Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Springfield, VA

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 338 értékelés megtekintése
Chick fil a
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2019, május 30.
This was a great opportunity to be a part of the team I worked for. Very flexible with hours. I learned how to lead and be a shift leader. Management was willing to listen and hear what you had to say. Hardest part about the job was how fast paced it was. Most enjoyable part about the job was how much fun you got to have with the people you worked with.
free meals, paid breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Nothing To exciting
Cashier/Stocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2019, május 12.
Chick-Fil-A was an excellent first job but it didn't have what I desired I needed to do something that could reflect on my future. I enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A but i knew i needed to leave.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful,fast paced environment, poor management.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2019, május 8.
The environment is a fast-paced work place, where you are expected to never mess up . Standing on your feet running back and forth for upwards of 10 hours, with a half hour break is exhausting. Healthcare benefits are crazy expensive. Don’t even get me started on the management team, they are rude, they don’t listen to you and they stand around doing nothing but talking to each other while they expect you to do all the work, and if you start slacking they start yelling instead of helping out .
Free lunches, discounts
Kontra érvek
Short break, stressful, terrible management team.
People are fantastic
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2019, január 20.
I love working at Chick-fil-a because the other employees are fantastic. I love working with them, and the management are great too, they really try their best to help their employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Friendly
Front counter customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, november 5.
the most enjoying part of the job is giving out gift to the kids and having them draw and play games with each other. Also interact with customer and getting to know them
Discount
Kontra érvek
Can't eat what you want through discount
great
Supervisor Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, július 23.
great hard to get days off because always short staffed but fun work environment even though stressful. Its a great humbling job that definitely matures anyone of any age
Alright
Chick-Fil-A, Team Leader/Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, július 17.
Great jobs front and back of house. Great friends to meet and enjoy working throughout the day. can get busy and slow at times. management is okay but respect the operator, they all work very hard to keep business running. (THEY CARE ABOUT YOU)
Free food
30min break
Great learning experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, június 6.
Great learning experience. I was able to learn different strategies and schedule management. The work culture was awesome too. I really liked their goal they follow.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
free meal with every shift
Cahier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2017, május 8.
My chikfila that i worked at was constantly busy and we always had people in it. It was certainly a high stress job during the weekends but it was fun working with coworkers. Sometimes guests would think that its your duty to serve them like a 5 star restaurant, but the regulars made up for that. Overall its a really good place to start your first jb because you learn really good work ethic
Only care about money
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2017, május 4.
I started when there was a different operator at this location. The operators changed and the new one only cares about money. She does not care about the well being of her employees. Saying she doesn't care if they get breaks. Or sending them on break as soon as they arrive. Chick fil a used to be customer oriented. But this new operator only cares about how she can make the most money.
Free entree and side item. 50%
Kontra érvek
No benefits. You will always be rushing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
cool
Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2017, április 12.
its a good place to work for people still in school. You can move up in management if your work hard and understand things. You have to have common sense
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
Great company all together
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2015, június 10.
If you find a franchise with good management, i think you would have a great experience with Chick-fil-a. A great company otherwise.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Amazing Atmosphere
Catering Director/Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2013, május 2.
Being part of this team is the first step in conducting successful leadership. Working for this company will put my skills as a cashier, sales associate and hard worker to use will benefit your. My career focus is excellence, service before self, and dedication to all I pursue. While working, time was spent learning from peers and supervisors so that my duties could be done to the best of my ability. This company’s culture offers just that.
Free Lunch, Great Co-Workers, Great Boss
Short Breaks

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van