Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: St. Louis, MO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
St. Louis, MO20 értékelés
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 451 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A has great customer service, everyone’s always happy and positive . Being apart of Chick-Fil-A team membership was a good work experience they teach you about team work, partnership and the best of all friendship .
Pro érvek
fun, great team work, good customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place can make you feel comfortable if you like working with people, during lunch hour sometimes can be a little stressful if you are not concentrated enough,
Most of the positions are easy to do but they don't pay enough, and sometimes is not worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun healthy experience an it was a learning experience, it help me become a better person to other people and in life as well. It was a really nice job
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work. The company values, work enviroment, servant leadership and team atmosphere all contribute to making this an enjoyable work place. There is plenty of opportunity for advancement and most of the managers started as entry level workers with the company.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been working at Chick-fil-A for I think it was a year and I will never work there again I mean you know I love the way they keep the building clean but the people in how they manage and the rest of the employees I can never work there again
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila is a very team based workplace. It follows core values that ensures everyone, whether that be employees, guests, or management are having a lovely day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many of the managers were basically very nice. It was stressful working at CFA because in the State that I was in, we were not given a paid lunch nor any type of break. Employees would go into the restrooms, go into a stall and sit there taking the badly needed break that they needed. Age was not taken into consideration with jobs. The job had to be done, Such as hauling the heavy trash cart to the dumpster repeatedly throughout the day and lifting it into the outside dumpster . CFA did work with employees with the days and hours that they could work. It was a non stop job, not like a normal waitress who can walk off to the side when there were no customers, or customers who did not need help. Employees frequently left to take other jobs. What I liked about the job was knowing that each day I would be working with many nice customers and some employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Note/Disclaimer: May not be this bad at other Chick-Fil-A locations.

Initially, I thought they would give proper hours. Most Coworkers are okay, but some are really childish. Management treats you differently based on how they feel at the time. Most of the time they completely ignore changes to your availability. Hates to give any time off even for emergencies. Once they found out about my bad home life and later after telling them I had become homeless (due to the bad home situation(s) they were aware of) I was let go of without notice. Some employees openly ridicule homosexual workers without consequence. Not as "Christian" as they claim to be.

Received an employee discount and free meals during shift.
Pro érvek
Free meal at work, employee discount, uniform provided (excludes non-slip shoes)
Kontra érvek
Homophobic taunts/ridicule, At mercy of manager feelings, Ignores changes to availability.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager's play favorites and i told them i was putting my 2 weeks in amd they fired me before i got the written form in. They also force you to take your break half an hoyr after you get to work becaise it slow time for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun workplace. It takes a lot of hard work to work there, and it is very fast past. But u still enjoy it. The only problem is I wish I could get more hours for all the hard work I put in
They have fun employees
Kontra érvek
They don’t schedule me enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
They want you to do nothing else in your life than to work there. They get offended if you call off to take a test for school because I am not focused on work. If you are going to work there won't be a good working cause they will overwork you and won't let you do what you want. There were people who called off once a week but because they did nothing at work they did not care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day was spent making sure that all of the guests in the dining room were satisfied customers. I was asked to keep tables clean, deliver meals, provide materials, supplies on request and to keep the common areas clean and stocked. I was often asked to assist in fulfilling other duties, in addition to my own duties, when co-workers were unable to be present.
Pro érvek
Loved working with people and customers. Received many hugs.
Kontra érvek
Certain tasks were physically demanding and exceeded my strength/stamina.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I honestly can’t speak for chickfila in general, but the location on Hampton in saint Louis, mo. Is a terrible location for employees. I do not recommend working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace was very strict. No piercings, tattoos, facial hair, non-natural hair colors, with an enforced specific dress code. The work is fast-paced. Little break/lunch time. Low pay, but very flexible hours.
Flexible hours
Short breaks, strict
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for them, I learned self control and how to be more polite. I also learned good habits that will help me in my future success. Great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A consistent stream of customers throughout the majority of the day. You are able to acquire a little experience in many different areas. There is a positive environment from the managers. It can be difficult to get the hang of the fast pace environment.
Meals after 4 hour shifts
Low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es un ligar muy trankilo para trabajar bien hambiente con muy buen equipo de trabajo
Aseguranza
Munkahelyi kultúra
my experience with chick fil a was amazing I have learned a lot besides register I have learned how to make the shakes sandwiches and meet amazing people:)
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
My lunch break was short
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would like more hours and benefits. but overall it is a good place to work. though many African American people that should have been advanced to a high position have been overlooked for White people to get the position that really did not deserve them.
nice friendly atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Racist tone when it comes to promotions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very great experience, I learned so much and achied so many goals while employed.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés