Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Weddington, NC

2 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 294 értékelés megtekintése
Munka és magánélet aránya
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a great company with an incredible mission, but the detailed decisions about the store and environment are mostly the Operator's responsibility. The experience for the Team Member is often comprised of busy lunch and dinner rushes, depending on the location, and sometimes there's a stressed co-worker, or disgruntled guest to deal with, just like any other workplace, but at Chick-fil-A, we have a community that often looks out for their co-workers, and leaders that are trained to help guests with gentleness and creativity. So yes, for the most part, I'd rate this as a four to five start job, depending on the location and staff of the store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would include arriving to the store, clocking on shift and creating set up for the night. I would run night crew and put everyone in their positions while running breaks for the entire night. Once the store closes, I would close down all of the drawers and the electronic safe. I was in charge of distributing tasks for closing front of house and back of house. I would close down the office and both electronic and manual safe. At the end of the night I would set up the security system and lock of the doors for the night. I have progressed in leadership roles, task management, teamwork, and communication skills while working at Chick-Fil-A for 5 years. As a workplace, we value the collective workings as a team, and we relied on one another to be the best store we could be. A difficult task presented while working at Chick-Fil-A was communication between the front of house and kitchen, Mistakes would be made on customers orders but we always performed the best we could to alleviate any problems and make sure the guest had an enjoyable experience. A positive aspect of working at Chick-Fil-A were the leadership skills I acquired and my management wanting me to succeed in my further goals within a criminal justice career. I have received nothing but support from my fellow co-workers and leadership team.
Pro érvek
Leadership skills promoted, great relationships and free food while on shift
Kontra érvek
Hours, low-pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés