Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Rock Hill, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 129 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was very fun and a good experience but the management could use a little work. Employees are treated fairly by most managers, but some managers favor others and treat them differently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company cares more about the customers money than the hard working people who serve them. Pay is great, Leadership not so much. Lead Associates are trained to put lower team members down to encourage turnover because of high labor cost. Thick skin recommend only.
Pay
Communication/Leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operator practices illegal activities in the payroll department. Witholds money illegally for uniforms and holds checks if not paid. Refuses to give employees pay checks out.
Kontra érvek
Operator was very nasty to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work atmosphere created by management and fellow workers makes this place an awesome place to work. Management is quite willing to work around your school or outside activities schedule and are very encouraging in your success not only at this job site but in life in general.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job taught me how far hard work and determination can take you if you really want something. Unfortunately I didn't see very much room for growth and upper management are stuck in their ways and extremely unorganized and unprofessional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a was a great company to work for. The only problem was management. Felt like the place could've shut down at any moment. Pay wasn't the best atmosphere was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything about this job was great except management had favorites and it was evident and unfortunate. I would definitely recommend this job to anyone who enjoys helping people and making a positive impact on people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA was my first job. It is the best place to work starting out because I learned so many life skills. From being friendly to customers, staying engaged in conversations, to handling responsibility and working in a team atmosphere, it was all around the best place to begin. The confidence that I gained from being successful in my role at CFA will go with me where ever I go in the business world. The most enjoyable part of my job was my teammates. I made friends that will be with me for a lifetime. The hardest part of the job was the fast-paced work and trying to serve customers quickly, accurately and with kindness. It could get stressful at times. The managers and the Operator were all engaged in working alongside the team and encouraged us to be better. And yes, I had free food when I worked.
Pro érvek
Great team atmosphere, food, growing experience
stressful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at chick-fil-a was the most horrible experience of my life. The team didn't work together at all, the boss was scary and always wanted to do everything himself and when we tried to help him he would yell at us cause everything we did was always wrong, and the customers were terrible. I would never work here again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a truly remarkable company. They take good care of their customers and are a positive force in their communities. For their workers though, unless you're in their corporate office or owning your own store, the job is no different than a McDonald's or other restaurant. The hours are horrible and you will either gain weight or develop joint pain from being on your feet for so long. The managers do care about their people and are very respectful of them either way.
Very fun atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Low pay, little benefits compared to other industries, rough work
Munkahelyi kultúra
My most enjoyable part about working there is everybody are friendly. They make you feel like you are apart of the team the first day you work. They make you have a sense of belonging there.
Free Lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot, wishing to possibly get promoted and prove how hard I could work. Barely got noticed, got a small, few cent raise a few months through when I mentioned the possibility of leaving. Almost all of my coworkers left in the time span that i worked there. Poor management. No consequences. We had at least 2 people call out every single day. People wouldn't do their jobs, always on their phones, didn't care about customers, always short staffed. Manager refused to hire more people even when we desperately needed them. Overall a very stressful environment. If you ask me, if you want your first job to be at a Chick-fil-a, apply to Chery road or elsewhere.
Paid breaks
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere and great people to work with. Easy going but gets real busy when working during the busy times of the days
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job while the people acted like they loved me. I worked my tail off for them and got nothing in return. Not a raise, or promotion. They look down on their employees, yet expect them to come in ready to work or to come in on their days off.
Sunday's off
Management, Cleaniness, belittling
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-A. I was able to provide excellent customer service to each guest. I not only worked the front counter, I worked in the kitchen and cleaned the entire restaurant as needed. I learned food safety, how to handle money . I truly enjoyed this job, even when I dealt with very difficult customers.
Pro érvek
Great people, Sundays off, flexible schedule
20 minute lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although minimum wage is what you would expect to make at a fast food restaurant, it is hardly worth it. It is a very fast paced job with little room to move up without further schooling. However the management is top class and a great environment to work in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this is a job that if you work hard then it will pay off. I rose in the ranks in less than a year from a regular team member to a team lead an then to a manager so if you work hard good things "could" happen
Munkahelyi kultúra
Christian atmosphere. Fast pace. Fun. Co-workers are a joy to be around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there in my teens and learned a lot from the experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to diffuse situations and how to better my customer service skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would apply to for a part time positions to work there on the weekends only. And would recommend and high school student looking for a job to work there.
Pro érvek
managers, co-workers, and customers.
Kontra érvek
i didnt have a problem there.