Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Savannah, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was a good job with great pay rate and flexible hours but I moved far from my location ....................................................
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil is not what I expected I thought I could handle a little rush but honestly it wasn’t fit for me there fore I was terminated from here because of pace wise and I totally understand you have to fast to work but it was just a learning experience for me and I hope to have a better chance on the next one .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was so nice & welcoming. Loved every second of being apart of the team. The staff treats you like family and always have your back. All around great place to be
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at Chick-Fil-a the environment was fun and there were alot of task to keep me busy. The only problem was that there was that I would offer to stay over time, come in every and any day to help out when we were low staffed, come in earlier, but my paychecks would always look the same. (under 400 every two weeks)
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While there are good memories here, the bad outweigh them. From a manager that was power happy, to another who was disrespectful of employees, the conditions were not always pleasant, and you would know the day would be rough when those two were around. Luckily, there are also managers that we would cheer about having, as they were some of the nicest, chill, and good managers you'd ever meet. They lived up to the Chick-Fil-A standards with both how they treated customers, and employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fli A was a great job Cleaning Customer service Friendly smile Refreshing beverages Working Hard Great atmosphere Friendly Coworkers Great pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I mostly enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A. The work wasn’t really too hard, just fast-paced since it’s a busy restaurant. Honestly I think that if you’re looking for a job in fast food, Chick-fil-A is one of the best.
Good environment and food
Kontra érvek
You’ll probably be spending a lot of your paycheck there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a decent job . Probally just a stepping stone to get whatever career started youd want to pursue. I wouldnt personally use chick fila as a career but most people there do .
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work people are great and everyone was like family. Helped me with me my people skills. Enjoy people to so I enjoyed the job. For the most part the customers where kind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really teaches you about customer service and how to talk to people, Looks great on your resume as well people really hold you to a different standard when you work at CFA. Perfect first job for anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the most enjoyable part of the job is customers interactions. you can also learn a lot about the job. the workplace culture is fast paced and competitive.
free lunch
co-workers, competitive pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a big company it didnt have much to offer for me. got hired on for manager in training and didnt recieve the proper training or hours to become a manager.
Great company
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work at, however you're not allowed to have a 'bad day'. Being constantly happy, cheery, perky and everything else is mentally exhausting. Especially when the standards and expectations are very high.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it's a good job if you're trying to work part-time while in school or such. But as for a long-term job, I don't recommend it at all. It doesn't provide any benefits other than free lunch, anything $7 or less, and the hours are flexible but they're always understaffed. I'm not sure about any other locations but this certain one I worked at was really bad with benefits.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, flexible hours, any shifts, great coworkers
Kontra érvek
no benefits, its always hot, no insurance of any kind, quick-paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started out of coolege as a team member, with mentoring and leadership development, grew within the company and was offered the opportunity to become a franchisee. Good company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most Chick-Fil-A's are great to work at. They provide you one meal for every 30 minute break, and have great career advancements. Mine just happened to be the worst in my city. Management was horrible, money hungry, the environment was dirty, and the management often made false promises. I was always sick due to the working conditions, I was expected to be fast while bagging the food, taking orders, making drinks, and cashing out people all by myself. I was often on my own on one side (It was a drive through only). So always check reviews on the location because most Chick-Fil-A's are not horrible.
free meal provided for 30 minute breaks
short breaks, stressful, overworking
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love Chick-fil-A. I have grown so much as a person because of working here with my team. I love my coworkers just as much as I love my own family. They constantly teach me something new daily. I truly enjoy this experience and there is never a dull moment while working.
Family oriented
Kontra érvek
Not enough time in the day to spend with such wonderful individuals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was full of good and loyal employees, but during the weekends it would often get very busy and that would cause everyone to stress a little more than I could handle.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A even though it was stressful at times. I made life long friendships and even met my soulmate there. I learned how to approach people with confidence, think clearly in stressful situations, and how to approach and calm an angry customer when an order was wrong or they received a bad order. I loved all of the activities me and my employees did outside of work like see movies together, go to trampoline parks, and other exciting adventures. I would recommend even the most shy people to try their hands at Chick-fil-A and see how happy it can make you just to be apart of a team.
free meals, company trips
Kontra érvek
late nights, come home smelling like chicken
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is really what keeps this company going. Employees are expected to come to work with the desire to work, but all of their hard work does not go unnoticed. It is not strange that someone will see the whole Chick-Fil-A crew out at a go karting, because the owner acknowledges all of his employees and is thankful for all that they do. Do not think that the job is easy though, being one of the most popular fast food restaurants in Savannah Georgia, there is never a calm day at Chick-Fil-A.
Free Meal, Great Friendships
Job/Life Balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here at chick fil-a. They had some of the nicest people and it was a good environment. The only problem with it i had was the fact that i thought the operator didnt care to much for black people