Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Vallejo, CA

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 321 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Just appreciate the experience
Crew Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vallejo, CA2018, június 8.
Although the level of difficulty I had at work was not worth the wage, I truly did appreciate the experience as it helped me grew into a harder worker
Free lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
3,0
fun
Fast Food Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vallejo, CA2017, december 18.
you work there was a very stressful day not only because it is a very busy place, but on many occasions the workers did not know how to be clean and do their homework correctly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only apply if you need a starter job. Not great for main source of income
Restaurant Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vallejo, CA2017, február 17.
Owners are scattered and unorganized. They are very old school in their methods and are slow to adapt to changes or needs of the restaurant. Training is lacking and the culture of this location does not fit the overall reputation of Chick-fil-A as a company. Advancement is slow, but pay raise is even worse. Employees who have been there for a long time are burnt out and there is a high turnover rate as the hiring process itself is very lax and unprofessional.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Unprofessional, unorganized, employees are not heard by management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun, busy, clean workplace
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vallejo, CA2016, december 27.
Coworkers are very nice and make working fun and easy. ALWAYS busy.. once you get the hang of the job you can only go up from there. Management is fairly good.. flexible with your schedule and availability for the most part.. we should be able to have longer breaks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
1,0
Disrespectul
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vallejo, CA2016, október 8.
I've been working with Chick-fil-a Vallejo for almost a year now and their kitchen manager in the back is extremely disrespectful, she knows no limits when talking about an employee directly or indirect. Not only is the kitchen manager in the back that is disrespectful, the owner of the franchise as well. I have a very high tolerance when it comes with people like that, but ever since 2016 started it's gotten worst till this day and I'm at my breaking point with this job who doesn't know how to treat their employees right. Numerous employees have either quit or gotten fired because of how this job was treating them very unfair and how they were treated unfair and made them feel worthless. I have several co-workers who cried because they were yelled at and talked down by the manager or the owner.
Kontra érvek
disrespectful, dirty, poor management, rude
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun work environment
Ordinary duties such as cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vallejo, CA2016, június 5.
Cooking with the surroundings of great people.
To be efficient and fast.
Management could be improved.
I loved the free meals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-pace work environment with friendly staff.
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vallejo, CA2015, december 29.
A typical day at work includes taking customer orders and making transactions as well as delivering their food to them and also working at the drive-thru window. I learned more about time management and also how to work at a more fast pace. My co-workers are all friendly and enthusiastic when it comes to working. We all know how to have a good time as well as getting our work done at the same time. The hardest part of the job is having to communicate with the kitchen workers and getting the food out in a good time. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to make customers happy and working with such a great staff.
Free lunch, easy going.
Kontra érvek
Communication between front and back staff, over-staffed at times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van