Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Roswell, GA

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 935 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are worked to maximum efficiency
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2019, október 30.
Working at Chick-fil-a has taught me work ethic and the capability to multi-task while communicating with customers that are ordering. This is a high stress job but teaches a very positive work ethic.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough pay for the work you do
Front of House Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2019, július 30.
Coworkers were always nice but geez, we got paid almost nothing. I worked at minimum wage for a year, crazy hours, so stressful I’d be crying on my way home. Would get called in at wild times, would be told I couldn’t take certain days off no matter what, like Saturdays and Wednesdays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2019, június 30.
This was a good place to work at and everyone was nice but it was always very busy there. Sometimes would go hours busy and wouldnt stop but that made time go by fast
Free lunch
Short break
Happy Place
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2019, május 26.
This was a very nice place to have my first job. The management was incredibly nice and the staff was really supportive and collaborative. It was really funny to watch the friendly banter that happened during down times. It felt like I was working with a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace if you enjoy customer service
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2019, április 18.
The days can be long, but the customers and team members made the job amazing! Can be great to learn about the food service industry in a fun, fast paced, and organized environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2018, október 5.
Working here was honestly a great time. I met many different people and customers that I still have connections with today. The team members pushed you to be the best you could be. I definitely recommend this to whoever is applying to jobs
Munkahelyi kultúra
An awesome place to grow
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2018, március 30.
Working at Chick-Fil-a got me to be more experience in my communication skills, it opened me up to new ideas and being able to learn new things everyday.
Chick Fil A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2017, december 12.
Fast paced environment filled with joy all around. Chick Fil A is a great place to work for, you are actually excited to come into work. The task are easy but there is a lot of work to complete.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, management, location, food, Long break
Scheduling occasionally
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace business that provides great hours.
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2017, október 9.
On a typical day, I will open the store and have it prepared for the day. Make set ups and make sure everything is ready to go for opening. Have learned great team building skills
As well as how to manage a shift. The hardest part of my job is juggle I got being short staffed while keeping a smile on make face while ensuring my customers are taken care of.
Great Place To Work!
Kitchen Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2017, május 27.
Really thankful to be apart of such a successful company. I have been able to grow my career in such a short time into management. It is my passion to ignite others to do excellent work, and I am glad that Chick-fil-A has entrusted me with this.
Overall work experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2015, március 10.
Very very busy, typically came in from about 11 am to 11pm. The co-workers literally become your family, very hardworking and supportive individuals. Management was very down to earth, always willing to lend a helping hand when the chance was available. The hardest part working the job was the long times on your feet.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, strong management.
Kontra érvek
Not enough people working the night shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace where everyone got along
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2013, október 7.
I enjoyed my time at chick fil a. there people there were really nice and made working fun and exciting. I feel like i learned alot from working there they were really great people. Usually i would work afternoons for 6 hours and tuesdays and thursday i would work in the morning at 7am and i would get off at 2pm or 4pm i would take weekends off.

I learned that in the workplace we should be a family that looks after on another. my co workers were really friendly and helpful they made my job alot easier .

the hardest part about the job was being understaffed at times and trying to do three things at one time while trying to still be fast and serve the customers. The hardest part was doing multiple things at a fast pace but after awhile i understood it better. and the most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers talking to them and becoming close to them.
Free Lunches Flexible hours
Short Breaks Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place, really seem to care about employees
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2013, március 25.
hard working place but always fun and rarely boring.
I really enjoyed it.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work in a difficult environment. Flexible scheduling but no chance to move forward.
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2012, augusztus 8.
I worked about 3-5 days a week for a 7+ hour shift (though I was only scheduled for 6.5 hrs a day). I would have to carry boxes of frozen chicken up a flight of stairs, take out trash, wash dishes, prepare and cook the chicken, and clean the floors. All of my co-workers spoke very little English and I only know a few phrases in Spanish. I was not trained by an English-speaker, and was never instructed to watch important training videos. The management was prone to tripping up on simple things, often scatterbrained and forgetful, and could only handle one task at a time. Co-workers were not afraid of or not aware of breaking rules and health codes. The hardest part of the job was the language barrier and the managers. However difficult it was, the co-workers and managers were always very polite and easy to get along with.
Pro érvek
free meal with break, polite management, flexible scheduling
Kontra érvek
sometimes chaotic, language barrier, very poor training, inefficient management

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van