Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: St. Louis, MO

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 338 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Chick-fil-A Is Not That Great Of A Place To Work At As It is Made Out To Be
HOSPITALITY TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, október 31.
Many of the managers were basically very nice. It was stressful working at CFA because in the State that I was in, we were not given a paid lunch nor any type of break. Employees would go into the restrooms, go into a stall and sit there taking the badly needed break that they needed. Age was not taken into consideration with jobs. The job had to be done, Such as hauling the heavy trash cart to the dumpster repeatedly throughout the day and lifting it into the outside dumpster . CFA did work with employees with the days and hours that they could work. It was a non stop job, not like a normal waitress who can walk off to the side when there were no customers, or customers who did not need help. Employees frequently left to take other jobs. What I liked about the job was knowing that each day I would be working with many nice customers and some employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They seem great at first.
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 28.
Note/Disclaimer: May not be this bad at other Chick-Fil-A locations.

Initially, I thought they would give proper hours. Most Coworkers are okay, but some are really childish. Management treats you differently based on how they feel at the time. Most of the time they completely ignore changes to your availability. Hates to give any time off even for emergencies. Once they found out about my bad home life and later after telling them I had become homeless (due to the bad home situation(s) they were aware of) I was let go of without notice. Some employees openly ridicule homosexual workers without consequence. Not as "Christian" as they claim to be.

Received an employee discount and free meals during shift.
Pro érvek
Free meal at work, employee discount, uniform provided (excludes non-slip shoes)
Kontra érvek
Homophobic taunts/ridicule, At mercy of manager feelings, Ignores changes to availability.
1,0
Worse managment ever!
BOH Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 14.
The manager's play favorites and i told them i was putting my 2 weeks in amd they fired me before i got the written form in. They also force you to take your break half an hoyr after you get to work becaise it slow time for them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Productive fun workplace
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, június 27.
Productive fun workplace. It takes a lot of hard work to work there, and it is very fast past. But u still enjoy it. The only problem is I wish I could get more hours for all the hard work I put in
They have fun employees
Kontra érvek
They don’t schedule me enough
Obsessed
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, január 12.
They want you to do nothing else in your life than to work there. They get offended if you call off to take a test for school because I am not focused on work. If you are going to work there won't be a good working cause they will overwork you and won't let you do what you want. There were people who called off once a week but because they did nothing at work they did not care.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Hospitality Dining Hall and Common Room Maintenance
Customer Relations - Hospitality (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, augusztus 19.
My day was spent making sure that all of the guests in the dining room were satisfied customers. I was asked to keep tables clean, deliver meals, provide materials, supplies on request and to keep the common areas clean and stocked. I was often asked to assist in fulfilling other duties, in addition to my own duties, when co-workers were unable to be present.
Pro érvek
Loved working with people and customers. Received many hugs.
Kontra érvek
Certain tasks were physically demanding and exceeded my strength/stamina.
Not for me
Cashier/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, július 31.
I honestly can’t speak for chickfila in general, but the location on Hampton in saint Louis, mo. Is a terrible location for employees. I do not recommend working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced, demanding workplace wih flexible hours
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, július 6.
The workplace was very strict. No piercings, tattoos, facial hair, non-natural hair colors, with an enforced specific dress code. The work is fast-paced. Little break/lunch time. Low pay, but very flexible hours.
Flexible hours
Short breaks, strict
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great place
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis, MO2018, április 10.
I enjoyed working for them, I learned self control and how to be more polite. I also learned good habits that will help me in my future success. Great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be very busy but good, positive environment
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, február 13.
A consistent stream of customers throughout the majority of the day. You are able to acquire a little experience in many different areas. There is a positive environment from the managers. It can be difficult to get the hang of the fast pace environment.
Meals after 4 hour shifts
Low wages
Muy buen ambiente
Manayer de cocina (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis mo usa2018, január 17.
Es un ligar muy trankilo para trabajar bien hambiente con muy buen equipo de trabajo
Aseguranza
fun place to work
Register (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, július 22.
my experience with chick fil a was amazing I have learned a lot besides register I have learned how to make the shakes sandwiches and meet amazing people:)
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
My lunch break was short
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive exciting place to work
Accountant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, április 25.
I would like more hours and benefits. but overall it is a good place to work. though many African American people that should have been advanced to a high position have been overlooked for White people to get the position that really did not deserve them.
nice friendly atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Racist tone when it comes to promotions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
It Was Great
Cashier, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2014, november 16.
Very great experience, I learned so much and achied so many goals while employed.

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van