Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tallahassee, FL

67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 217 értékelés megtekintése
Chick Fil A
I got the job with Chick Fil A as a starting job to make money after high school. The location that I worked at was in a college based area so it was always busy, but we were well staffed to handle the rushes. I gained knowledge on how to make the customers feel welcomed and leaving happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
It's very fun working here although it can be overwhelming at times you'll have a lot of fun. Everyone is very nice and helpful I can see myself working here for longer than expected.
Great Work place
A year as a prep cook I have been trained and trained many at this short spend of time. Its fast paste. I prepare Salads, Cool Wraps,Lemonade, fruit cups, parfaits, & all other vegetables needed. You will be trained in multiple areas. Not only trained in Prep cook but also at the fry station, operating fryers to pick up and drop meat, preparing sandwiches, operating the ice cream machine, cash register, bagging, serving customers, dishwasher, janitorial work, cleaning and closing.
About Cfa
I really like Chick-Fil-A , but I want something better too . I feel as if I can handle two jobs because Chick-Fil-A is very flexible , So I only work 4 hours a day .
2,0
not what i expected
coming into this job, i loved it, it was the best thing i had ever done, but once you get into it, the truth uncovers, working for this company comes with a lot of stress and drama
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Amazing company
I will always be grateful to Chick-Fil-A. This company truly cares about each individual, if you continue to try your best here, you will get noticed and achieve great things.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don’t care about the health of their employees
I was told when I was hired that I would be able to go on break every 5 hrs but sometimes I worked 8-12 hr shifts and was refused a break. I have hypoglycemia and almost blacked out many times. I also lost a significant amount of weight for my size (I went from 125lbs 5’3 to 117). Their speed of service is more important to them than the health of their employees. One time I was yelled at for stepping away for 30 seconds to wash 400 degree oil out of my eye and told I was talking back for explaining why I left. I was told I didn’t inform anyone when I loudly yelled it many people and was acknowledged. So basically I was told to explain myself but when I did I was told I was talking back. One manager also frequently insulted me when i did my job properly.I got sick 3 times in 2 months and management got irritated with me for taking time off. I was too weak to stand.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for individual growth
Great experience, training program was superior, great work environment, splendid job if in need of one, you can tell S Truett Cathy’s legacy is being preserved
Discounted food
Time requirement for advancement
Fun Yet Demanding
Being a freshman, I could not keep up with school and a full-time shift at CFA. There is a lot of labor that goes into this job especially at the location I was in.
Great Job
This job would definitely good for someone’s first job. You learn sense of urgency, how to stay organized, how to stay guest focused and always put the guest needs before your own
3,0
Fast Paced Work Environment
• Adhered to strict food safety procedures
• Designed and followed tasks for equal team and customer benefit

• Regularly opened and closed the restaurant
2,0
I worked on a campus. When students are out YOU'RE OUT. Losing money
I should've chose to work at an off campus location because on campus they cheat you for hours. I was supposed to work FULL-TIME HOURS but they only put me on the schedule for 35 hours per week. I thought full time was the whole 40 hours. They only paid 8.50 per hour and I Did NOT get my raise after six months. Some of the managers are so UNPROFESSIONAL and I did notlike i
Enjoy the culture
Overall a good place to work. It was a fun environment even though it was fast-paced. Chickfila is a great place to work with Sunday’s off. They really like young students. You need a positive attitude and willingness to learn the company culture.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and great place to work
Management could use some work but other than that I loved working there. The food was great and the customers were all so polite, definitely the regulars.
Free food
No benefits
1,0
Could be better
Every day is a hassle, people are always criticizing you for everything even when it isn't your fault. Would love to work anywhere else but here because the same thing happens everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding, yet a very demanding job. Very hard work
I enjoy working here, but the job still was very challenging with the amount of customers that came in every da keeping me very busy. The job does have flexible hours for students and has scholarships for students.
Great Customer Skills
This company trained us well and has expectations for performance and service. The work climate is enjoyable and the fast pace keeps you moving all day.
na
na
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working, I was on a college campus so it was very hectic at times
I really loved working there. They provide the best customer service and I believed we lived up to that. My top for anyone working there is to just have fun and still be reminded to keep a smile on your face.
Pro érvek
Discounts and making new friends
Long breaks sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work, more than fair hours
Overall a relaxed job,during your probationary period they will overwork you compared to others though. My starting pay wasn't very decent. Raise every semester.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Managers are really strict during probationary period
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great to work as a college or high school student. Allows you to have flexibility if you are a student or have other priorities. Provides scholarships for college students as well. Family oriented environment.
LOVED working at Chic-Fil-A
Fast paced environment and was given the opportunity to learn and advance. Unfortunately they have steps of management (Team Leaders/Directors) that worked in direct opposition of each other and created a stressful environment.
Hours, Pay, Positive Environment
Kontra érvek
Management not being on the same page
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés