Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sparks, NV

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 079 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The owners and staff were super friendly. Everyone relies on each other and you need to be vocal if you work in the back. I would definetely recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job, very stressful and high paced which is further emphasized by some of the leads who demand much in a highly exasperating way in regard to method of training (which is convoluted and also highly stressful), and application of said training. All while usually under a high volume of work and the watchful eye of the leads. Few good characters make the experience memorable but at the end of the day, your a wage slave as with anywhere else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I honestly had a great time working at Chic-fil-a. It was a fun environment even though it was fast paced. I had a very professional and beneficial experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did enjoy my time at Chick-fil-A it was a great place for me because I was also doing lots of research during my final semester. I greatly enjoyed how easy it was to work with the management on my complex schedule. However, when younger workers are there expect cliques and in my area the clique was three of the leads and a lead's future sister-in-law. They would actively gossip about people that could over hear them, and the team lead actively talked smack about people in the lead group chat. She's also been acting WAY out of what a lead should be doing without being reprimanded all the manager would say "We'll talk to her it will be a great learning experience for her." Nothing ever changed and that restaurant is going to pay for it soon. Customers are starting not to come when the three leads in the clique are working and the actively tell the manager. Also, very qualified people get overlooked constantly because the other leads do not like them. Instead one of the leads' best friends that is just barely graduating high school will get the promotion instead.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, competitive pay, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
they work you to the bone, if the lead doesn't like you you'll know it, no growth potential.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall my experience was great with this company. They take their service and food quality very seriously. They create a very pleasant atmosphere within the stores.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your experience really depends on the operator. Ours picked favorites and it really hurt the rest of us. No raises, no advancement, no one higher up to go to. I really enjoyed working there except for the operator.
Pro érvek
Free food, friendly people to work with
Kontra érvek
Everything depends entirely on the operator
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic-fil-A really had a family aspect involved with all of their employees. Everyone was very close and everyone made friends with each other. It is a very respected environment, however, you can still have fun.
Pro érvek
food, good enviornment, good people, good company
low hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work consists of packing bags for the drive-through and serving customers with a smile. I learned how it is important to smile at everyone and how to serve people while also making a connection with them. Managment is amazing the owner is so sweet and kind she is hands-on at the job and not afraid to jump in and help front of house as is her husband with the back of house. the hardest part of the job is getting drink proportions right with sodas and milkshakes and sometimes when it gets busy it is hard to keep up with orders. the most enjoyable part of the job for me was the team they were all so helpful and kind to one another we are like one big family.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
fast paced and stressful at times