Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Spanish Fort, AL

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 667 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and serious work environment
Chickfila is a very fast pace oriented workplace. The one specifically at Spanish Fort is not very enjoyable but it doesn't pay all that bad. I don't know if I would recommend working there due to the lack of appreciation there. Working there is very tiring and strenuous at times but some days are more enjoyable than others.
Review
Great all around company, terrible management. The same people would be put on the schedule who had worked there for longer, while mew employees like myself got not hours.
3,0
Chick-fil-a
Chick-fil-a was an amazing first job. I’ve learned great communication and customer service skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was hearing about how I made a customer day better than what it was.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there and was sad that I had to go.
It was such a great work environment and the people there were so nice. I became good friends with many of my coworkers. The management is also very nice and they always listen to you when you need them to.
Pro érvek
great people, great environment, great management
Kontra érvek
It is always very busy there, sometimes it can be too much to handle.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there until I had to leave for college. Would highly recommend it as a starting job, paid well and there was definitely room for advancement. Very team centered atmosphere.
Half-priced lunch
always on my feet
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to work for love the environment
This was one the best jobs I worked love the people the customers got of place to advance loved the hours and Sundays off very fast paced learn alot a u great things in company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Above average fast-food job, stressful but generally accommodating
Typically the job fluctuates from completely dead to packed to the walls fairly frequently. The management were generally accommodating, though they could be a little too immovable at times. The culture was generally friendly, the staff was close and friendly with each other, with the exception of a couple outliers. Overall, a somewhat stressful job with few benefits, but an accommodating and friendly environment
Pro érvek
Free or discounted meals, friendly staff, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent breaks, occasional over-management, stressful work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun job. Great coworkers & some managers are great.
It was my first job, and at age 16 it was an easy job. Chick fil a is always busy, so you have to hustle and always be doing something. Lunches will be 30 minutes no matter what your hours will be that day. The hardest part to me was headset. You have to be quick and that's what I did in most of my shifts.
chick-fil-a
My work experience was a great one. I've learned a lot skills working with this company. Knowing i was a football player and high school student they took consecration with my work hours and always try to work with me.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick paced and poor training
I was a young high school student trying to save up money and to pay for my gas. The training was poor and the harassment was unrelenting. There was no place for those just trying to make it. Managers started rumors and added to the fire to the ones they didn't start. they were sexist and discriminated all their employees. Would not recommend the Spanish Fort store to anyone I call a friend.
Good Food
Kontra érvek
Evil employees and managers.
great team great customers
Love the team members and all the customers. Family atmosphere, fast paced, and no two days were the same.You just never knew what was gonna happen which is refreshing on a job.
team members, customers, closed Sunday
Kontra érvek
no paid time off until 3 years of service, working hours are tough on your family
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work for experience, upper management can be a inspirational put down, very negative at times. the regular customers ROCK!
great place for experience, looks great on a resume, upper management can be negative the work load is A lot. regular customer rock! the work load can be A lot, long hours, barley any weekends off.
half off break food
no weekends off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice quality and very nice service
Chick fil a is a fun and Great place to work it has very Good customer care and all of tbe employees are just welcominG you into the family where you feel you belonG
Productive and friendly enviroment
I was able to learn a lot about customer service and even how to deal with the more difficult customers, we were able to build close friendships with many of our co-workers.
chicfila
Chickfila is a great first job. They are great with working with your schedule whenever you have something going on. They have very flexible hours. Great place to work.
Nice Atmosphere
It's fast food, but the people are nice most of the time. Nothing horrible about the place that I can remember.
Free lunch
Low pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés