Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sunnyvale, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 129 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job, free food, very flexible hours, fair pay. Great work experience especially if just starting out, hire young. Room for advancement if you want it.
free food
Kontra érvek
lots of the management are hypocrites
Munkahelyi kultúra
working there was an experience with many good things and not many bad. Team relationship was really strong and is needed to make the smoothness of things to continue. Being happy and having a good attitude and not minding rush hour is needed to work here .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at Chick-fil-a Sunnyvale for three years now and the managers I've worked with watch me grow up, from Sophomore to Senior year of High school. I was able to mature and learn responsibility while also getting a ton of work experience in the food industry. The environment is also very understanding and all the workers are patient. I would highly recommend anyone, especially young workers, to apply at CFA Sunnyvale.
Free break food, 50% discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thoroughly enjoyed working at this job. The hours worked perfectly with my school schedule. I made many great friends at this job. All the supervisors were extremely helpful.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A is great. Free meals, discounts, and the culture is very friendly. It holds itself to a higher standard and because of that you get a lot of friendly responses from customers. I loved my staff, my management was very understanding and very kind. It's a lot of work but it pays well. Super busy, but I like being busy, so if you're the same then this would work well for you.
Pro érvek
Free meal, discounts, friendly environment
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
make sure dinning room is clean , The bathroom clean as well and have our uniform correct . Being players and patients with our customers. Its a great working with our employee everyone is nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love it here. ! It can get fast paced but there are also moments of peace. Management is great pay is excellent and the people here are so genuinely warm and friendly.
Pro érvek
Pay, flexible scheduling, co workes, management, free meal
None really
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is just great to work with. Everyone is there to help out and provide great service. The management is a little unorganized with all the different job titles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Any typical day working at chick-fil-a is pretty simple you help any guest you see that needs help, anything they need you do your best to make it the way the guest would want it. Unfortuanatly the managment there is poor. The director of the restaurant will speak to staff members about other staff members making it uncomfortable to work there. Overall its a good job just wish there was better management.