Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Suffolk, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 129 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is a great start up. If you have plans to advance you need to become friends with managers and upper levels. They will help push you forward. It’s definitely favoritism based. Hard work does seem to go noticed for some and unnoticed for others. If you plan on working the closing shifts- don’t expect to be seen. Night shifts are fun, but you don’t get any credit. If things go good, then oh well. But if you leave ONE thing unclean expect a whole ordeal about it. Ridiculous.
Pro érvek
Earned meals, somewhat chances to advance
Kontra érvek
Favoritism, night shift gets zero credit
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a long time ago that I worked for this company but from what I remember it was stressful and many of the upper management was incompetent. CFA as a whole is not the greatest company in the world both as a consumer and as an employee
Money?
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has been an awesome place to work for, But it is time for me to move on. They care about you and will do their best to meet your needs. Flexible around school schedule and are easily adjustable to your schedule.
Pro érvek
Free Food if we meet our goals
No paid Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an good environment and the atmosphere is awesome it's a little busy but the people are awesome and an excellent and safe work space and I love working their
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a great place to work. There help you advance your communication skills and provides many opportunities to move up in the job. The job also has a very good team environment and good bonds in and outside of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had to work with all kinds of customers on a daily basis and I learned to work with them and how to handle them and calm them down. Another great skill i learned was to handle money.
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very good. I have worked for Chick-fil-A for seven years. I had the opportunity to progress through leadership tp the highest level of management at my store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is crazy and very fast-paced. Some days were fun and enjoyable to be there however, management were very much into being the best store that they did not cater to their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for 4 years and it was a good place to start out at. The management was the "good o'l boys club" it was hard to get into leadership and that is why I left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-a because I was able to obtain knowledge in customer service as well as cashier duties and I was also to gain friendships
Free lunch and discounts
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starter job for teens. Instills good work ethics. The hardest part of the job was closing because it was one of the busiest locations. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people my age that worked hard and had fun at the same time. We made a great team.
Pro érvek
Good people and good atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
They hired me for part-time but, scheduled me 38-40 hours per week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved the store i worked at, great place to start your first job and its a great place, to learn some new stuff. Always open to new employees for any shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
the workplace here is good and i had a good time working at this place and i would prefer this job to other people and the management was good not to pushy but pushy
free lunches
short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a very nice job for high school students. I started that job when I was in my junior year of high school and currently still work there. It very busy all the time and a good place to communicate with customers. It has its up and downs but overall a good high school job.
Free meals
Kontra érvek
Long hours, short break, night time closing is a hand full
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly, cooperative Team Leaders, but the job is always stressful just because of the volume of people we serve in a day. Each Operator decides their pay so I can say that where I worked the pay was fair but I can't say about other places.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a good place to work. the environment is upbeat and more than likely management is very nice. you get paid an extra dollar once you graduate high school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, working at Chick-fil-a was not terrible. Although unpleasant, I did enjoy some of the co-workers and guests. I learned how to count money in a register, drive through, and how to break down the drink machines to be cleaned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very fun working environment, I always looked forward to coming into work. They had a really great staff and the management was awesome. Never had any bad days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I definately learned how to interact with the customers and my knowlege of customer service grew because of thr awesome team I was trained under. The owner of the FSU was a boss that I was proud to work under and am proud to have had experience under her.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a always presents their value and culture at work. They always set high standards in customer service and their performance. They always exceed, if not always meet the the criteria and needs beyond the customer's needs. They always train their employees with principles and great examples to succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There weren't many opportunities to move up in the workplace but management an coworkers were friendly enough. The workplace atmosphere was amiable but hectic.
Pro érvek
money provided by company to buy lunch on breaks
Kontra érvek
difficult to voice opinions on certain matters