Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ruston, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Ruston, LA7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 740 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired solely from my personality. Having a nice spirit and positive outlook is what’s looked at mostly. You’ll be asked about prior life experiences and how you handled them. I got a call 2 was later that they really wanted to hire me. A typical day at work is strenuous, but I worked best in fast paced environments. In your downtime at work you’re restocking, cleaning your area and staying put at your post. I honestly loved it.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
That facade for the customers is fake. The way the workers are treated is appalling. Work at that place for a paycheck and nothing else. That's all you'll get unless you're favored.
Pay
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned here that I dislike working in fast food. It is very boring and unfulfilling. The management could use some work but each Chick-Fil-A is different.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They Are Well Easy To Work There. They Are Nice. I Felt Comfortable There. They Always help you when you need it. They Will Correct you when you are wrong.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time at Chick-fil-a. The Team Members were a pleasure to work for, and the job itself was very enjoyable. The payment was nice, and the hours were flexible for the most part.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was fast paced and intense, however, the temperament of the organization held strong and remained parallel with the corporate vision.
Paid meals up to $8.00
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been working for CFA for 3 years and overall, I love it! It is a very demanding job, but it is a job I enjoy. It has taught me a lot about myself and my work ethic and generally how to be a better person.
Pro érvek
Relationships with guests and other team members, competitive pay
Kontra érvek
healthcare, short breaks, long hours