Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Stone Mountain, GA

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 647 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very friendly company
It’s a very friendly and Christian company they love all there workers and customers even. They train very well and there food is great and very healthy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
There isnt anything left to say that people dont already know Good
culture and good company with good leadership as well. I would recommend working here even for a career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really fun place to work at
Really fun over all. Your a cashier so its really easy, and once you get a hang of the menu, rushes are even easier. Im not sure about all, but the one i worked for had a lot of events for the employees outside of work. Like Disney movie nights, christmas parties and so on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company to work for’
My time here at chick fil a have stretched and pushed me in so many ways. I will forever be a better worker but more than all else, a better person the way the business serve its guest and each other!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is number one in the fast industry.
Chick-fil-a is a great first job to have. There are several programs for leadership and team members alike to allow growth. It is great place to provide mentorship. Chick-fil-a in my opinion provides the beat customer service culture that I have experienced. The guest focus is top priority. It has sports a great family environment.
Having Sundays off.
Kontra érvek
Not the greatest payroll.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive environment who care about their employees
Great overall experience really tame pride in their work and everyone comes together to get everything done lots of help with everything and that makes the job a lot easier
Free lunch, raises
Awesome Place to work
I loved working at Chick-Fil-A. It was the best job environment I have had so far. I got along wit my managers and it was mostly a drama free environment.
Amazing co-workers, horrible managing
Very paced work day, with very few slow moments. I learned a lot about multitasking. Amazing co-workers, but the managers were over the top and thought they owned the store, but switched up when the actual owner came. Hard part is dealing with rude customers when the managers don't do their job to protect you. I enjoyed meeting new people who were hired along with me abroad and such.
50% off of food
Kontra érvek
Low pay, rude customers, extreme managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company to work for
I feel like chickfila is a good company to work for. It have a lot of opportunities for you. But a lot of times it depends on what operator you are working for. I have learned a lot but I really would love to take my experience els where .
Pro érvek
Cakes for your birthday, team outing
Kontra érvek
No benfits, dont pay salary
A great first job
It teaches you how to handle work situations and how to deal with customers and also improve social skills and multi-tasking. It's a great job for beginners and those who love people.
Discounted meals
Kontra érvek
low pay for over quality work for fast food.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment that was fun
Chickfila is a good company to work for. You will gain alot of experience and meet new people. However it can get difficult at times especially if you are working as a cashier. The job title doesn't include everything else for the job, you need to be versatile and learn very quickly. At Chickfila you need to be fast and serve the customers with good service and good quality food.
50% off a meal per day
No paid break
Great first job
It is a great first place to work and begin your work experience. As you get older, depending on your location and your managers, you will soon realize that it is not worth it most of the time. Like working 10 to 11 hour shifts and only having one 25 minute break all day, and even then they STILL cut your break short to 15 minutes and never let you finish. There was a lot of drama, but really it was all high school drama. I did enjoy getting to know a lot of my co-workers, they were pretty great people.
Working at the Yellow Daisy Festival
SHORT breaks
Fast and Busy
The group of people you work with will become your family, no question about it. Wonderful group of people, that I had the pleasure to work with. Long hours, and demanding schedule- but will be worth it, if you foresee a future within the company.
Clean, fast and friendly
Chick-fil-a is a great place for most teens or anyone with no experience to start. They set the standard of what good customer service is supposed to look like. The company paves the way for people to go higher in their career
Pro érvek
Free lunch and they pay for your college
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and chick-fil-a is always busy
Fast-paced and Challenging
If you're looking for some place that's laid back with an easy flow of customers I strongly suggest you stop reading and look elsewhere. However, if you're young and look forward to a challenging and fast-paced place to work look no further than Chick-fil-A. Starting a new job is always awkward but at Chick-fil-a they will welcome you as part of the team. Not too many dull moments (just the occasional dull customer). If you can look past the constant influx of people crowding around your register and the pseudo-competitive atmosphere then this is the place for you!
Many great co-workers
Kontra érvek
Your break is a 20minute joke.
Productive and fun workplace
I would recommend anyone and I mean ANYONE to work for this company. This is truly an outstanding company with wonderful values. Everyone works together as a team and I can honestly say that working for Chick Fil A is like working with family. We have our differences but the way we come together and execute great customer service truly impeccable.
Great Days
The work environment is very friendly. Meet great people in friendly places. Awesome and tasty food. Meet new people on a daily basis
Great food
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with many cultural people
Being able to work with different kinds of people helps you see things different in life.
free lunches, raises, advances
short breaks, overtime
It was a fun first job
great first job. I loved working with all the people! I learned a lot about myself and great work ethics.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés