Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Antonio, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
San Antonio, TX188 értékelés
188 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 237 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place environment to work at. They work with your life outside of the work place and the sundays off are neat! Loved working for Chick-fil-A
Munkahelyi kultúra
The restaurant was very good to me especially during the times I went to college and returned for breaks. The owner of the store was very nice to me. I enjoyed working there and was simply looking for something new when I returned from college. These people always treated me like family
Munkahelyi kultúra
None because I work in back and I will never get tips usually servers get tips not workers in the back, although it would be nice to I don’t it’s just not happening
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many Chick-fil-As are actually really great, but some can be lacking in management. My co-workers are great, it's just some of the managers that leave much to be desired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team was nice to work with. The only challenge was getting to work and but being able to catch up because the volume of customers is thru the roof. Overall working there was great would like to go back off possible
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hardest part of the job is when you’re expected to do something but you don’t have the help needed. management for the most part is good very flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time working there was good I made friends and enjoyed my time being there. The management are very nice people and know how to communicate well with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trainers are not of much help when Training to promote. Will work you OT if you let them. You must be very specific when giving your availability! Over all ok but not the best work experience I’ve ever had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a great company to work for, but I wish my operator gave us more room for growth. I have been a manager here for 3 years and I feel like the staff is limited on what they can do. We don’t have much staff, nor team leaders because the pay. If we had more pay increase this would help with our growth. I do see the company expanding more and more, but the pay just becomes an issue. If this was resolve, I’m sure more goals would be met.
Pro érvek
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
No healthcare benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pays decent, food is giving if you work more then 6 hours, i left only for better opportunity in retail since i wasn't able to do the job i wanted since i was put on drive thru mostly and register. Great place to start first job for sure though!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management wasn’t the best, evaluations are regular and it was new to me, what was not new was getting fired , only to be rehired 1-2 weeks later. just an eye opener for me
Pro érvek
Great experience
Kontra érvek
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was treated with little to no respect from the acting franchise. They made me hate my job by belittling me at any position I was put at which made the work environment horrible and it spread to how the customers were treated as well.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no agreement on what any of the rules are, one manager will tell you one thing, ask another they’ll say something different. The one I work at requires you to ask permission anytime you go to the back, so if you want to get water you have to ask permission. They expect you to work longer than you were scheduled every day-I usually leave 30 mins to an hour late, and we don’t get any breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good thing about working there is everyone helps you and you meet amazing people

The bad thing about working there is rude customers who yell at you when you are trying to work with them without attitude
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time here at chick fil a i learned a lot about myself and others i worked with. Co workers got along very well and socialized outside of the job as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a long time on your feet but you meet a lot of people and get good at customer service. The managers are all fairly good, and they do try to work with your schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a was a good experience, only issue was that there was management. There was a specific leader that was really rude to the team members but she was a “favorite” so she’d never get told anything for her actions. Besides that I enjoyed the environment and felt I even created friendships with the customers that would go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first actual job and was a great experience. Made some really good friends that I still talk to 6 years later. The most peaceful environment I ever experienced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chic Fil A is really nice because of the atmosphere it creates, the friendly and enthusiastic vibe chic fil a gives off is comforting to the workers as well as the customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it is a great place to work. We strive to be the best at everything we do, and it is our pleasure to serve our guests. They offer a very fast paced environment where you must be able to multitask.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working at Chick-fil-A! It was a wonderful first job! I would definitely recommend working for Chick-fil-A to anyone who was looking!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés