Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Saint Petersburg, FL

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 685 értékelés megtekintése
Chill
A typical day at work
Learned how to move with efficiency

Heavy management

Job culture was fun

No difficulties at work

The hospitality was very nice
Working at Chick-Fil-A St. Pete Beach
I am a part time worker, since I am a college student, and I love working here! The owner is a really nice person and is always excited to see us there working. The managers are really nice, and extremely helpful. You can always count on them to help you if you need it, and they are always willing to help you improve on anything Chick-Fil-A. No matter how busy we may get, they are always encouraging us to keep up the good work and they really know how to keep the morale up amongst all the team members. The team members that I work with are great and always positive people. Overall, this is a great place to work, as everyone is always positive and makes working very easy.
Flexible hours, positive energy
Kontra érvek
Things can get pretty busy/hectic
Great company!
The corporate company is amazing and cares about their people. Experiences can vary though depending on what operator you work for - some are obviously better than others. I learned a lot about customer service, and it is easy to move upwards in a specific location or to try to go to a corporate level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your going to work at any fast food place, this is the one. They treat their employees very well, offer good pay for teenagers, also help teach good people skills and work ethic.
Fast Paced
It is always busy from open to close, many of the workers don't enjoy working there we have good and bad days but we make it work. The management is not that good but the people are fun.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Crew Member
If you work mornings around 7a,-10:30am its very busy or around 11-3 which is our lunch rush. Its fast-pace which helps time go by fast. The atmosphere is good most of the time, unless we get difficult customer or were holding on food. Over all its a cool place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful on busy days
4th street chick-fil-a is notoriously busy so it can be very stressful when you have a line out the door and a drive through line that stretches 5 blocks down.
Discount
Mandatory break every 4 hours for minors
Okay
I still work at Chic-Fil-A, but if I were to eave it would be because i dont get enough hours, I get it, they have a lot of employees to get work but they are not open on sundays, and i got to highschool, so i can only work saterdays and i sometimes only get 4-6 hours.
$5 off one meal
Excellent
fair kind and generous people who always looked out for one another. People treated their guest and employees as though they were family some more then others but non the less very great place to work
1,0
Awful
A lot is asked of you it is very fast paced, it's just an awful place to work. They make you talk and act in a specific way and it's demeaning. Worst hours, zero consideration for employees.
Great first job
This was my first introduction to jobs and management and I was able to learn so much from those managers before me, not just about Chick-Fil-A, but about life in general.
3,0
Chick-Fil-A fourth street
Work as line cook in back, mainly on fries or boards. Work up front as a team member/ bagger mainly. Management is strong and willing to help. Chick-fil-a taught me how to treat guests better. The most enjoyable part was the fun but serious environment while working where you can enjoy your time with co-workers while serving the guests.
Employee meals, good coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun place just really fast pace
A very fun place to work at with likable people who really care about there customers i learned that not everything is guaranteed and you have to work for what u want
Discounts on lunch, Likable people
Super Fast pace
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work place is busy and hard
They hired me to be a breader and I worked at it a lot and they showed me the how to do nuggets for lunch I got pretty good but they put me on fryers to help keeping up,with them for lunch. The management is all right. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep up with lunch stuff and knowing the of how to do it the fastest way the most enjoyable of the job is coworkers and friends that I work for.
Pro érvek
They give you a discount on food.
Kontra érvek
They don't give you early break before lunch gets busy.
fast pace, good product
fast pace, good product. good place to work while in high school. Very accommodating to school schedule. great staff at the time of employment. great manager.
accommodating my school schedule
Great Stepping Stone
Great place to work when your starting out working. Starting when i was 16 years old and stayed with the company for 4 years. Within those years i moved up twice. Really good company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work--excellent relationships with coworkers a must!
A typical day at Chick-fil-A is extremely busy, from opening at 6 am to closing at 10 pm. One of the skills you pick up quickly is the ability to work quickly, efficiently and (most importantly) courteously even while under the stress of a time crunch or what-have-you.

Working in close quarters with a bunch of people around your age (think late teens, early twenties) means you form opinions about people quickly, as well as relationships. How well you can work with these people despite your personal opinions about them make or break your effectiveness as an employee, which is crucial during the three rushes of the day--Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, all of which last at least 2 hours and are constant business.

Management is okay. I never personally had an issue with management, but one thing that I do notice is that turnover is extremely high. This could be due to the high pressure environment, however. At least at my location, employees either stay for years (like I did) or stay for less than a year. In the 4 years I worked there, only about 3 people from when I arrived still work there.

The hardest part of the job was definitely having to run about and do everything, remaining on your feet all day.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers. Chick-fil-A allows you to do really nice things for people, such as give a customer their meal free just because you feel like it, or if a customer waits too long, give them coupons for a cookie or a milkshake or whatever the current specialty dessert is. It was great to be able to see how happy these little things
 - több...
Pro érvek
Free meals, great coworkers, free drinks while working, flexible time schedule
Kontra érvek
No benefits unless you were 40+ hours (common), short breaks, demanding customers and pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good learning experience that opened me up to the work force
We were a frnachize, I would take orders, bag them and make drinks. I would also do table-touch-ins, making sure our guests were served well. I learned how to communicate with others, deal with difficult customers, and how to effectively give good customer service. The Ownership changed twice while I was employed. The management can be difficult to deal with sometimes just because myself and other team members would have to struggle because the manager would disappear for a little bit, but it taught me how to stay calm in stressful situations. Co-workers became family, even though there were people who could get under my skin sometimes by lack of work, it taught me how to put in the best work I could even though other co-workers made it hard. The hardest part of the job would probably have to be when there is just a mix of everything, a huge rush, with difficult customers, a missing manager, and co-workers that aren't putting in their best work. This allowed me to learn how to just power through the tough times and do a good job. The most enjoyable part of the job would be to make a customer's day with my service. Also working with people that have become family, it makes work fun, even if there is a rush. We also have team outings once in awhile, and it's nice to spend some time outside of the job with my co-workers eating food and playing some games. Plus I can get free break food if we have a certain check average for the previous month for the front of the house team.
Pro érvek
Free meals when awarded, paid breaks, mostly friendly work enviornment
Kontra érvek
short breaks, unstable work schedule
best time of my life
I was 15 when I got this job. I use to be the cow mascot for family nights and big events in the city sometimes during the summer use to walk on the beach with the costume on. seeing customers so excited to and thrilled to see the most important person in chick fil a on a beach made my job special and fun
frree meals field trips
pay
1,0
First Job
For a first job, this is a decent place to work. Fast paced environment makes the day go by quickly. Has some benefits as far as having every Sunday guaranteed off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace with respectful coworkers
Chick-Fil-A is a great company to work for and i definitely learned a lot. When it comes to our guest, they are the first to be acknowledged. I will always deliver the best customer service, and it makes me feel so happy when i am able to make them happy.
Pro érvek
How friendly the guest and managers are
Kontra érvek
My pay and my work hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés