Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Warwick, RI

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 954 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Booming business, to a fault
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2019, július 13.
Considering it's the only CFA in the state, Bald Hill Road is insanely popular (lines out the door and drive thru lines into the parking lot are normal). This comes as a detriment to most team members. Unattainable expectations, ridiculously stressful rushes (including drive thru being timed to meet speed of service goals)-- after a few months I genuinely dreaded coming to work almost every shift. Upper management is iffy at best and some assistant managers have demoted THEMSELVES because the security of their position was put into question. Not to mention lots of the customers treat you like you're an idiot or just a kid. If you're just a team member, you will definitely make friends with your coworkers, because most of them are great, but most of your bonding will stem from complaining about work all the time.
Poor management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2019, július 5.
Honestly it was fun at first until the managers start coming at you for no reason. Management is really unorganized and there is no chance of getting a raise with minimum wage. Managers would get irritated and start complaining about the smallest knick knacks.
Free meal
Pay, hours, management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Friendly Costumers
machine operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2018, október 29.
Management needs working on but the co-workers needs to put more effort. Over all the customers are more friendly and when working we only get to eat near the end of our shift.
Discounts when you eat
Kontra érvek
Management needs more work on
great manager
Part Time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2018, június 11.
manager was good but rules put in place by owner and chick fil a were horrid. you were forced to say every word that they told you too. you had no free will and everyone sounds robotic. also coworkers were super fake. also they always scheduled me for 5.75 hours so i wouldnt need a t break for working 6 hrs.
free employee meal
5,0
workplace
Backhouse member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2018, február 26.
I don't have much to say about Chick-Fil-A overall it was a great job. But over all I did enjoy working there because I was mostly in the back never in the front.
the wage
location
Wishy Washy
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2018, február 5.
Some days were real fun because it does get fast and I like to be constantly working at work I cannot stand just sitting around, I have established some good relationships with people that made the job better as well but, overall the job was boring and not for me.
Pro érvek
Free food, there are actually a lot of good workers and nice people.
Kontra érvek
But, there are some people that do not work to their fullest and one of the managers is a joke
5,0
it was okay
Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, november 13.
the typical day was okay. i learned to be a great leader. managers were really nice. culture was great. the hardest part was handling raw meat it was really gross
1,0
worst place to work
Crew Staff Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, szeptember 19.
Do not ever work here. Bad employee management. No benefits, you'll have to work over your scheduled hours. Don't get time off and managers treat you horribly.
Pro érvek
there is a bathroom you can use
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 8Jelentés
Decent Place
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, június 27.
Friendly and fun. As long as you can work hard and don't mind you will be fine. There are a few good benefits, free food and occasionally we go out as a group bowling, pickup football, launch, etc.
Part time crew member
machine operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, május 25.
great work schedule from 9 am to 2 pm
the coworker works efficiently and quick
management knows what their doing and helps employees out a lot
the hardest part of the job is in the heat of rush hour.
the best part is when there's good understanding between coworkers and costumer.
Pro érvek
good first job work experience friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
Very hot in the summer and low pay hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Generally a very good job
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, január 19.
Typically, I'd work in the kitchen. I'd do whatever needed to be done, whether I make a sandwich, fry chicken, or toast buns. I learned how to work in a fast-paced fast food kitchen. Everyone there is like a big family, but they are tough on you. The hardest part of the job was to multitask and have different people asking me to do different things all at once. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to work with great people. I personally felt unsafe to work here, because I am a transgender male, and knowing of how the company is christian and has a homophobic CEO, I felt very uncomfortable knowing I was working for that.
Free food
Kontra érvek
unable to have tattoos, piercings, or anything of the like.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
More than just a restaurant
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, január 15.
As a Chick Fil A employee they are focused on more than just the bottom line. They are invested in the well being and development of their employees at all levels. The compensation is not anything special but the fulfillment that you get from being to offer a quality product and be surrounded by positive people is very encouraging.
free lunches
Not financially very rewarding
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
fun workplace
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2016, május 8.
Great Co-Workers. Facility was well organized. A typical day a work includes greeting customers, preparing food, taking orders, completing transactions on cash register, maintaining a clean store environment etc.. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with different customers. Most difficult part of the job was that there was no enough hours and no room for advancement.
discount on meals
Kontra érvek
no benefits, not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tiny break room, minimum benefits, management is rather cruel
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2015, október 5.
I would dread coming in each day, i would only be placed sometimes on the schedule. You get a half-hour break if you work 6 or more hours so management would schedule 5 hour and 45 minute shifts.
Pro érvek
some co workers were really nice
look at summary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work early on...
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick2015, március 19.
I was part of the Grand opening team. I worked crazy hours for a little more than minimum wage. Once business slowed down things in the work place become fun and enjoyable. However the owner of the store became grumpy and cruel and genuinely does not care about his employees what so ever.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van