Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: South Bend, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 129 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad gig at all. Making 13.50 an hour at a fast food place is pretty much unheard of and i had a pretty set schedule of 6-2 or 3 everyday which was nice. As with all food service there was drama but for the most part it was good.
Free meals, 50% discount, overtime available
Hectic, stressful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was really poor in my opinion, they showed favoritism and would talk about team members behind their backs. The work environment wasn’t too stressful, but again with the management there it made everything worse.
good pay
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not only was the operator of this restaurant insanely particular about doing things his way, no matter how inefficient or backwards, he also hired and relied on incompetent managers to run the restaurant when he wasn't around. My position as the prep "lead" (the operator refused to hire a manger even though I was certainly doing managerial duties) was extremely underappreciated, and I believe that the personal conflicts I had with the managers was because of this. No one had any faith in my abilities but still heavily relied on me to do the job that no one else could ever keep up with; I was confident in my abilities to run the prep area efficiently and believed I was doing a good job but was often bad mouthed when I wasn't around. While I was employed here, I was the only person who knew and understood how to do 100% of the responsibilities for prep, and even after begging for sufficient help, was still only given people that could do half of the job. I could get past the pompousness of the owner who had no real understanding of how the restaurant actually operated, but the immaturity of the management is absolutely what drove me over the edge. I would not recommend anyone work here unless you thrive off of drama and pettiness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t call off or you’ll get fired. Owner can be controlling of the store. Overall, mostly nice people. Customers can be rude! Management seems to always been in their head and about themselves and just tells people what to do. General manager is a story itself. Not nice!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ever since I started at Chick-fil-a I have always felt welcome. Chick-fil-a has the best work environment I have ever been in. By now I know how to do almost any task except for tasks in the kitchen. I have learned so much by working here the past few years. I have learned how customer service should be like and how you should treat other people. Everyone is very friendly and most of the management are nice. I have made so many friends at Chick-fil-a. The work culture is amazing; we are always having fun and joking around. The hardest part of my job is dealing with some of the customers. The most enjoyable part is being able to meet new people and go on the company trips with everyone.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Benefits (percentage off meals, paid for company trips, ect.)
Kontra érvek
Working very fast paced can be stressful, A lot of high school employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great job to learn basic skills that will transfer throughout the rest of your life. Life Skills are learned each and everyday. Problem solving is a necessity. Learning to work with your co-workers are essential at this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place to work if you're in High School or have just gotten out, but not so much if you are in college and trying to get married, as I am. It can get stressful at times simple because you have to work with the public, but that's to be expected. Best fast food place around.
Free lunch
Super busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good environment with customers and friendly workplace. Management needs improvement. Better pay than most jobs in this field. Not my favorite job.
free meals
Bad Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at Chik-fil-A was great. They push me to move up with the company, and very caring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, very family orientated. Worked around your schedule.
fun, friendly, flexible