Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Waco, TX

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 912 értékelés megtekintése
Fun, Fast Place with Friends
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2019, szeptember 20.
It is very easy to make friends on your shifts, we have a ton of fun, but know how to buckle down and get through a lunch rush. As one of the top performing Chick-fil-As in the nation, as a team you have to work together and trust one another to do what is best in the moment. Everyone is super helpful and willing to work with your school schedule. The only bummer is that we can't request home game Saturdays off for football.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seems like a great place to work
Unloader/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2019, július 19.
I worked 2 hours a day couple of hours a week unloading the supply truck. Only until a opening spot came available in the kitchen . Only worked one week before I moved on to another job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced , understanding, and great management
Marketing Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2019, május 6.
Loved working at Chick-fil-A! It was a wonderful learning experience and it gave me the much needed experience in marketing that I will need when I graduate. All of the employees and management are amazing. I really enjoyed my time at Chick-fil-A!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2019, március 2.
This was an amazing place to work. The training was appropriate for my job and was very beneficial. The culture at my location was one of encouragement and support. Management was constantly developing me as a team member and an individual. This is still a fast-food job - it is fast-paced, highly customer-service oriented, and not glamorous. It was my favorite summer job by far.
lunch stipend
Hard workers
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, december 3.
Great pace and ran professionally. I loved how well ran everything was and how accountable everyone is held, makes the environment way more positive and upbeat. Very good pay structure as well.
Good pay, professional
No free food
Great place to learn
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, november 20.
Wonderful place to learn proper customer service in a fast-paced environment. Management cares about your development as both an employee and a person.
Pro érvek
Food discounts based on performance goals being met
Kontra érvek
Difficult schedule at times; no PTO
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with discounted meals
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, június 12.
It really depends on who the owner is. They choose the benefits that you get and pay was not very good. They try to promote as much as possible but always end up hiring from the outside.
Discounted meals
Always worked overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, április 30.
Lots of skills were learned from customer service to closing duties ever ynight worked. Very flexible and management has been by far the best. Great first job.
Great work place.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, február 28.
CFA is a great stepping stone to your career. The Operator really cares about people, they reach out to the community. I would definitely recommend it for a first time job.
Team Member Position
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, február 25.
A typical day for me consists of taking guest's orders and ensuring that their needs are met by giving quality customer service going above and beyond. Management is very engaged with their work and is typically working with us to ensure that guests are being served quickly and with a smile. The culture is all about giving guests food that is fast, tasty, and is coupled with service that is beyond what most fast food restaurants offer. I have learned how to better communicate with the other employees and how to better be a public servant for the guests. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the fast-pace of the lunch and dinner hours. The best part of the job is getting to serve people and trying to be a bright spot in their day. It is great to try an make a personal connection with the guests because it encourages them to come back for the food and the overall experience.
Pro érvek
Free meals and good experience
Kontra érvek
lack of communication from other workers
Fast paced environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2017, december 18.
Generally working in the food industry can be a pain but at Chick Fil a its a little better as people are generally nicer, management was great and very friendly. However the pay was a little unfair
Breaks and discounts
Standing long hours
Incredible people and environment
Marketing Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2017, augusztus 14.
Great coworkers that really want to give the customer the best service in the industry. I really enjoyed getting to know everyone and I learned a lot.
Lot of standing
Productive busy place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2017, július 15.
I really enjoyed working for Chick- Fil-A although it is extremely stressful. Each employee does so much each shift whenever they really need to hire more staff. The customers are generally happy due to the fast service. Moving up to higher positions if you work for it.
Pro érvek
Discounted lunches, lunch break, gives you hours
Stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rigorous, long shifts, minimal benefits
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2017, február 28.
During a typical day of work, I would come in and instantly be expected to restock all of the supplies while also making drinks and taking customer's orders through the mic. Chick-fil-a was always really busy so it was sometimes very tiring to multitask. However, it did teach me that I am capable of handling/completing multiple tasks at the same time. Managers were also very strict and they left little time for breaks even after enormous rushes.
Pro érvek
Job security, good job training
Kontra érvek
No major benefits, long shifts, sometimes no breaks would be administered
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love everything about chickfila .One of the healthiest place too eat .And awesome team work.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2015, augusztus 21.
when working for chickfila it has a christian background that made it a peaceful place. great customer service was plus.
Pro érvek
you learn how to greet people in a friendly manner
Kontra érvek
nothing bad to say, its a wonderful place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy job with various activities. Constantly on the go.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2014, július 17.
The company and managers are really great to work for. They really care about their employees.
The job is hard, but satisfying. There is very little stopping. You stay busy from the time you clock in to the time you clock out. But, again, very rewarding. There are different activities to do in a day. One minute you're cleaning the dining room, the next you're making sandwiches. Very fast paced. But it's a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Food provided after 4.5 hours of work.
Very busy. Fast paced.

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van