Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Statesboro, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at CFA has helped me advance throughout my current career. CFA looks good on your resume because of the work ethic they instill in their employees. Every CFA runs differently, with my CFA management was a hit or miss but your fellow coworkers knew how to brighten your day.
Pro érvek
Free CFA for lunch, work ethics
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything became my pleasure inside and outside of the work place. The pandemic is the only reason I was laid off. I look forward to continuing my time working as well as taking my high-school courses. To be able to move up is my next goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a has its ups and downs. It seems like you are doing a great service for your community. But then again at my Chick-fil-a it doesn't seem like the upper people care for its lower employees. We wait for hours just to get a drink when we are out in the blazing sun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace has a very positive atmosphere with amazing staff members, leaders, and great customer interaction opportunities. We are given chances to grow and develop new skills.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a isn’t what it seems like. We don’t get paid enough, especially when it be raining, and cold it seems like they don’t care since they don’t be outside, and of they are outside it’s only for a few minutes. You will get a write up if you have school and no one to cover your shift or something pops up and no one to cover your shift, but when it’s them it’s ok.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A is a good job for a person that's in college or high school. A typical day at work would go by fast and easy and the most enjoyable part of the job is when you are the cashier.
Free lunch daily
Not many benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here is fun and fast paced and allows you to make connections in the community, but the management is more of a popularity pack than a leadership team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay at chickfila is horrible. I worked at another chickfila before I moved to statesboro and still made a quarter above minimum wage wheres people who came behind me made at least 8.00 with no experience. I will say they have their favorites. I do not plan in working at another chickfila as long as I live. This is the worst job I have ever experienced and will not refer anyone here. Every man is for themselves unless the manager and the supervisor likes you. The only good part about this job is the discount on food you get on break.
Free Lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA is a great place to work, but on campus it's definitely a whole different experience. It's definitely endless lines and fast pace, so if you can't take the heat, stay out the kitchen. Literally.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A has taught me a lot about proper management, and what it means to create a family out of your coworkers. The hours a very flexible, and there are a lot of benefits; however, the hardest part of the job is communication and promotion. It is very difficult to move up from Certified Trainer to Team Leader, but everyone is trying to make improvements.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very well-organized place that was an extremely active environment with a wide range of team-related tasks. Co-workers were friendly and from a diverse range of backgrounds and the managers were always understanding and agreeable, yet kept us firm and focused.
Pro érvek
long breaks, friendly staff, friendly management
Kontra érvek
low pay, little room to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company you could ever work for. You're surrounded by the most genuine people and the customers are great too. The company is in the business of developing people and they do a fantastic job at it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to talk to difficult customers and work efficiently to finish the tasks at hand. Hardest part of the job is providing excellent customer service to each customer. The best part of the job was my co-workers. They were always a joy to be around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome company to work for. Managers treat you with respect and the atmosphere is lovely. No work on the weekends was a huge plus for me.
great management
short breaks, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
My coworkers were amazing, the managers were very understanding when working with work schedule and class schedule. The most enjoyable part of the job was training new hire Team Members and watching them progress in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Almost no chance of raises or promotion no matter how hard you work
Fun coworkers
Everything elsse
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was taught about work ethic,values,and leadership. I worked my way from the bottom learning how to lead a team.
values
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great product!!! underpaid workers, management corrupt.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel that the management skills needs to be a bit better and upon hiring new workers, they need to be FULLY trained and mentally capable of preforming said task given to them.
Meal Plans
Lack of organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
Becoming a Chick-fil-a employee was one of the most influential decisions I have ever made in my lifetime. A typical day for a Team Leader would include running and supervising an entire shift. I supervise every assigned station and make all decisions regarding the evening shift work. I ensure that we provide the guests with excellent customer service and that we provide our employees with a positive and safe work place. I am trained and required to open and close the store in the absence of management. I also must handle and account for all drawers used during shift. The most enjoyable part of my job is having the freedom to go the "second mile" with our customers and provide them with a unique and enjoyable dining experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work atmosphere with excellent management. Gained skills in production work and in working in a fast-paced environment with others.