Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tacoma, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work, taught me a lot of skills and even helped me open up because before working there I was definitely not a social person, so that helped a lot I met and made a lot of friends.
Food discounts
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience working for the company. I got paid well, I was provided with a uniform, even shoes and belt, I would love to go back and make manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first real job and i wasn't disappointed, gave me a lot of work skills and life skills in general, and helped me learn balance in life. They were very nice, co-workers and customers, and great benefits, they also had clear instructions for certain job positions, it was just really fun and very organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and not very fair in culture and diversity. Working as an African- American female in a predominately white job is very hard because I get treated so differently than anyone else.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love to work at Chick-fil-A but overtime the place that was supposed to be a treasured place for team members and guest has changed dramatically which has caused many people to quit and not show up anymore!
Pro érvek
We get 5 dollars for lunch.
Kontra érvek
We spend most of our break time standing in line trying to order food .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would open the store every morning me and one other staff member and I loved it I would either be the one stocking or taking the orders while someone else stocked but i enjoyed stocking because I was fats and good at my job. They had me everywhere because I knew every task and knew how to do every job there was.
good people
Kontra érvek
no good benefits, poor working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I first started at Chick-fil-a not knowing anything about the company but soon learned to love it! it is such a fun and upbeat environment to work in and as well as faced paced. At this job I realized that fast paced jobs are actually so amazing because you turn on your team work mode and all have to work together to get the got chick-fil-a sandwich to the customer. I gained my position as of the first shift leads in the restaurant and loved learning how to manage everything!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is an amazing company. They offer scholarship programs and continued training to ensure customer and employee satisfaction. An extremely "family-friendly" place for both employees and guests. The staff at 38th st pride on being that "something extra" for guests even organizing and hosting many community activities and events
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for a long time. Chick-fil-a is always trying to learn and grow. They are a great place to work for. The whole management team is very supportive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A for the most part. The people and employees were amazing and fun. You get to know the guests very fast, there are many regulars.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At Chick-fil-A you will notice a lot of family members working together. That does not go very well. You will see they play favorites and do not try to hide it. The directors play with your schedule all the time and then punish you if you need a day off. They will give you a raise then cut your hours.
No free employee meals