a good work environment and a good job to start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a pretty enjoyable job actually, but there is favoritism with who gets promoted and the pay is HORRIBLE. They work you to death and I jusI felt like I was not valued and got worn out. The operator is never in the store and I felt like it was a very poorly structured and poorly managed business. All that aside, I like the values of the company and the people I worked with.
Friendships, free food
Kontra érvek
Abysmal pay, negative work environment, no opportunity for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
A thorough chance to learn new skills that are a necessity in day to day lufe, and almost any job. A great, tight, team that works hard, and strives to excel.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, vast learning opportunities, scholarship opportunities
Kontra érvek
No room to move higher up, income
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for this company for 2 years and I put in my 2 weeks notice as soon as I found another position. There are no benefits, and you are worked very hard. When is minimum wage competitive???? How is 0 health, dental insurance good? I have my B.A and started at 7.25/hr. But if you work there for a year, you earn a free meal and "moolah" for never being late or sick...I do recommend it if you're in high school or need a second job.
free meal after 1 year of employment, 50
Kontra érvek
no benefits for crew members