Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Santee, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 105 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time here and made many great friends. I started as part-time hourly but they helped me transfer to another state where I advanced to become a team lead before moving on. While there is a stigma of their religious/political views of the owners, my team was diverse, kind, and respectful to everyone and I never experienced any discrimination or judgment from anyone.
Free Meals
It's still fast food
Munkahelyi kultúra
They work with your schedule. Help out when possible to change shifts. If you need help or not sure on a job they will have someone help you. Owners are friendly and come in often
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees are what make working at Chick-fil-A enjoyable. Their Christian based policies and assessments ensure they hire the best-of-the-best. Everyone that I have worked with in the past three years with Chick-fil-A has overall been really great.
Pro érvek
Free employee meals and drinks
Kontra érvek
No outside benefits and low pay rate unless you have been there for many years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was an excellent first job. The company cares very much about providing the best customer service, and about being cheerful and enthusiastic. Good quality food and top-notch service were valued highest among anything else.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, flexible hours, friendly staff
Not many benefits, fast-paced
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and I couldn't have asked for a better place to learn customer service skills. The management continually made an effort to improve the working environment and welcomed input from the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick-fil-a has been a great experience for me, because it has taught me a lot about managing a large team and running a store. working at chick-fil-a is not like any other job i have had, the owner is so involved with the store we see him on a daily bases witch is nice, we also have monthly meeting about what is working well for us in the store and what we could use improvement on. Chick-fil-a has a fun and loving working environment. The hardest part sometime of my job is angry guest getting yelled at is no fun, but then the best part of my job is getting to know my guests personal and hearing about their lives.
Free lunch, 10% off when not working
unaffordable healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job. The management, leadership and my coworkers are very kind, helpful, accommodating and understanding. I enjoy interacting and serving the customers.
Free meal + family discounts