Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Starkville, MS

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Starkville, MS15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 264 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will work anytime of day to get me some good hours in my pay check is good I’m straight about work I love to work the reason I choose chick-fil-a cause they better then all the other restaurants around Starkville
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the managers do not care about employees, especially non-christian employees. extremely hostile environment. promotions are given to the church-going employees, if you mention not going to church on sunday they will cut your hours the following week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty easy. go in cook food. Stay busy the entire day, and then we clean up and leave. Days can be hard and long shifts add to that. Not to bad though, they work well with you on most everything.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are a lot of personal problems between employees and management since the new owner. Can be very stressful to deal with while also dealing with the stress of school.
Pro érvek
Break meals, decent pay, satisfaction of serving guests
Kontra érvek
Drama and gossip among employees causing stress and problems
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a stands by its standards. It is a great Christian company that strives to help its community and others. They are careful in hiring people that will love the customers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to move around at a very fast past and to keep my composure dealing with so many people at one. The restaurant is amazing. Everyone there is very friendly and welcoming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment at Chick-Fil-A is very supportive. They are very good at teaching you what you need to do in order to be successful at the job. It can get a little stressful when it gets busy, but that is expected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my experience working at Chick-fil-a. The environment was always good, the people I worked with were very friendly, the managers were fair and worked with everyones schedule.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is supposed to make sure that everyone works their shift, goes to lunch on time, and gets paid on time. None of that here at chick-fil-a with Aramark.
Sundays off
Poor management
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not really a bad place to work. The place just needs a good cleaning out from management to employees. Than the place would be a great place to work and things would run smoothly.
Get good hours
Management and employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is getting along with your co-workers as we prepared food for customers. I have learned almost everything in the store when I first started.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work come in with a smile and make sure you help customer with there needs. I learned to work with people of different backgrounds. once again great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very fast paced position, as our location is in the union at a University. Everyone LOVES Chick Fil A- they depend on us to provide them with great food, and they want it fast. Many students stop in between classes. The job itself is nice, but it can be tiring. Coworkers are fine, as with any place of employment, there is always room for improvement though. The hardest part of the job is probably just spending so much time on my feet. I do enjoy talking with the students and getting to know them a little.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Out of the two Chick Fil A I have worked at they both have good management and the people are general good to work with.
Pro érvek
the work with you schedule and give plenty of hours to people who work hard.
Kontra érvek
sometime it just doesn't seem like you get paid enough for the work you do.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall i liked my job as a cashier and the schedule of my work days since i was in school as well and trying to find a job that i could maintain the both of those things at once. this job was the best for the reason.
coworkers, hours, environment
Kontra érvek
no free lunch and management was terrible
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés