Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tucker, GA

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 685 értékelés megtekintése
Good Place To Work
Chick-fil-A is a fantastic company to work for as your first job. They are understanding and compassionate. My only issue is that the pay is a bit low.
Great Place To Work For A First Job
Working at Chick-fil-A was a great experience everybody was nice and teamwork was extremely a big thing there. Helping each other makes the job easier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be fun with the right people.
Customers are horrible in any fast food but for some resson its worse at Chick Fil A since you have to kiss up to them. It can tolerable when you work with a good team.
Good pay
Short break
A Good Company For Beginners
My typical day at work starts off with me breading and dropping products into a fryer or on a grill to cook for guests that have a craving for chicken. Next I would preparing both diet and regular lemonade if need and occasionally jump in to help on either breading or boards. Then I would wash up both regular and raw dishes and sanitize them, clean and scrub floors, take out filled trash and cardboard in their respect compactors. Finally I make sure that everything is clean and neat before leaving. With my 4 years in working for Chick-Fil-A I have learned how to bread, clean filters, make sandwiches, salads, wraps, fruit cups and mfuch more, learn how to use a electric floor cleaning equipment, lettuces chopper, lemon squeezer, food chopper. As for management I have nothing to say about it and I'm leave it at that. The hardest part of the job from what I have seen is dealing with difficult guest. Last the most enjoyable part of the my job would be working with a great team of friends!
Productive and smooth
Work in the front and back of the house was very competitive and time based. The managers would assist if needed but they wanted you to handle the business as best as you could. The hardest part of the job was the rush hour ordering but it was also the most fun because it was a challenge to test who did well under pressure and who would not do so well and fold. The culture of the business was Christian but besides that it put the customers and neighbors first.
Discount on lunch
Kontra érvek
Wasn't allowed to take short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great place
One of the best cultures I've been able to be a part of. I really enjoyed how nice everyone was, managers included. They were pretty flexible with my hours as well.
Fun Workplace
Was the best working experience of my life. Everyone is polite. They train you. They actually care about you. They work environment is so friendly and clean. Nobody stands around doing nothing everyone be working.
Friendly Environment
Kontra érvek
No Free Lunch ( 50% discount)
2,0
Toxic mentally exhausting
Cottled the lazy and incompetent. Hard workers are treated like trash. The managers set the bar for the shift and they set it low. HIGH turnover because people hate it here.
Discounted lunch
Kontra érvek
TOXIC especially for people of color
Chick-fil-a
Chick-fil-a is a good first-time job. The training is very easy to understand.The work environment is very friendly. The salary is a good start and can increase, overall Chick-fil-a is a decent job.
DIscount lunch
salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Who wouldn't enjoy working here!?
Chick-fil-A is the "dream job". Chickfila has benefits for everyone. It is best to begin your career with ChickFilA anytime, but I would recommend beginning at age 13/14 so you can start your college scholarship.
Great First Job!!
I feel so equipped for my next job because Chickfila prepared me with the simple daily skills! Highly recommend working for this company! Everyone works diligently and you really feel part of a team.
3,0
Terrible Management
My operator was super racist and sexist about pay and hours, which is not uncommon throughout the chain. Management was a joke. Asking for a raise was basically putting a death wish on your hours. Customers would spit at me or throw things at me and I wasn't allowed to say anything but my pleasure or be reprimanded. I think everyone should work there just to be humbled. They gave the absolute bare minimum of a break as they could and it was strictly inforced On top of that you had to pay for your break food (20% off, compared to other locations which offer free meals to all employees working) and couldn't leave the store. The hardest part of the job is being constantly nice and basically taking whatever abuse people throw at you. There were some super amazing customers but they were few and far between.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place no hourly employee benefits.
Nice to work for . Laid back job . Kitchen work can be a hassle sometimes . VERY VERY busy. If you don't like fast pace and a lot of things to do than don't work here .
The hype is real
The Chick-Fil-A Cult is real, illuminati confirmed, and it is an awesome place to work. Just make sure you smile and EVERYTHING is your pleasure, even if it's cleaning the bathroom. XD
Great Place to work!!
As a manager at Chick-fil-A- I enjoy my work environment and look forward to my day.I look forward to the challenges I will face and what I can achieve on a daily basis.
Pro érvek
great team. competitive pay!
Productive and Fun workplace
Working at Chickfila really helps broaden people skills. The management and coworkers are amazing. It's a family environment with the staff and we welcome the customers to be a part of it. The hardest part about the job is maintaining a smile during altercations. The most enjoyable part is clean-up crew!
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad manner/ mangers don't know what they are doing.
The mangers don't know anything about moving people around. they want you to do the same thing all the time. the shift leaders did what they want to do. they sit around doing nothing. the back of the house shift leader don't care if things are right or not. Overall, working here, it suck.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés