Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tucson, AZ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tucson, AZ32 értékelés
32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 264 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with the owner, Leerhip Team and other Tem Members.Grest Hospitality and Guest Services. The Guest like the food, Guest Services. We treat the Guest like they are special. We are fast with our Service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
management was not where it needed to be, they thought they were but they’re not. And in my experience they take advantage of people, I am never a person that wants to ask for a raise because I believe that needs to be earned but I have long earned a raise from this company after working for them for so long and training new employing all the time
the other team members
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The atmosphere around the store is great, but our GM is untrustworthy with keeping promises, keeping us updated and is not fair to the employees. He has little to no care of how prepared we are and when we ask for changes to be made for scheduling or supplies, he say they will happen but never do. Overall he is a terrible boss and I would not like to work for anyone like him again.
Good atmosphere
Terrible Upper-Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA was an amazing first job and it was nice while it lasted, I took the job as the cook and was awfully amazing at it. I took up two spaces in the back as cook and fryer most of the time because it is always busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The owner operator and most of the management at the chick fil a I worked at didn’t really care about the employees, they would just blame us and tell us to ‘do better’ if something went wrong, which it did quite often because they didn’t want to take the tine to actually look and see what the problems were caused by, they just thought it was easier to blame the grunts for whatever it was.
Pro érvek
You gain really personal connections with your guests
Everything. Else.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every menu item has been perfected and it makes everyone happy that eats there. There's a lot room for creativity from dipping sauces to traditional as well as signature side items, like kale and broccolini, waffle fries, mixed fruit, seasonal comfort foods, treats and more. Chic-fil-a seems to have an equal amount of growing clientele and regulars. Each position is assigned and there is minimal job sorry swapping.
Everything except
Kontra érvek
Some of the employees are stuck up, almost every employee is insecure and need to keep the focus on the grind, It's chicken sandwiches you little primadonnas, Yer mama don't love you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Director of operations is not very professional, he needs to be replace ... employees leave because the bad management. There is only one good manager.. but shift manager also needs to be replace .. lack of professionalism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only downside to my time spent there was how under appreciated I felt there, as a worker and person. The managers were also unapproachable and rude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They promise you hours but don’t give you those hours, then hire more people which lowers your hours even more. You also don’t get paid enough for what you do
Pro érvek
Free meals every shift you work
Little to no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a nice job to have if the culture is right but in my experience the operating direct/ scheduling manager choose favorites and unfortunately not everyone is their favorite
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started working at Chick-fil-A, I loved it there. Thst was until the store I work at started hiring more people, and cutting my hours down to he point where I am barely able to live off of each paycheck, let alone pay my bills.
Free employee meals, 50% off
Terrible scheduling, finding hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love them - go get the job - in a month you will hate them as much as I do. I no longer even go there to eat - I will never support such a corrupt, unethical, judgmental, "boy club" management style company.
you get a check
EVERYTHING
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall decent place to work, store manager wasn't the easiest to get along with but assistant store manager was easy to get along with and would be the one that would work with the employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is stressful, but fun, I work in the Kitchen, where it is hot and fast-paced, but you make friends, and good skills, such as stress management and food handling skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience while working there. How it's important learning new things that I never knew. How it's so important give the customers happy and peaceful time. They but the customers first.
free meals, discounts
Free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been with chick fil a for almost two years now I love the company itself but my store just isn’t where chick fil a would want us to be. We go to other stores and I like everything that I see employees are happy and helping each other communicating, everything I wish we were doing at my store. Again I’m only speaking on behalf of my store.
Free lunches
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was a great place, the customers were polite and friendly. My manager was very understanding and gave great feedback to advance in my career.
Free lunches
Long lines
Awful place to work.
Pretty much everyone was catty. Just wasn't the right job for me. Good job for someone who is religious, or a high school/college student/ or retired person.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, played favorites
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy and repeative work in the prep area.
want to advance, but feel like I am getting no where at this job

I am stuck on prep, there is not enough people, and I am doing the work of 5 people it seems
Pro érvek
free lunches, breaks, above minimum wage
no hours, limited monet
Munkahelyi kultúra
i do enjoy working at chick fila i am comfortable with the team i work. i enjoy it. i am in need of more hrs better pay better opportunity to make a better life for my family
comfortable environment
in need of more hrs
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Deben hacer mejoras salariales y motivar mas al empleado
Descansos los domingos
No hay beneficios
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés