Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Virginia Beach, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Virginia Beach, VA104 értékelés
104 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 011 értékelés megtekintése
Family Environment
My time with Chick-fil-A was amazing. I was a Kitchen Director and I loved my team very much. We all became one big family, which made going to work exciting.
Fantastic Environment of friendly people
While very fast-paced and somewhat stressful, I'm happy to have called it my first job.

Taught me a lot about people, and how to handle them correctly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work!
I started there December 2018, all the managers and the owners are really fantastic!! They really care about their employees! I would highly recommend working here!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work at a better company
As soon as people walk in you're their doormat. Find somewhere that treats you well, pays well and doesn't advance their friends. They hired at $13 an hr and I worked there for over a year and made $9.50.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun work environment
I enjoyed my time there. I made some friends working there. The managers were always supportive. There was never a time where I felt unwelcome. There was always a chance for me to succeed.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work if you love chicken and excellent service
The work environment is very fast paced, they appreciate the guests 24/7 with excellent service, for breaks there is a certain $ amount available for free food while on break (locations May vary)
Perfect
Good clean place to work staff perfect to work around good team members respectful staff quick pace to learn and further your work skills and learn cleanness
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly and hardworking environment
The pay and work are both as expected. Management and coworkers are very friendly and hardworking. At times feels like the expectations are too high (i.e., amount of stocking/prepping) for the amount of time scheduled, so I never get off on time.
I hope you like chicken
You get to stand outside in the freezing cold and sweltering heat and take orders without a break and end up getting sick and yelled at for calling out for being sick. Have fun!
Dont recommend at all.
Don't be convinced that this is a job different from any other fast food place. It is not special. The one I worked at is horrible. We were busy all the time and usually short-handed, so much is expected of us. The owner stands around watching everyone and when they mess up he calls them out. It feels very menacing and uncomfortable. Lunch breaks are only 15 minutes and when you go over, you get yelled at. Everything is about money for the owner and he doesn't care if it hurts his employees in the process. We stand outside in 100 degree weather in the summer and 30 or below degree weather in the winter. While he stands inside happily judging us all for going slow. I wouldn't recommend it at all. Maybe if you are in desperate need of a job and this is the only one. They hire, fire, and people quit month after month. Only the few survive. Job security can be possible here as long as you keep your head down, smile and wave, and pander to the idiocy of the owner and managers. But prepare to lose yourself slightly in the beginning, as the process of molding into someone who can handle the stress of this job is insane.
Paid lunches
Short breaks, Stressful, Toxic, Hateful Environment
hated it there
Everybody knows that if you deprive a person of their food they get angry. Add on top of that, workplace drama, bad management, and irresponsible employees, yeah you're in for a rude awakening.
5.25 for meal
ill treated
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and learn leadership if you are willing to work hard
Chick-fil-A is an amazing place that really emphasizes their core vision. It has provided opportunity for me to develop as a leader and has pushed me to grow with the amount of opportunity that has come my way.
Leader Development, Positive Work Environment, Free Food
N/A
learning experience
While working at chick fil a I learner who I am as a person and what type of requirement it takes as a person to handle such a high speed and very demanding job. It was fun a t first with a very friendly staff, but the management was poor with the staff about personal needs and time off for things like medical and family emergencies.
A great environment
I loved working at Chick-Fil-A, it was a great environment and made you feel like you were really apart of something bigger than yourself. They were extremely fair with pay and opportunities to advance in your position.
Free Lunches
Short breaks
Good starting job
It's a very fast-paced environment, which is typical for fast food. It's a good job for someone in high school or for someone who just wants to make a little extra money on the side and can handle the stress of the job. The people were friendly and my managers were really great. Hardest part of the job is the stress that comes with the fast-paced nature of the restaurant. You do get discounted food as long as sales are good and waste is low. There was a lot of math that went into that.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, work with your schedule
Stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Feels like family and not co-workers
I love our attentiveness to our customers needs and our ability to help people in need. The environment is incredible, and extremely mature. Coworkers are happily cooperative as well as empathetic to each other's needs. This job has taught me so many valuable life skills in a safe and warm environment. By far the greatest first job one could have or part-time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely a awesome place to work
I can honestly say I love MY JOB
The pay could be better but I will keep an OPEN mind to the fact that I just started working for the company. I see myself working with the company long term.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive but amazing work environment
I enjoy working and although I started about 5 months ago, I know they are very competitive with everything. Also, not many people apply here so they are desperate for people, they persuade you to stay. However, the managers are the nicest & the rules and regulations don’t interfere with daily life
Pro érvek
Free lunch (depends), not too strict, paid break
Pay, hours change constantly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starter, but not a life job
Working at Chick-fil-a is a great job for people who are currently in high school or college, especially if you aren’t paying many bills. In the CFA I worked at you were started at $8/hour, with a “chance” of a raise depending on skill set and performance. However, once they place you in a position, how far you can advance is rather limited, even if you are available for the majority of the week. If you’re looking for a high-end entry level job, this isn’t it. This is a summer job or high school starter job at best, and while it does teach you workplace skills very well, you will quickly get bored and frustrated if you’re already acquainted with entry level work.

As for the actual job, there are many roles in the kitchen that suit someone who doesn’t mind repetitive, high-stress physical work. In my time there I found it fun to turn off my brain and just do the job until it was time to clean. As a support breader (job I spent the most time in), you’ll be lifting a lot of heavy containers and boxes, “fileting” anywhere from 300-500 filets per day (even more if you work the afternoon shift), and helping out your main breader when they go on break or need a bathroom break. While the job is more fun you’ll get less hours than the main breader, so pick your poison.

As a dishwasher (favorite role) you’ll be busy the entire shift, from start to finish something will require your attention and you will be working with a lot of chemicals and stinky/dirty dishes. It can be repetitive and you can get cut on certain items, but overall if you know what you’re doing, you’ll be fine.
 - több...
Pro érvek
Good physical work, good skill teaching, and discounted meal prices
Kontra érvek
Poor management (specific to my CFA), uncooperative team mates, low room for advancement
toxic environment
They like to work you 10 to 12 hours at the beginning of the week then send you home early near the end so you don't get overtime. You have to stand outside in the rain and cold whether you are prepared for the weather or not.
competitive pay
Kontra érvek
management, standing outside in extreme weather, crazy hours
eh
Overall, the location that worked at was not the best. The employees that I worked with did not care for their jobs, and management did very little to change this habit.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés