Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tampa, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
114 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Chick-fil-A is a lot of you time you will be spending at the restaurant.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Chick-fil-A are great. Nice company. We meet a lot of people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trato de ser una buena empleada me gusta mi trabajo
Rapidez
Horarios
Munkahelyi kultúra
Respect one another, they try to accommodate your quality of life. They have a High belief in religion but they do not push it on you. Overall it’s a great place to work and it’s always fast pace and upbeat.
Pro érvek
They believe in quality of life
Health insurance none
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible company to work for. Way too much pressure on employees.Management doesn't care about you.You're just a number. Everything there is disorganized.You're outside all day.It's literally jail.
Free meal on your break
Favoritism
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I woke with a different group of people on a everyday basis, different personalities and ages. I love how it’s a challenge to get to know people that are different than me; their weaknesses, strengths, personal problems when they confide in me, etc. It is hard to help people grow but it’s satisfying watching them achieving their goals. This job give me purpose, helped me achieve some of my goals. I’ve grown as a human being in my personal life and work ethic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay was great and I loved the work. The main problem was bad leadership. I had a manager pull my hair on shift. I also started to have a asthma attack on shift and I was told in order to leave to go to the emergency room I would have to find a cover for the rest of my shift first. They also DO NOT give their minors appropriate breaks and if you are 18+ you don’t get one at all! I would work 8hr+ shifts with no break. If you would like to be overworked then Chick-fil-A is for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was really nice and clean place to work and good to learn from a top tier fast food restaurant with exceptional customer service. Learned a lot in my time there and felt it was valuable experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the managers customers great atmosphere to work for the customers team workers and managers make you feel at home or like family I would recommend anyone to work for chick fil a
Munkahelyi kultúra
worst job. Managers were d$$k heads and would never respond to my texts so when i had to miss a shift due to sickness i would text them they leave me on read and i had to call the d%%n store and the manager still would not pick up the d**n phone and when she did said why arent you here and I said I have the flu she fired me. True story. After 11 months of work. Working there was bad it was boring and all the managers were a holes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with my other employees at my Chick-fil-A, the management is what was the problem. The owner would curse and yell any time a small inconvenience arose and his wife would put everyone down constantly and make them feel dumb, leading to a lot of people quitting because of her. Several people have tried to complain to corporate about them, but they get fired once the owners find out so they could control us. I would recommend working at Chick-fil-A, but not the one on North Dale Mabry in Tampa, Florida.
Fellow employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unless you really enjoy working in the food industry chick fil a is a good starting job. You learn lots of valuable skills like how to work with others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pues si la gente le trabaja bien y son puntuales y cooperativos les deben de dar mejor salario
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at chikfila on waters ave for about 13 years and it seemed as if they were only interested in kicking me out the door. No matter how dedicated i was no matter how helpful i was i couldnt make one mistake and when i had medical issues that almost brought me to my death they were more than happy to shut the doors on me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really easy to move up in company and get raises, but management sucks. They only care about you being at work, not if you’re sick, going to court, have kids or are a kid in school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a horrible experience while I was there. They will work you until you are dead on your feet and the GM at my old store before I was transferred was having relations with employees and promoting them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i love chjick fil-a because the customer service is amazing.we have alot of people that come to our store because we have the best customer service. i believe the company can grow more with people like me working ( kind, organized, patient)
calm enviorment
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first job so I was in training for a while. People were all very nice and approachable if I had questions. I was able to move up in ranks and endure more responsibilities fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely fast paced. Learned how to work faced paced and provide the best guest service. Great company to work for with great benefits that last even after.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great job to work for when you actually have a great team behind you. At times it can be a very intense rush hour at the restaurant and things can get steamy between customers and between coworkers. But if you have a strong head you can tackle anything.
Pro érvek
Free Drinks During Shift.
Kontra érvek
Don't Become To Friendly, They Will Fire You In A Heart Beat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A gave me a great experience. I was able to learn so much about how the food industry works. The management was great and made everyone feel welcomed. They were flexible with hours and asking for time off. Their goals are very clear and understanding and it was great to see them accomplished and experience the customers enjoying our service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On 3/8/16 was good day i became a team lead for company the best part of my job was.the breading table.it make you fill like you are in control off the store