Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Antonio, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
195 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not to bad to work while going to college. I would recommend but not make it a permanent place to work for. Management pays pretty well so if you work there try to move up in the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on the location you work at, Chick Fil A can be a really good place to work. I've worked at two locations and the first location was super busy and intimidating at first; but the management was really helpful when it came to training new employees and making you feel welcome. However, management at the second location within the same city were rude, demeaning, and played favorites. If you made mistakes they would be condescending towards you before teaching you the proper way. They also constantly forget to switch out employees that are outside during severe heat or freezing conditions. Co-workers are super nice and are always looking out for each other. The pay was really good and hours are there as long as you are good at what you do. The more you stand out, the more hours you get just like any fast food restaurant. They are also really flexible with your school schedule because most of their employees are actually high schoolers.
Pay, Flexibility, Positive Work Environment, Co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company truly cares. Each operator is different but the chick fil a company as a whole is amazing. Chick-fil-A is a great first job and a great stepping stone job.
Employee meals
No healthcare, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The team member themselves are great but management is okay. They make it seem like we’re “family” but my GM only cares about the money and can get upset if you aren’t up to their standards. Not bad if it’s your first job though.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Work out in the heat for hours, don’t really address your needs, strict
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila has very high standards for their employees. It is hard work including a lot of running around. Mistakes are highlighted and praise is rare.
Pro érvek
Free meal per shift, Many available shifts
20 minute breaks per 6 hours of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a fast-paced environment where the focus is on excellent guest service. Like any job, the harder you work and more of a team player you are, the better you will do. Willingness to do difficult positions in harsh conditions and a good attitude will help you out big time. If you are lazy and aren't willing to be a team player you will be miserable. What you put in is what you get out.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great opportunties to advance.
Kontra érvek
Busy always, not a restful job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job for a high school student who needs extra money and flexible time. the managers were a little mean and definitely played favorites. if you aren't a favorite, then expect to get stuck doing the dirty work no one wants to do.
free meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place environment to work at. They work with your life outside of the work place and the sundays off are neat! Loved working for Chick-fil-A
Munkahelyi kultúra
The restaurant was very good to me especially during the times I went to college and returned for breaks. The owner of the store was very nice to me. I enjoyed working there and was simply looking for something new when I returned from college. These people always treated me like family
Munkahelyi kultúra
None because I work in back and I will never get tips usually servers get tips not workers in the back, although it would be nice to I don’t it’s just not happening
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many Chick-fil-As are actually really great, but some can be lacking in management. My co-workers are great, it's just some of the managers that leave much to be desired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team was nice to work with. The only challenge was getting to work and but being able to catch up because the volume of customers is thru the roof. Overall working there was great would like to go back off possible
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hardest part of the job is when you’re expected to do something but you don’t have the help needed. management for the most part is good very flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time working there was good I made friends and enjoyed my time being there. The management are very nice people and know how to communicate well with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trainers are not of much help when Training to promote. Will work you OT if you let them. You must be very specific when giving your availability! Over all ok but not the best work experience I’ve ever had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a great company to work for, but I wish my operator gave us more room for growth. I have been a manager here for 3 years and I feel like the staff is limited on what they can do. We don’t have much staff, nor team leaders because the pay. If we had more pay increase this would help with our growth. I do see the company expanding more and more, but the pay just becomes an issue. If this was resolve, I’m sure more goals would be met.
Free lunches
No healthcare benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pays decent, food is giving if you work more then 6 hours, i left only for better opportunity in retail since i wasn't able to do the job i wanted since i was put on drive thru mostly and register. Great place to start first job for sure though!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management wasn’t the best, evaluations are regular and it was new to me, what was not new was getting fired , only to be rehired 1-2 weeks later. just an eye opener for me
Great experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was treated with little to no respect from the acting franchise. They made me hate my job by belittling me at any position I was put at which made the work environment horrible and it spread to how the customers were treated as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no agreement on what any of the rules are, one manager will tell you one thing, ask another they’ll say something different. The one I work at requires you to ask permission anytime you go to the back, so if you want to get water you have to ask permission. They expect you to work longer than you were scheduled every day-I usually leave 30 mins to an hour late, and we don’t get any breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good thing about working there is everyone helps you and you meet amazing people The bad thing about working there is rude customers who yell at you when you are trying to work with them without attitude