Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Toledo, OH

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 285 értékelés megtekintése
Good Pay opportunities great management
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2020, január 7.
If you want a place where you know you'll be treated well and with respect you should definitely work here. The company is sure to reward those who work hard, but don't expect to be able to slack at all.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad...do not apply. This is your warning.
Experience specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2020, január 3.
It was ok but what you don't see is what happens after you actually start working there. If your into going back to high school with teenage like behaviors and the see said she said BS then this place is perfect for you.
Very nice workplace!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, december 27.
I really enjoyed my time working with Chick fil a. Because this was my very first job experience, it gave me a basic "feel" for everything I would ever need to know for jobs I do have in the future. When I would go to work, it would always be busy. Yet, it wouldn't be too challenging when I was working with my team. Working at Chick fil a was one of the greatest experiences of my life and I am very happy that I was able to work there.
Depends on the ChickfilA
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, november 12.
Overall ChickfilA is a good place to work, pay is great, usually flexible hours, and good work environment. All depends on the management honestly. My first year at ChickfilA was great, even looked forward to going into work sometimes cause the people were just that fun to be around. Job could get fast paced at times but nothing you could not handle cause they always gave you the resources to help. But as soon as we got new management things went downhill. No ones schedules were being honored, we were having issues getting enough people scheduled. Equipment in the kitchen was not getting replaced when needed to. They should have hired more staff and always said they were working on things when problems were brought up, but things never got done. All things considered, it was a good place to work at. Met a couple really good friends that I still talk to on a daily basis.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and very face pace workplace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, szeptember 26.
Typical work day at Chic Fil A started with turning on machines, stocking and checking temperature on food. Chic Fil A is known for it's its impeccable timing for food orders, welcoming atmosphere to all customers and diversity. Chic Fil A taught me how to multitask and make on the spot decisions. The most enjoyable part of my job is we were always told to have fun on the job no matter how stressful be kind to others and have fun. The hardest part would have to be standing on concrete for so many hours, and not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun place to learn and grow as an employee and a person
AM Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, július 17.
I often would look at my job at chick-fil-a as a family business because the people are so loving and concern about your well being. I am so thankful for they support and faith in me
Advancement
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly work environment with understanding and encouraging staff
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, július 13.
Long story short, i felt very welcomed and belonging there. Great trainers, excellent management and a true team effort. I might have left on more unwanted terms, but even after they still cared about the well being of me and my coworkers
Fast Paced and Engaging Environment
Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, március 25.
Working at Chick-fil-a means that you have to be ready to serve guests and coworkers as well, all while in a fast-paced and sometimes demanding environment. In my first year I was a team member and because of my availability I mainly worked nights as a closer and on the weekends I worked during the day. During the first few months, my manager was really involved and she made the effort to talk to the new hires and help set personal goals for each of us, my goal was to get over my shyness and enroll in a college class at the local university. That was probably my favorite part of working, some managers were really caring and invested in helping you grow. My second favorite thing about working there was the culture, everyone worked as a team and there were very few conflicts and the ones that arose were fixed the same day. Management changed quite often which meant it felt like you were starting all over in your relationship. The hardest part of the job was some of the physical labor and coordination it took especially during closing. The most valuable thing I learned from my time was how to stand up for myself and what I want.
Free meal with shift
short break
2,0
Hard, not worth it
Cashier and Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, január 2.
A typical day at Chick'fil'A would be interrupting the cashier to sign in, then going to the back of the store and stand at your station until you go on break. I learned how to be patient and work as a team. The work place culture was the best part about the job, friendly, and hard working. The hardest part about the job was working fast but doing it correctly. The most enjoyable thing about this job was that the managers let the people in the back listen to music.
Pro érvek
Free meal after every six hours of work
hierarchy of poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Great Job!!!
Prep/Line Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, november 13.
Excellent!!!! The people I worked with were AMAZING! I had to leave because I became Ill, They found out what was wrong with me, I had very high Blood Pressure, Now it is fixed and it's hereditary.
I loved my Co workers
Kontra érvek
there is nothing to say bad about the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, szeptember 25.
Chick-fil-a is a great job that will help teach you vauable skills that will help you throughout your life. You will learn to work as a team towards a common goal and will be given all the tools needed to strive in an environment that promotes hard work
Flexible availablity
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive workplace and very outgoing staff
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, február 12.
Working at Chick-fil-A was an absolutely amazing experience to have it was good vibes all around, everyone was nice and had a smile no their faces, and overall everyone was great with customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They give off the feeling that it's a family atmosphere but you quickly learn otherwise
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, január 26.
I mostly enjoyed my time but over time learned that it's a facade and that it's very clique like and if you don't do exactly as you are told or disagree in any way that they make it difficult for you.
Mostly team oriented
Kontra érvek
Very limited freedom to do things
High paced, competitive
Part Time Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, január 2.
Fun atmosphere to work at. Really good manager. Dedicated employees. Flexible working hours. Helps gain multitasking skills along with teamwork. Develops customer relationship skills
Flexible hours
Work rate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fulfilling & Fun Work Place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, november 15.
Friendliest people I have ever worked for!
I learnt so much about myself and others.
It helped me overcome things in myself that I feared or held me back.
Its a great place to build confidence in yourself and in your job. To gain more knowledge about hospitality and working with people and different situations on a day to day basis.
Definitely a very fast paced work place, and sometimes stressful, but you always got through it and felt so rewarded after.
Best team I've ever worked for! Best managers, leaders, directors, and team mates ever! You become a family.
It was all around a great, memorable, and cherished experience I will remember for the rest of my life.
Free Lunch!
Its not for everyone
Crew Member/Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, október 10.
I love the atmosphere at chick fil a. You do have to have tough skin to do the job and a willingness to look past little things. If you can do that, the company is a great one to work for.
Pro érvek
free lunch, flexible schedule, fun atmosphere
Kontra érvek
short shifts, hard to move up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good work environment
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, június 18.
Overall a great atmosphere that taught me great customer service and hard work all in one. Every day being on time and making sure the customer was happy going above and beyond helping them in any way possible!
Fun and Fast
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, május 18.
I loved working at chick fil a, it was my first fast pace job and it was fun. I worked at the register and I loved meeting new people! It was a new experience for me!
1,0
Not my best job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2017, január 30.
The people I worked with were very rude and fake. They talked about how we need to be a happy environment but in my situation that was not the case. My co-workers were nice to the customers but condiscending and rude to other workers. The owners and managers had their favorites and it was uncomfortable.
Free lunch
Bad work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and Enjoyable Workplace
Front Counter Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2015, augusztus 3.
Full of energetic people
focused on excellent customer service
happy and upbeat environment
hardest part was serving food to correct customers
most enjoyable were the coworkers
free food now and then
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van