Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Roswell, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Roswell, GA16 értékelés
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 740 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job to work in very nice people and flexible hours have to work at a fast pace but you'll get use to it eventually other then that everything is good about it.
Great job for students
Be prepared to work hard during shift and show politeness to not only your guests but co-workers.

The culture is great and is as advertised.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a has taught me work ethic and the capability to multi-task while communicating with customers that are ordering. This is a high stress job but teaches a very positive work ethic.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers were always nice but geez, we got paid almost nothing. I worked at minimum wage for a year, crazy hours, so stressful I’d be crying on my way home. Would get called in at wild times, would be told I couldn’t take certain days off no matter what, like Saturdays and Wednesdays.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good place to work at and everyone was nice but it was always very busy there. Sometimes would go hours busy and wouldnt stop but that made time go by fast
Free lunch
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very nice place to have my first job. The management was incredibly nice and the staff was really supportive and collaborative. It was really funny to watch the friendly banter that happened during down times. It felt like I was working with a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The days can be long, but the customers and team members made the job amazing! Can be great to learn about the food service industry in a fun, fast paced, and organized environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was honestly a great time. I met many different people and customers that I still have connections with today. The team members pushed you to be the best you could be. I definitely recommend this to whoever is applying to jobs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-a got me to be more experience in my communication skills, it opened me up to new ideas and being able to learn new things everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment filled with joy all around. Chick Fil A is a great place to work for, you are actually excited to come into work. The task are easy but there is a lot of work to complete.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, management, location, food, Long break
Scheduling occasionally
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day, I will open the store and have it prepared for the day. Make set ups and make sure everything is ready to go for opening. Have learned great team building skills
As well as how to manage a shift. The hardest part of my job is juggle I got being short staffed while keeping a smile on make face while ensuring my customers are taken care of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really thankful to be apart of such a successful company. I have been able to grow my career in such a short time into management. It is my passion to ignite others to do excellent work, and I am glad that Chick-fil-A has entrusted me with this.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very very busy, typically came in from about 11 am to 11pm. The co-workers literally become your family, very hardworking and supportive individuals. Management was very down to earth, always willing to lend a helping hand when the chance was available. The hardest part working the job was the long times on your feet.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, strong management.
Kontra érvek
Not enough people working the night shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at chick fil a. there people there were really nice and made working fun and exciting. I feel like i learned alot from working there they were really great people. Usually i would work afternoons for 6 hours and tuesdays and thursday i would work in the morning at 7am and i would get off at 2pm or 4pm i would take weekends off.

I learned that in the workplace we should be a family that looks after on another. my co workers were really friendly and helpful they made my job alot easier .

the hardest part about the job was being understaffed at times and trying to do three things at one time while trying to still be fast and serve the customers. The hardest part was doing multiple things at a fast pace but after awhile i understood it better. and the most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers talking to them and becoming close to them.
Free Lunches Flexible hours
Short Breaks Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard working place but always fun and rarely boring.
I really enjoyed it.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked about 3-5 days a week for a 7+ hour shift (though I was only scheduled for 6.5 hrs a day). I would have to carry boxes of frozen chicken up a flight of stairs, take out trash, wash dishes, prepare and cook the chicken, and clean the floors. All of my co-workers spoke very little English and I only know a few phrases in Spanish. I was not trained by an English-speaker, and was never instructed to watch important training videos. The management was prone to tripping up on simple things, often scatterbrained and forgetful, and could only handle one task at a time. Co-workers were not afraid of or not aware of breaking rules and health codes. The hardest part of the job was the language barrier and the managers. However difficult it was, the co-workers and managers were always very polite and easy to get along with.
Pro érvek
free meal with break, polite management, flexible scheduling
Kontra érvek
sometimes chaotic, language barrier, very poor training, inefficient management