Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Temple, TX

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 243 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2020, január 3.
I have worked here for 4 years. The job paid well but if you are looking for a chance to manage or move up, do not work here. They rarely move up employees but look for outside hires. It is run worse than a prison.
2,0
Chickfila
Cooke/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2019, december 10.
The management has bewittled me since the first week of starting they messed up my pay sometimes,I wouldn't get the exact amount of hours I'm asking for I have seen a lot of people go, I have had more friends there than I ever had but you can't rely on them, the back of the house is just terrible, but when you go to the front your supposed to act like an angel but when managers go to the back they are demons
Chick-fil-a
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2019, december 6.
I throughly enjoyed being apart of the chick-fil-a family. There is always opportunity for personal and store growth. It was very satisfying seeing the look of appreciation on the faces of our customers.
1,0
Poor Environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2019, november 14.
Although it seems like Chick Fil A is a courteous and respected company, management is corrupt and employees are treated poorly and required to perform tasks that are above their wages. Pay is too low and management is not sensitive of personal or family needs. I would not recommend working at Chick Fil A
It was very organized.
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2019, november 11.
I enjoyed working at chick fil a very much, it was very organized and controlled. I do wish I was able to get more hours of work though, but other than that I loved working there.
Quick paced
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2019, szeptember 9.
The management there was honestly lacking in the respect and communication categories. When there was an issue, it wasn't communicated until that small issue became a bigger problem.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very fast paced and stressful
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2019, június 23.
The typical day started when we make 24 Chicken Filets and have them ready fro the rush of the day. The majority of the day was all rush and with this type of days I learned to deal in high stress environments.
Perfect place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2018, június 18.
I enjoyed everything about Chick-fil-a and it was my favorite job working there. We were busy and it always felt like time was going by so fast there. Made it easier to work
Fast paced
No cons!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great job, terrible management
Shift Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2018, április 25.
The company itself is okay. However, due to poor management, our location was not pleasant, at best. Constantly changing rules, that were never explained, such as taking away certain items available for break food, or taking away bonuses for the whole team due to one person on a different shift stealing. He was also very quick to threaten to fire, over simple things. There was obvious favoritism, and when the head manager was present, the entire environment turned sour. Great staff and job, but I would not recommend due to higher management.
free break food for 5+ hour shifts, healthcare, retirement plans available
management, extreme rules
A Fun Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2017, november 26.
The free food is awesome! If you enjoy going to Chick-Fil-A working there is even better. It is a bit uptight, but overall the best fast-food place to work at.
fast paced
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2017, november 20.
great teamwork utilized here, great opportunity for advancements, everyone around you works hard and takes pride in assisting the customers with great customer service
free lunch
Kontra érvek
little to no break if busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best fast food restaurant around
Trainer/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2017, augusztus 14.
Chickfila is the only fast food restaurant i would ever consider working for. With a premium on customer satisfaction, The customer was always right. It was a great model of what a business should loo like.
I love at chick fli a
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2017, május 8.
This was my most funnest job that I ever had the people was family co-workers with easy to get along with I really didn't have no complaints the job was pretty easy make sure the fog cabin it was full and the breader table was full and got chicken out on time
Flexible hours and benefits
Harley no days off
cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2016, augusztus 12.
It was my first job. and it taught me that I would have to work if i wanted to be able to afford the lifestyle and things that I wanted.
positive company
Team leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2015, október 2.
Great company moral with focus on always tending to customer and showing the up most respect. Popular food with great taste always high business.
strong customer service
closed on sundays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced place to work
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2015, szeptember 9.
It's a great company that values education and is willing to work with a busy school schedule. It's fast paced and can be very stressful- just focus on what needs to get done. PRIORITIZE and do not get caught up in drama. You're there to do your job.
flexible schedule, possible 40 hours, $8 break food
Stressful, fast paced
fast paced workplace
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2013, június 24.
A typical work day would start off kind of hectic and then resolve into a slower paced work environment throughout the night. What I learned in the time working there was working the cashier and having a system to make the work process go smoothly. The management at chickfila depended on the person and their work ethic. Some of the managers were more get to it while others were more laid back. My previous co workers were easy to work with an made the day enjoyable, they were also helpful whenever I had a question about how to do something. I think that the hardest part of my job was having to stay late because other people wouldn't get their jobs done on time at closing. The most enjoyable part of the job though was getting to meet and talk to new people.
great co workers
Kontra érvek
shortbreaks, not getting off on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Director of Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2013, február 7.
Chick-fil-A is a Wonderful company to work for. I have enjoyed my time here and I'm grateful for all the opportunities I have had. The people who work there really do become like your family. I can honestly say that serving others is rewarding and I have learned this from working with this company. The only reason I am choosing to leave this company is that i have changed my mind about becoming an operator and I need to find a new career.
Pro érvek
family environment, management is great, flexiable hours.
eat a lot of chicken
fast paced, friendly enviroment
Team leader and catering coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2012, június 27.
ita an amazing place to work, but there really isnt much help for those is a leadership position.
Pro érvek
free lunch, works with your schedule
Kontra érvek
benefits are not very good, and vacation is very complicated to recieve

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van