Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Warrenton, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with chickfila for 4 years now. I have had the opportunity to advance within my franchise and corporate as well. My coworkers are super friendly and I always look forward to coming in!
Co workers, opportunity, pay
stressful, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chickfila was the WORST decision of my life. They were rude, not willing to work with me, and falsely accused me of things I did not do. They would not give me information and proceed to get angry at me for not knowing it. They did not know how to deal with a new employee and if you weren’t in their “clique” that they had formed, then they didn’t care to get to know you or speak to you at all. That’s why they constantly go through employees - working there is miserable. You get 0 breaks for 7+ hours. Do NOT work here.
Free meals
Negative People
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work includes: taking orders, running food to tables, making drinks and milkshakes, cleaning tables, and counting change. The overall work environment is positive and the management is helpful and encouraging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A has a lot of secrets that are kept from the public's eye. They are mean to eachother and are quick to talk about someone when they make a mistake or ask questions.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is awful, coworkers are awful, you're overworked and underpaid, and the promotion system works through who is friends with who. Could not recommend this to anyone.
50% off
Awful everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most mealtimes are very busy. Good work environment with hard working employees. Work was part time and temporary but enjoyable. I have many opportunities to try different positions.
good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was still fairly young when I worked at Chick-fil-A so my people were skills were definitely still developing. However, during the time that I worked the counter, I became much more outgoing and learned how to deal with different kinds of customers.
Pro érvek
free lunch and discounts.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, sometimes stressful work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a good place to work because of the high standards of customer service they stress for their employees. Compared to other food service chains, these standards are above and beyond. However, with those high standards comes an incredible amount of stress. They are also closed on Sunday which is very nice for employees.
Break food
Kontra érvek
often too many employees work there and getting many hours is difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very quick-paced. It has allowed me to develop my communication skills to better lead my crew. I have also learned the importance of teamwork and how to utilize the individual strengths of my coworkers to improve our overall customer satisfaction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chickfila warrenton has given me so many great friends and experiences. It is a great place to work but can be stressful at times. The people, managers and owner are all great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day includes smiling and putting our guests first. Making sure our guests have the best experience. Going the extra mile to ensure satisfaction to every guest on every visit.
Pro érvek
greeat team to work with
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at chik-fil-a was working the cashier and preparing peoples foods. I learned how to make cheese cake, i learned how to do the cash register really good and i learned how to make the costumers happy. The management there was great, if you had a problem you could always talk them about it and they were always there to help you. My co-workers were great people if you were busy they were there to help take costumers orders. The hardest part of my job was staying there until one in the morning to do inventory. The most enjoyable part of my job was making some really good friends and making costumers smile.
Pro érvek
free lunches and nice people
inteventory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was usually busy but fun working with my co-workers. I learned how important customer service is in any job concerning customers. Management was probably the best I've ever worked with. My co-workers were all very nice and diverse however we all got along. I wouldn't say that the job was hard at all but could get quite hectic and busy at times. Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers.
Pro érvek
half off of lunches, 50% discount on food.