Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Warner Robins, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Warner Robins, GA25 értékelés
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 301 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
After working for this company for years, I have witnessed many situations handled unprofessionally. The friendships you build are priceless, but the management does not seem to care about their people the way they claim to. It is a caring company, but not so much about it’s own employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a taught me many great leadership skills! It also taught me to work at a fast pace sometimes it became stressful but it also taught management of timing!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company for customer service! I worked at Chick-fil-A for 10 years and it was probably the best experience I have ever had a job. I learned a lot from customer service from going for and beyond and not just a transaction. I enjoyed my fellow coworkers I enjoyed the guests and I enjoyed going to work every single day the hardest part working there was getting up early in the morning. My typical day at work will be from making sure things are done for the night before ensuring the guest satisfaction and always gone beyond the need the customers expectation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make sure you are willing to work at all times.Always go there with a great attitude and ready to work, never have a bad attitude because customers and managers see it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very productive work environment. I learned about teamwork, how to work fast pace and under pressure, how to stay organized, and how to be interactive with the customers. The job was enjoyable.
Pro érvek
Free lunch meal, Free meal after work
30 minute breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The customers make it worth staying. The pay isn’t livable and it’s hard to move up. I enjoy the parties that we have and the opportunity to get college paid for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at chick fill a it was a truthfully amazing experience but the constant flow of employees leaving because of school and other career paths left large gapes in the staff.Chick fill a's hiring process can be a little tight with our local chick fill a doing 3 separate interviews, making the actual staff very short staffed and always thrown under the bus if anything happened. The management never scheduled us short but there was no room for mistake and constant fatigue on mostly students
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed both of my experiences working for this company. I was able to grow within the store and management was very reasonable. The store was like a huge family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was just always cleaning and being switched to do other jobs in other parts of the store. I learned how to communicate with people. I would say the workplace culture was you had your groups of people. The hardest part was people were rude not only the customers. If you weren't like the rest of the people who were working you were just kinda not wanted there. Most enjoyable was some of the people and the discount but mostly the flexibility around my band schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a great place for someone just entering the work force. Management treats everyone equally and with all due respect. It is fun and easy to work at if one really gives it their best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No complaints, if you want to learn how to work and be a team mate. then that is the place to go. That is the best place you can go to learn what it means to have customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first it seemed ok then they treat you like you dont know anything they barely gave me hours and 1 week I didn't have any hours. Some managers were rude and had anger issues.
75% off of food
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work is busy and demanding. You are surrounded by most the time very sweet and caring people. Management does their best but are usually ran by a christian money hungry white man. The hardest part of the job for me was smiling in a rude customers face saying my pleasure after they have all but spit on you. Most enjoyable is the fact hours are very flexible. I got a raise without asking. I was paid almost ten dollars an hour. I got a 75 percent off discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at CFA is extremely satisfying. Not only will you be surrounded by ambitious, hard-working employees, but you will also be surrounded by a culture with Christian values that truly cares for you individually. Being closed on Sundays is just one of the many ways Chick-Fil-A finds a way to balance their employees work life and regular life. Chick-Fil-A also recognizes hard work and outstanding character in an employee no matter the age. It is not uncommon for someone to be promoted all the way up to a Manager or Director position within just a year or two of working at that location. So the growth opportunity is great!

CFA is a very busy restaurant that serves customers that expect phenomenal service as well as speed. As a Chick-Fil-A employee, I have learned how to be quick on my toes in terms of decision making and physical quickness. I have mastered multi-tasking and learned how to prioritize what tasks are important and time effective. The ability to efficiently problem solve is another requirement of a Chick-Fil-A employee. Whether it is a customer complaint, managerial issue, or technological issue, the high volume business of Chick-Fil-A requires one to find the best solution as soon as possible.

Overall, working at Chick-Fil-A has given me many wonderful friends and connections that I know will benefit me in the future. Besides, you will very rarely ever meet anyone that does not love Chick-Fil-A!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Days at Chick-fil-A can be physically and mentally demanding. Depending on the operator pay will vary from store to store. If you are a hard worker and have a passion for customer service you can move up quickly.
Discounted lunch, Family environment
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a quick-place family like environment. I learned how to work in a marketing setting and how to handle events. You have to grow with the business or you will be left behind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful people speed and accuracy is a main thing here. The owner comes to check on us at least every day he's a wonderful guy you actually get to know him most bosses don't let you get as personal as mine does .
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers and employees seem to care very much about the business and customers. I didn't quite fit in with the type of people chick-fil-a likes to hire and I do feel they are a little biased when it comes to who they hire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment. many great people who work here and care about you. Chick-Fil-A believes in amazing customer service which is what we provided.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the kitchen I started to cook chicken filet, chicken nuggets, chicken strips, chicken salad sandwiches, and their waffle fries. I learned how to make lemonade by squeezing fresh lemons. Management was great and they would have team meetings on Sunday when the store was closed so the co-workers could get to know each other better. The hardest part of the job was the restaurant was not big enough. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a break room where I ate my free lunch.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch, team meetings with co-workers
Kontra érvek
overcrowded restaurant, hard to stock things since the rush was so big
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always producing record breaking results throughout the chain.

learned leadership and management capabilities.

co-workers are like family

hardest part is confrontation and the firing

most enjoyable is being apart of a winning team.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés