Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Richmond, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
84 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday at ChickfilA is really busy. You are expected to learn everything about Front of House if you work there. You are mostly running around a lot and I move more here than I did as a server at a restaurant. The workplace culture tries to tell everyone (not in words) to be positive although you're not making a living wage. The people are pretty nice, and the restaurant is clean but it can be a lot of work for little pay and the expectation to always have positive attitude can be extremely grating on a person.
Free lunch, nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
Lots of work, low pay, always busy, annoying if not Christian
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun and fast paced but youre dealing with the public so as long as you have a good team of coworkers you can get through everything. Part time was easy enough but the pay was minimum and the breaks weren’t long. Loved the atmosphere and the group of people I worked with.
Pro érvek
Free food, fast paced, great staff
Short breaks, minimum pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was properly trained and I got the hang of things within the first week. I’m a pretty polite person so that part of the job was easy. They’re gonna be day when you deal with customers who aren’t polite but you honestly can’t think of it and just get your job done
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is hard on your body at first, but once you get used to it it can be fun. The regular customers can be very kind, and you can quickly make friendships. My main issue lies with the managers and pay. They will pay people quite differently despite relative experience and get mad when you share how much you make so aim higher than you would expect. Scheduling is also influenced strongly by favoritism and often times when you take a day off your hours will be dramatically decreased in the next week. They also have a habit of talking bad about new workers instead of improving their training. Additionally, one of the male managers likes to hit on underage workers and nothing has been done about it although the other managers know. It is a good job for high school students because shifts are flexible, but closers are pressured rather than appreciated. It is a good job for college students for scholarship opportunities and the ability to have a job to return to during breaks.
scholarship opportunities, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
messy management style, unequal pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are all different owners. It is a franchise company. All 3 of those store team members get along. We have fun every day. Never a dull moment. They even teach you how to get your own franchise up and running.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to use a cash register, clean , and give great service to each and every customer all while taking orders and delivering food and drinks. All in all was good work experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not really like how things were run, but eventually things were tightened up and made more professional to a certain degree. A typical day at the job was very busy and could possible stress you out due to the complaints we'd get from the customers because we were short staff often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I️ didn't last at Chic Fil A because I️ was not trained at all. I️ was put in a position to learn on my own and no one was willing to help so I️ took it upon myself to just walk around asking questions and other people if I️ could join them in working even though it wasn’t my job position. I’d hate to be a lazy employee so I️ need to have to have something to do while on the clock.
Pay well
Inconsiderate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run away it’s awful! It is the worst they leave you outside for hours in the heat and in the cold I got sun poisoning and they made me stand outside for 5 hours the next time I worked after going to the hospital for sun poisoning they caused and didn’t give me a break
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was ok. I worked for a college campus located one so I worked for a larger company which was the part I didn’t like. Aramark weren’t the best when it comes to treating its employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was my very first job as a high schooler. It is a great place to work as a beginner and working there helped me gain experiences for future jobs as well, despite how different it could be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was pretty easy but some of the managers there made the job hard. I was pregnant at the time and they didn't care, had me outside in the heat for 5+ hours while being 8 months pregnant and when I asked to come in they would bring me in for like 30 minutes then put me back outside. Took me off the schedule for getting sick after my birth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a good Christian company. It is still fast food but they are closed on Sunday's. Depending on the owner you work for this could be a fun place for a first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job overall friendly coworkers great hours great pay good job to have & keep it you’re trying to stay in the fast food business, very easy when you paying attention & asking questions.
Pay
Mangers
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are a younger adult or older and looking for good work. My starting pay was okay and I loved my job. I just didn’t find it challenging enough. I also feel it’s too many directors on one shift. It’s like two to three or more stressing at once. However they do a great job with time. But it puts a lot of pressure when they keep asking how long how long?
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work place was fun and would not regret working at that job I would highly recommend to work there. Guests are nice and others respects us and the store.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will constantly ask you to come in early, stay late, and cover. But if you're 1 minute late you get lecture. Or heaven forbid you need time off, you won't get it. Put in a request 3 months in advance and they revoked approval the day before. When I was in the hospital no one would cover my shift and they told me to come in or get fired. There's a hierarchy, if you don't become their friend they will never recognize your work. I raised $500+ for a charity event and signed up to do the second part of the event. I was told by the owner of the store I was all set to do it. Then day of a director texts me saying it was for leaders only, but then posted on social media a picture of the event with non leader coworkers there. They promote solely based on if they spend time with you outside of work.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
non flexible schedule, no time off, no room for advancement, hierarchy, no recognition, backstabbing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A has a very loving work enviroment most of the time which was my favorite part. I loved building connections with customers. The down side was I feel as if employees aren't paid enough for working in a sometimes very high stress environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hands down my most favorite job of all time. Management is amazing, staff is amazing, working conditions are great as long as you're okay with being on your feet, but other then that would definitely recommend!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am going to start off by saying I really enjoy the small group of people I work with. They are like a family to me and take care of each other. The only reason I currently work there is an amazing group of people I work with. The Worst Part of the Job Everything. The work life/ personal life balance in the worst. Going to school full time and working full time. They don't take into account people's personal life. They encourage people to work overtime while going to school. If you aren't feeling well or get sick they will punish you and possibly fire you. They will push you and schedule you to work longer hours and pick up more shifts. Some shifts can even last from breakfast to closing. All day working on your feet. High Schoolers will face long hours and minimal pay as well. Training is lackluster depending on the Trainer. Some Trainers will take time and tour the store and teach you every single thing. Others will leave you to figure it out yourself with no direction. More of the Worst Being Promoted is non-existent. A lot of workers can work for years and never be promoted. A lot can also be promoted very quickly. Promotion is never given. A person is only promoted at the more depressing times where all other management has left. No one will be able to advance. Typical Day Come into Work Early Wait until Exact Minute of Shift Starting Clock in and Go into Job Position (Cashier, Bagger, Drive-Thru, Dining Room, Kitchen) Help Customers with their needs and take their orders Spend time Stocking all sauces and containers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A is so fun and fast paced. You get to interact with so many people and you always have something to do. You should take into account that you will always be on your feet.