Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sacramento, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Sacramento, CA19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 050 értékelés megtekintése
Productive, fun learning experience
I learned of how to treat others with respect, what it means to be a good leader, and how to work efficiently. I enjoy coming to work knowing that I will get greeted by other team members in a friendly manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked part time as a cashier
I only worked here part time. My experience here helped me to learn how to work with the public and enhance my customer service skills. It was also a very fast paced environment.. which I liked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for some people
The location I worked at paid $17/hour starting wage, which was really great. The management is about 50/50, some are passive-aggressive powermongers that throw you back to high school in a really bad way, and some are incredibly supportive leaders who genuinely want you to succeed. If you can learn to do your work and keep your head down when that first group is leading a shift, you will flourish under the leadership of the second group. The other team members are all amazing people to work with, but if you work at a register or at the drive-thru window, you will regularly get yelled at by guests for things that are not your fault. If you can handle that, it's a great job.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gave me the chance to grow myself as a leader
Chick Fil a was a company I literally grew up working for. They gave me time when my life and health were on the line. The amount of support that I received from my Owner/Operator was above and beyond. However after time I realized it was time to move on and advance my career elsewhere. Chick Fil A is a great place to learn and grow as an employee.
Love it
Very great environment family oriented feels like you're cooking and serving the public with FAMILY ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ they pay really great I give it 10 stars for real for real
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Chick-fil-a:)
Very nice fast food experience. Great co workers, and managers. Happy environment, but can get a bit hectic, so if you can't handle multitasking, then probably isn't the job for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere! Welcoming environment.
I loved working here. They work with your schedule very well! The atmosphere is always positive and welcoming! There are opportunities to grow if you want! they pay above average.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make sure you have open availability
This company is very focused on the quality of the food and service that their customers receive. And you get 50% off all the time and a friends and family discount
Good food
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
First two weeks were great but then...
I Worked in the back of the house. My coworkers were great, management was horrible. I worked there for 6 months, then ended up leaving because they wouldn’t give me any day shifts, I was only scheduled closing shifts (I would start work at 3pm-1am). I was exhausted. When I asked to change my schedule for school and to help my pregnant sister, they got very mad and said no.
Enjoyable workplace
My experience at Chick-fil-A was very welcoming and enjoyable. Coming into work was usually something I would be looking forward to. The culture of the workplace was always fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Good place for first job
This was my first job and I. Loved it but now that I am growing up I see I deserve more and not getting it. I don’t regret working here but I would for sure look into it before working here.
Discounts
Pay, leadership
3,0
No comments
No comment its a really good place to work. The food is really great and prepared great. They make sure everything is good and made to perfection if it's not they will throw it out. Truely care about their customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fun and great experience.
As great the environment was the tasks were even more intriguing to me. I had to answer phone calls to customers, got to learn to have amazing customer service, Outside order, Window orders, cash register orders, custodial, and events/mascot. Even starting my new job Jersey Mikes i had customers from Chick-fil-A recognized me and greeted me well.
Pro érvek
Fun to talk with customers and be in an upbeat environment.
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the workplace and all of my co-workers positive workplace and worth the pay
Don't miss out on a great opportunity if you want to work surrounded by nothing but positive energy then go apply now you won't be disappointed i bet. The pay is good everyone has great and positive attitudes. We treat out guest as if they were family. Go apply for chic-fil-a NOW
Respectable fast food workplace
About three quarters of employees and customers are more good. Overall not a bad place considering it is fast food. Employees are friendly, front and kitchen members seem to socialize well.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
guidelines can be a little demanding
2,0
bad management
the management cut me out of the buisness when they heard i was going to take another job. they claimed i took to long to cut the lemons when i had to helop in the kitchen because they were falling behind. the manager came in later that night claimed i was working to slow handed me my final check and told me to leave
taught me alot
this job was the first job that i had and it also taught me all the manageterial skills i have to this day. i loveed the diersity of my co workers and enviornment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work at but very strict
Working at Chick-For-A was an amazing experience because you looked at your coworkers and managers as family the only downside of working at Chick-fil-A is that it's a very strict workplace and requires a lot of extra assessability's that you wouldn't think you would need in a workplace. If I was asked what I work there again the answer would be yes but no because of the strict dynamic that the company has. Overall I love Chick-fil-A it has wonderful food and wonderful atmosphere.
Family like employees
Strict, No free lunch
okay
this job was okay, the managers would just quit scheduling people altogether to get them to quit.It wasn't too professional in that way but other than that it was fine
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés