Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Union, NJ

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 231 értékelés megtekintése
Good.
Its fast food, and I have never had to work fast food other than Chik Fil A, but I can imagine that is as good as it gets. Clean for the most part, decent pay, but incredibly busy.
1,0
Awful
An extremely dehumanizing company.
I noticed the minority works made less that the other employees. There motto made workers seem more like slaves than employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great job but it get hectic
Chick da lay over is a great place to work in. But if you do get the job make sure you do whatever you can to not close. Closing is a disaster especially if you close with lazy people. AND ON Saturday's it gets so crazy in there is not even funny everyone made and it's super crazy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very good company to work for.
All the managers are super nice and take care of the crew members. I never had any issues with any of my coworkers either. I would reccomend people to work for this company.
Family oriented atmosphere
Chick-fil-A is great fast pace environment. Everyone from Managers to team leaders work together to provide an efficient service to our customers. Shifts were manageable and easy to swap around or pick up more hours.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
great work place!!
really the best work place. free meals on break. manager come help when rush hours. no conflict with co workers. customers always feels welcome also drive thru with ipads truely a genius idea.
free meals, breaks
nothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a fun job, everyone is very respectable.
a typical day at work for me ... its always busy.
I was a kitchen manager there, it would get very stressful very quickly, but we tend to not panic much, but rather just be ready for those busy hours.

workplace culture is pretty good.

it was an amazing experience working there.
Pro érvek
free food if we meet the requirements, hours flexible
shaving
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place. Terrible hours & pay.
Overall safe and fun environment. Very professional. Kept clean. Very orderly. Needs to give workers more hours and raises should be given more often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive with a very team orientated group of coworkers
The experience was great. I was able to develop a newfound respect for the integrity in which the franchise operates. Family first is their philosophy and customers were treated as such. I loved every moment.
Pro érvek
Good food. Friendly enviroment. Plenty of hours.
Kontra érvek
Minimum breaks due to heavy demand.
Great company
Great company- all were very kind and generous.
The management was flexible with hours according to things that may be going on at home. A+ rating....
50% off lunch
2,0
Productive work place
It was always busy and the shift was always fast paced. Breaks were only garenteed to minors. Outdoor order taking in the drive thu while in the hot sun was difficult.
Half off the products
Kontra érvek
No breaks and rare pay increases
Munkahelyi kultúra
Such a wonderful place to work at!
Chick-Fil-A is such an amazing company to work for. They truly care about their employees and it shows in how upper management works with you. If you ever have a problem, they are there to work with you to figure out the solution. You are able to move up in the company if you are willing to work hard! Working in a place that has morals and values also helps with your work day! I recommend Chick-Fil-A to anyone who is either wanting a career in the restaurant business or even to young people who are just starting out , this place can truly help mold you into the person you want to be!
Pro érvek
Wonderful people to work with, good pay, good hours, flexible
None!
great
My opinion is if you want a 5 star, sit down, flawless restaurant go somewhere else or stay home. Perfection doesn't exist. (Just reading other reviews) The food was awesome yesterday and yes the
awesome place to work
Chick-Fil-A is a fantastic place to work. The operator of the store where I worked cared about his employees as people; we were not just tools to make his business work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly and caring environment.
Chick-Fil-A is a company that cares a lot about guests and employees equally. Fun fast paced environment with equal opportunities for all to advance in position.
Pro érvek
Friendly, free food, good management, very flexible.
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, low pay.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to grow.
I worked there as a team member doing prep. It was the worst place I ever worked in. First of all as a student they will not help you with your schedule. They will give you a few hours to work. Less than 25, sometimes even less. No benefits and yet they call themselves Christian. A true Christian would help the poor. There was always favoritism. If a red shirts or team leaders break any rule they would only get a slap in the hand. Team leaders were very rude and that always caused conflict between them and the team members. Managers always defended the red shirts no matter what and many team members were laid off because of that (including myself).
Free lunches, sunday off
NO BENEFITS!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés